Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ask me questions about Islam and we'll see.
Topic Started: Apr 11 2018, 03:50 PM (55 Views)
Mustafa
No Avatar
Green
I have Asperger, their intelligent unlike Autists, and also struggel socially.

I'll try when i can to Quote to you from the source, the Quran.

Peace
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oscar
Member Avatar
Beloved
Hi Mustafa. Do you have an interest in Daoism? You can read 'The Sacred Law'(Daoism) in the crow subforum within the 'Not so great masters' section.

Mustafa
No Avatar
Green
OK. And there are no more Prophets after the Prophet Muhammed. They cause harm. Do taoism or whatever on your own, the book is the best friend, people are tricksters like hackers who give you a bad service and taking much and keeping you addicted.

crow
Member Avatar
One
Nobody comes here to learn about Islam.
Nobody comes here to learn about your various mental problems.
Nobody comes here to learn how to figure out whatever it is you're writing about.
You don't count, any more than your 'beliefs' count.
You're in the absolutely wrong place, and you'll ether address that yourself, or it will be done for you.
Take note.

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mustafa
No Avatar
Green
Crow. I don't count more than my beliefs, neither less, maybe you could call it Asperger. Asperger is not a mental problem, in fact i'm enlightened wheither you wish so or not. Discussing Asperger is not my intention. Islam was my intention because of the other Islam bashing thread. Your post comes too late and i appreciate if you don't talk to meand remove your account from the vulnerable INFPforum. I'm not honored to be here. I found out too late. I think i've convinced you your evil AND inferior. Don't tespond to me. Do as you like. ... He who has no shame can do as he likes - The Prophet Muhammed peace and blessings upon him

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Minefield · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone