Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Add Reply
Mod manager v1.771 (2016-11-28)
Topic Started: Feb 24 2016, 07:23 PM (122,800 Views)
FluffyQuack

wtbian
Feb 26 2016, 12:02 PM
So the mod manager is a substitute to the quick bms. method? I've tried using the mod manager went step by step on how to use it and still couldnt get the mods to work (demonic necalli and the ryu ken mod)

I'm not seeing many mods containing the full directory structure, so I would assume that is what is going wrong. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an easy fix besides unpacking the PAK files yourself and figuring out where stuff is really supposed to go.

tystarnes
Feb 26 2016, 12:23 PM
Me as well, the quick bms. method seems overly complicated for me. As for the Mod Amnager I've got the background for SFV loaded so I think it detects it but each time I load it, I have to change the Game Filepath from RE6 to SF5, install the mods in the Mod folder & it seems to create an Archive.bin after reading the Archives but when i go to Install mods I see no mods showing up, thus when I load SF5 through the mod manager no mods are working, trying the R Mika slap mod, Cammy Chun Li intros/Victories, & Dante Ken costume any help would be appreciated relatively new to this obviously.

No mods show up in the mod manager? Are you copying them to "modmanager\games\sf5\mods"?
Edited by FluffyQuack, Feb 26 2016, 01:21 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wtbian

FluffyQuack
Feb 26 2016, 01:21 PM
wtbian
Feb 26 2016, 12:02 PM
So the mod manager is a substitute to the quick bms. method? I've tried using the mod manager went step by step on how to use it and still couldnt get the mods to work (demonic necalli and the ryu ken mod)

I'm not seeing many mods containing the full directory structure, so I would assume that is what is going wrong. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an easy fix besides unpacking the PAK files yourself and figuring out where stuff is really supposed to go.

tystarnes
Me as well, the quick bms. method seems overly complicated for me. As for the Mod Amnager I've got the background for SFV loaded so I think it detects it but each time I load it, I have to change the Game Filepath from RE6 to SF5, install the mods in the Mod folder & it seems to create an Archive.bin after reading the Archives but when i go to Install mods I see no mods showing up, thus when I load SF5 through the mod manager no mods are working, trying the R Mika slap mod, Cammy Chun Li intros/Victories, & Dante Ken costume any help would be appreciated relatively new to this obviously.

No mods show up in the mod manager? Are you copying them to "modmanager\games\sf5\mods"?
can you link me to the quick bms with the sf5 script i cant seem to find the page anymore i think it got deleted. Thanks in advance

requesta

this program works perfectly for me, thank you so much for this bro !!! that quickbms thing was too complicated for me too.
I have tried the jiggling tits mod AND the camera mod, both work fine.
Hmm.. dont know but maybe some tips from me can help: 1. dont put the mod manager in programfiles, put it elswhere.
2. before putting the mod under Game/ SFV/mods extract it first from rar.

my question is how can i put it back to its original form if i dont want the mod anymore ?

nevermind, dumb question :) it says uninstall mod hehe, again thank you so much !
Edited by robhal, Feb 26 2016, 06:13 PM.

wtbian

requesta
Feb 26 2016, 01:38 PM
this program works perfectly for me, thank you so much for this bro !!! that quickbms thing was too complicated for me too.
I have tried the jiggling tits mod AND the camera mod, both work fine.
Hmm.. dont know but maybe some tips from me can help: 1. dont put the mod manager in programfiles, put it elswhere.
2. before putting the mod under Game/ SFV/mods extract it first from rar.
ill continue trying to mess with it if anyone makes a tutorial vid let me me know thanks

requesta

@tystarnes delete all the other game folders than it should always start with SFV menu. It works for me.

FluffyQuack

wtbian
Feb 26 2016, 01:25 PM
can you link me to the quick bms with the sf5 script i cant seem to find the page anymore i think it got deleted. Thanks in advance

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/single/?p=8264654&t=11540300

akumathecreator

tystarnes
I think they should just add the mods to manager that will make it easier for everybody. A mod pack would be perfect :)

shinra358

Hey, FQ, can you pull the camera back some on Cammy's super win pause (final hit of super). That was censored too.
Also, I can't find the part where I asked about the program not creating folders that you don't want created. What was your response to that?

FluffyQuack

shinra358
Feb 27 2016, 05:46 PM
Hey, FQ, can you pull the camera back some on Cammy's super win pause (final hit of super). That was censored too.
Also, I can't find the part where I asked about the program not creating folders that you don't want created. What was your response to that?
I could look into the Cammy super once I've got time for it. And latest version of mod manager will not re-create any mod folders (unless you select it as active game within mod manager).

shinra358

Okay, thank you~

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tutorials and Tools · Next Topic »
Add Reply