Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Las Vegas Shootings
Topic Started: Oct 5 2017, 09:16 PM (55 Views)
Simpleton
Member Avatar
All-Seeing Eye
I live quite close to the Las Vegas strip, a 20 minute walk give or take, I can walk outside of my house and see all the ugly buildings.

Me and my on and off girlfriend were hanging out that evening, drinking our beer and watching funny youtube videos. As she was going home she texted me and told me there were tons of officers going down Flamingo, a major street in Las Vegas.

Thats about it, also I am annoyed about seeing "no topics have been posted in today". So I guess this is the best I have.

As far as what I think about the shooting, I really don't.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
This passed me by. I heard about it but I've been too busy with more important things to know about it.

A store next to ours got robbed a short while ago. It was somewhat brutal in that a girl got tied up and left to wriggle on the ground like a worm. It was another bad thing happening and my female coworkers were frightened by it but what to do? No good comes out of getting yourself involved if you cannot change the outcome. There is much going on and it's rarely any of your business.

Actually this was to be expected. There has been no indications that these shootings would stop. Could be yet another one next week, or a year from now. Tragic, but inevitable.

Simpleton
Member Avatar
All-Seeing Eye
A whole year, in this day and age, without some psychopath or religious/political fanatic murdering a bunch of people?

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
Might be more than a few years - in Greenland :).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Current Events · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone