Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The crow...
Topic Started: Aug 21 2015, 07:07 PM (328 Views)
crow
Member Avatar
One
Funny, there's nothing here. Has the crow nothing to say? Sometimes he does, sometimes not. His writings are all over this forum, and scattered here and there, all over the internet.
Maybe you'll come across them, sometime, far from here, and laugh as you realize.
"I know that style!" you may think to yourself. "Only a crow could say stuff like that!"
But hopefully, maybe, by and by, others will start saying stuff like that, too. And not be simply repeating the words.
That would be reason enough for the life of a crow, above and beyond having had any particular reason to have lived.

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crow
Member Avatar
One
I can not show you The Truth.
What I can do is point out that there is Truth.
I have discovered it exists, in spite of all rumors to the contrary.
It is up to you to take my encouragement, and discover it for yourself.

There is life, out there. In here. Close by. Everywhere.
Not human life, not protoplasmic life.
Our Earth is rare. Very rare. An experiment, perhaps, to see how well protoplasm does. And with it, organic intelligence.
How well do you imagine it is doing, against the bigger picture of living energy?

Souls are energy. We, too, are powered by this. Either aware of it, or unaware, this is what gives protoplasm life.
Energy is as water, or air: it fills any space. It can be diffuse, or compact. A drop, or an ocean. A breath, or a planetary atmosphere.
Soul is everywhere. It cares not for the body it bestows life upon. Any more than air cares who, or what breathes it.
You may be your protoplasm, or you may be your soul. The choice is yours.

When you die, as you surely will, you get your final chance at choosing.
It is as well to prepare for this, before it becomes the present moment.
Unprepared, your choices may not seem like choices, as you panic, and scream.
Prepared, it is a simple maneuver: step off the ship, as it sinks, and become the ocean.

The cosmos teems with life, and none of it is protoplasmic.
It is ordered, and calm. Each life goes serenely about its business, graceful as a cloud.
Nothing human lives there. Nothing threatens or is threatening.
There is no trace of emotion, desire, lack, or memory.

All this may be found, by anybody, in any rock, on any shore. It lives. It all lives.
Do you?
Edited by crow, Nov 25 2015, 12:33 AM.

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
To crow for encouraging me. and snapping me out of thinking, with such ease I had to laugh and laugh..

This crow did for me and it may not seem like much, but it is much if you think much of it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crow
Member Avatar
One
Encouragement is the name of the game. There's too little of that about. And what little there is, is usually encouraging destructive things.

crow
Member Avatar
One
Why would any human prefer to be a crow?
Consider this question, and discover why I'd ask.

Veronique
Member Avatar
No Hoper
crows are what links the body and the soul. he don't take sides. If he's just a soul, he ceases to be a crow. Why he laugh so much? It's because he lives a paradoxal life and he likes it. He loves.

crow
Member Avatar
One
A crow doesn't know it's a crow. Only humans think they know what it is: a black and raucous thing the human doesn't like.
Meanwhile, a crow is death come alive, and life become death. Choosing no side, but being both at the same time.
Nothing on earth is so alive as a crow.
Nothing on earth, is so connected with death.

Racer Poet
Member Avatar
First
Couldn't the same be said of any animal, save for humans?
Vroom!

crow
Member Avatar
One
You could say it, but that wouldn't make it so.
There is a reason so many ancient cultures revered the crow, and saw it as they did.
I find it a no-brainer to listen more attentively to the ancients, than to whatever the ancients mutated into.

crow
Member Avatar
One
My wife had a revelation, yesterday...
This revelation centered upon a simple trick, or method, of becoming able to hear a crow, and to understand it.

We have had, for many years, a serious problem, coming between us, and causing chaos and havoc, where there was never any need or reason for it:

A crow would speak, she would stare off into nothingness, and the sentence would not register. A pause would then ensue. Lengthening to the ends of patience. Often, finally, irritation would follow. Often, irritation would turn to anger, as she would take a single word from the sentence of a crow, and construct a sentence of her own from it, far removed from what had been said by a crow. She then would take her own made-up sentence, and convince herself that it was what a crow had said.

She realized, finally, after over twenty years of doing this, with entirely unsatisfactory results, that she had been doing to a crow's words, what everybody does with everybody else's words: interpreting them; processing them, attempting to discover the real meaning behind them...

Not having ever realized, before this moment, that a crow's words are the only words to which this processing absolutely does not apply.

A crow says exactly what it means, and means exactly what it says. Nothing more, nothing less. Every word, in every sentence, is there because it must be, to carry the message it carries. Remove any word, or add any other word, and the meaning is lost.

She abruptly stopped her automatic mental processing, and thus our lives changed.

You, dear reader, must do the same. If you do not, then nothing you will read here, will do anything for, or to, you.

Ready yourself. Become receptive. Receive the message. Do not interpret it, process it, translate it, or change it in any way.
Let each word sit, untouched, while you contemplate it. Change nothing. Do not interfere.

This is the very essence of taoism.

There is nothing to understand, nothing to divine, no conclusion to come to.

End of message.
Edited by crow, May 30 2018, 12:12 PM.

Ardy
Member Avatar
Generous
Excellent Mrs Crow has solved the age-old problem of communication between humans. I remember the old saying, the captain passes a message down the line "Send reinforcements we are going to advance", it ends up being "Send 3 and 4 pence we are going to a dance!"

crow
Member Avatar
One
Update: Mrs. crow had thought she'd achieved victory, and I went along with it, but we discovered that the victory was rather short-lived. Back to the drawing board...

Ardy
Member Avatar
Generous
A new system needs at least 6 weeks of diligent work to become a habit. After that bliss.
Unfortunately, we will never achieve that as there is no interest in actually listening because she already knows everything!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Crow · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone