Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The sanest girl that I have ever encountered.
Topic Started: Jun 14 2017, 11:22 AM (140 Views)
Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
Here is a video series on feminism by the sanest girl that I ever encountered. It's just delightful to listen to her.

She isn't just a great girl but an articulate girl. Brett Stevens would love her.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crow
Member Avatar
One
I had so much fun with this. Thanks Tucken :)
"Personally, I don't think this thing can be fixed any more, but hey, that's no reason not to try..."
This is just exactly how I feel about civilization, and the human species in general. But hey, you never know, do you?

And thanks, too, for the demonstration of the 'flash' and '/flash' tags, to play videos.

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
Great. :) For everyone else the good stuff starts around 2:30 and from there on she just about blows your mind with uncanny wisdom for her age.

silentpartner
Member Avatar
Green
Thanks Tucken. How refreshing to see a young woman who has not been taken in by all the claptrap of feminism, and who sees things as they really are.

Like crow I don't see a lot of hope in the future, but hopefully I'm wrong. Meanwhile I stay away from most people where we live, especially the women here, who are completely intolerable, with their galloping feminism and overt hatred of men.

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
YouTube is doing me a big service - it has started to recommend me videos of these incredible, content women that really stand out from the rest :). They are so smart and courageous - it's pretty cool. I like them.

Here is from the red ice channel, where a few of them get together to discuss all sorts of things.

Ardy
Member Avatar
Generous
Funny, cool and smart women with a ton of common sense always treated me like the plague when I was a young man. Very frustrating.

On the other hand women with major mental issues seemed to seek me out. Very Frustrating.

One I met in Cairns in Northern Qld walked across a busy dance floor to annouce she had been waiting 2 years to meet me and she knew my name, I had only been in town one week. She ended up trying to murder me with a hammer in my sleep one night...

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
Yikes, that's good reason not to acquire any fame right there.

Water
Member Avatar
Adventurer
Hah seems like you've lived some interesting times.
Are you famous Ardy? Something to do with football?

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
One of our board members discovered her new channel. Big thanks to you, anonymous!

'Christy' is now a mother of three and a wife. She shares some tips on that on her new channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFPg_8UWITUFlCzdF598fjA
Edited by Oscar, Feb 6 2018, 12:41 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Movies and Video Links · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone