Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Secrets Of Life.
Here you may learn, contribute, and discuss - but not debate - the Mystical Nature of Life.

As a guest, you're limited to certain areas and features. If you would like to become a member, please go to:
http://the-many-secrets-of-life.blogspot.ca/ and leave a comment.

Otherwise you may click below, and maybe get a result...
--->Click to register.<---

If you're already a member please log in:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Compassion
Topic Started: Aug 9 2018, 09:16 PM (29 Views)
Ardy
Member Avatar
Generous
Today I was listening to some classical music and during the Adagio I realised that I enjoy hearing the outbursts of others sadness. Not that I feel it myself, I just observe the effect it has on me, I am thankful that I have evolved to this state of objective observation.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

crow
Member Avatar
One
Detachment is a worthwhile skill. People who do not have it, think it renders the one who does have it, emotionless, as in 'bad'.
Not so, as you have noted.

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.

Ardy
Member Avatar
Generous
Funny Crow: They never see the other side of being flooded with emotions and incapable of any rational thought.

crow
Member Avatar
One
Mrs. crow had 12 hours of projectile vomiting, yesterday, culminating in a hernia, necessitating an ambulance ride into the city.

She's currently high on morphine, I'm starved and bleary-eyed, thinking only of sleep. Hopefully I'll see her tomorrow, and following her upcoming operation, be able to bring her home.

I hate to consider how both she and I would be, with all this going on, were we prone to emotional histrionics...

"Squawk!" said the crow, and then made space.

Ardy
Member Avatar
Generous
Please give her my best wishes and I hope that all is OK with her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Intuition · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Visitor Counter
Visitor Counter
Basic! theme created by g0b0ts of ZetaBoards Theme Zone