Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Genocide of Nature.
Topic Started: Jun 1 2017, 02:53 PM (132 Views)
crow
Member Avatar
One
Global Warming? Climate Change? Paying trillions to the Weather God? Insane!
Read why here.

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Veronique
Member Avatar
No Hoper
Nature doesn't needs coal fired power plants and all other human industrial devices to fullfil its need for CO2.
The trees were not the same back then than is it today. Really taller. Not the same species. And this was the time where giants insects and dinosaurs roamed the land.

We pay trillions anyway to the gaz, petroleum and coal Gods. Either ways, we are going to pay.

And some of the conservatives says that the people against global warning are alarmists. He's talking about the total genocide of life. Isn't that alarmist? He is totally disonnest if he think that the rest of the world leaders want to suppress the totality of CO2, thus causing the end of the world.

Edited by Veronique, Jun 2 2017, 01:09 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crow
Member Avatar
One
I'd say the point is that conservatives don't necessarily want to die on command, because a bunch of leftists want to commit mass ritual suicide, along with terminating every other living thing, ready or not.

Are you ever going to be able to read anything, ever again, without arguing with it?
Maybe you should skip right past the gender thing, and transmorph into an actual butterfly.
They seem to have some fun with life, even if it's not for very long.

Veronique
Member Avatar
No Hoper
''Are you ever going to be able to read anything, ever again, without arguing with it?''
Why do you post it on a forum if you don't want any discussions. Do you just want a bunch of yes man?

Do you really think that's going to happen? A mass suicide if we cease to produce oil and heavy coal industries? That's not going to happen. Nature is stronger than that. Those type of industries goes against Nature. It's not by going in the opposite direction that we are gonna save it.
The leftists vs conservative manicheanism is getting tiresome and counterproductive. You seems to be so affraid to be a leftist that everything that seem to go superficially against it, you embrace it blindly.

Taoism has nothing to do with industrialisation. Tribes in amazonia are closer to taoism than the average american, be it on the right or on the left. Even if they are not perfect either.

About the gender thing, for me, being a wo-man, a real one and not jus being a witch, it's much closer to being in harmony with God, with Life. To be a real wo-man is to get rid of all that is man, the sins of man, of humans, of the false God of the Old Testament and embrace our true nature, our true soul. Maybe there is not real wo-men in this world, only witches. But there is some closer than others being a true wo-man.

Yes as of now, I am too afraid to see my real nature in its totality, to go all the way. I'm to stuck pretending I'm a strong man (even if I'm not), a patriot that the world needs my manly power to save them.
I'm to affraid of letting go my anger and my desire to control others, I'm affraid telling fully to myself that I'm just a litle wo-man, really soft and tender enjoying girly things when I fancied myself for so long being a knight, strong and brutal. That fundamentally what I have between my leg is just an illusion, a magic wand that I think I control but in fact is controling me. Driving me crazy. My mind is too rigid, stuck in a rigid society. Someday I will become a butterfly, a wo-man, a soul. For me it's pretty much the same. When I'm closer to all that, I'm having more fun, but maybe it will be not last long in this world before normal people will see me as a total lunatic and just want to get rid of me.

Edited by Veronique, Jun 2 2017, 08:14 PM.

crow
Member Avatar
One
You'll do well enough in the world of men; they're nearly all total lunatics.
But here, no. The site is about contribution, and it strives to maintain its purity.

A contribution is:
Insight.
Wisdom.
Truth.
Encouragement.
Discussion.
Humor.
Support.
Fellowship.
Good natured-ness.

A contribution is not:
Dogma.
Leftism.
Bullshit.
Undermining.
Sarcasm.
Debate.
Conflict.
Mental illness.

Please stay away if you can't contribute, and if you can't contribute, or stay away, on your own head be it.

Veronique
Member Avatar
No Hoper
I have insights, I have wisdom, I am maybe not perfect but i am aiming for truth. It's not my fault if you don't see it. Just because we don't have the same point of view, that doesn't mean what I say is bullshit or sarcasm or that I try to create conflict.

You are more dogmatic than me when you talk about leftist and what not.

If I have a mental illness, this is it: to try to remain human in this hell of a world. To waste time on a computer with strangers instead of taking a walk in the woods.

Maybe it's for the best that people here see me as a total lunatic.

Just to conclude, even if this site is far for being perfect, it's still way better than the vast majority of what's there is on the internet.

Maybe we'll meet again in this life or in another one, but I don't think it will be on the internet anytime soon.

crow
Member Avatar
One
Wisdom isn't something you have any of, even after all this time, and after our long association.
For 'leftist' read 'evil'. That is what a leftist is, whether or not it is a conscious decision. Against Reality.
You choose this, voluntarily, and as a choice, it is yours.
Obviously, there is no room for such a choice on this site; almost every other site on the internet caters to your choice, but not this one.
Conflict, we won't be doing. Now or ever.
So long.

Veronique
Member Avatar
No Hoper
That you say that I don't have any wisdom just show you are a total impostor. You know nothing about me and what I really am. You talk about Eden and you say that we don't have to manipulate it, yet at the same time praise Donald Trump who just do the opposite. You don't have to tell me not to manipulate Eden because I have already experience it and I know that.

So long little boy.

crow
Member Avatar
One
Oh well. I was hoping there might be some way around it, but there's not.
I bid you a permanent goodbye.

crow
Member Avatar
One
But to get this thread back on track...

We read what we prefer to read, don't we?
I prefer to read this.
Makes sense to me (for a change).

Edited by crow, Aug 25 2017, 07:36 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Meaning Less Ness · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone