Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
SFV - Modding Discussion Thread; Exactly what it says.
Topic Started: Feb 16 2016, 07:51 AM (532,173 Views)
Darkcodorosio

i might have picked the wrong page for this question but with so many great mods and they mostly come out for costume slot C1 or C2 i think the tool that puts mod costumes in color slots similar to the one for dead or alive last round that places mod costumes in i think "version" or was it "hair" slot would also be great for street fighter 5 i have hard time deciding which mod to use and not everyone specifies for which costume slot the mod is made
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

swit

can anyone please tell me which pak file contains characters profile pictures? These ones: http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/sf5/sf5/profiles/
Everything I find on the internet is already heavily compressed in jpg format. I want to remove background from these images and upscale them with filters, so I need to extract these pictures in raw format directly from game files.

Thanks in advance.

exopilot
Member Avatar

Hi i am looking for a way to unlock all the paid costumes for free, asi dont want to spend 120+ dollars on costumes, but some are kinda cool. if there is a way, please tell me. if i need a crack, please link me to it [crack only i dont want to redownload the entire game]

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Modding Questions and Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply