Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mai Sung: Skyrim screenshots.
Topic Started: Jan 3 2016, 03:34 PM (217 Views)
crow
Member Avatar
One
Posted Image

In the snowy birch forest outside Riften.

Posted Image

In some dark cave, beneath Fort Dawnguard.

Skyrim is an amazing game, especially when modded and tweaked. I spend far too much time on the character creation engine, playing with faces and bodies.
Far more time, in fact, than I spend actually playing the game. It's a form of creative expression, encompassing aesthetics, beauty, sexuality, and appreciation for the potential awesomeness of the female form.

It's far less dicey, too, than getting personally involved with what women have lately become.

Edited by crow, Jan 3 2016, 03:41 PM.
"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Racer Poet
Member Avatar
First
I haven't played a game like that in quite some time, but when I played Fallout 3 (similar engine and concept, same developer) I did the same thing.

So you like big-chested women? Her breasts are massive. I tend to go for the slightly waifish women.
Vroom!

crow
Member Avatar
One
It's more about the facial expression. How would you describe it?
Demure? Authoritative? Detached? Cool? (In the original sense.)

I have some crossed wires, somewhere within the rat's maze of derailed early sexuality.
Lacking a decent mother, home, care, security, I've always gone for the appearance of what I might have missed.
Usually with disastrous results.
I go for angry-looking women, and what I usually get is, naturally, an angry woman.
Not the best kind, when you get right down to it.

In fact, my first glimpse of my lovely wife, was a rare moment when she wore a very stern, very severe expression on her face. It had nothing whatsoever to do with who she was. Thank God.
"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Fantasy · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone