Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Welcome to Shippers United; Whatever we want
Topic Started: Jul 1 2014, 08:48 PM (349,933 Views)
Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 06:49 AM
Charmed One
Oct 15 2014, 11:07 PM
Hollowdrum
Oct 15 2014, 07:33 PM
Adonis_amour
Oct 15 2014, 07:22 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Yeah ... It's does suck breathing through the mouth but at the same time it good practice :cool: :fool: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...

Yeah I'm a :video: ... Trying to get pass this fucking level for the last 2 weeks ... I'm gonna :gun: :gun: this :censor: :censor: today .. Lol...

HD I feel you look like this
Spoiler: click to toggle
:hmmm: pretty close but u forgot ....
Love the Gifs :shake: Yes totally had idiots who kill me when on the same team :hand: fucking idiots me saying :fu: quit killing me :laugh: Remember Contra on old nintendo I use to go so fast through the board constantly killing other person cause they couldn't keep up I would say no worries I got this board :h5: I could beat Contra back in the day with 1 guy :woo: Same with Mario old school original version
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 07:04 AM
Charmed One
Oct 15 2014, 11:12 PM
Hollowdrum
Oct 15 2014, 09:00 PM
Crissa
Oct 15 2014, 08:51 PM

:teeth: :thanku: sweet cheeks ... Lol... Feels strange usually not the kind of respond I get when I :video: .... It's usually ... Great can u :censor: :censor: get off :censor: :censor: thin and do something actually :censor: :censor: productive ..... :fool: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh:
I get that same response when I'm :video: and I usually want to say :fu: but :no1: usually just :censor: :censor: myself and bit my tongue
:friends: :h5: :shake: yeah I hold my tongue too if not I get
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that is funny

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 07:07 AM
Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 12:27 AM
Wanted to say
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: ITS CANDICE!!! :love1: It's gonna be a fantastic Thursday :woo: overmoonemo :hobbes: :baby1: btw way Charm :rock: :h5: :shake: ... just notice are those :angel: tattooed on that girl witht the red bras... :hmmm: guessing what she has down there will give u :angel: ... :hmmm: :cool:
:welcome: :know: that tattoo looks awesome :love1:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 07:14 AM
Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 12:51 AM
Read if you are Awesome
<br /><br /> :kiss: :heart1: :shake:
:heart2: it ... :friends:
:h5: :teeth: :blow:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 07:20 AM
Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 12:52 AM
For the Single Ladies :aw: <br />
Couln't have said it better myself :h5: :shake: ... btw you can't talk about being single without
<br /><br /> :teeth:
:doh: I forgot glad you got my back HD :kiss:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Micky_N
Oct 16 2014, 07:43 AM
Charmed One
Oct 15 2014, 03:44 PM
:baby: :kiss: What Day is it :duh: :hmmm:
:headshake: :doh: I'm slippin' :bigeyes: How the Hell, did I miss all this "EYE CANDY"!!??? Charmed :h5:
Micky you must have been so :sleepy: :sleepy: and just :quiet: :quiet: pass my Post But glad you found it :girl: :happy: :baby1:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 07:32 AM
Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 12:53 AM
Found the reason why I don't :blanket: :zzzz: much
<br /><br /> :laugh: :rofl: :fool:
:hmmm: :fool: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: yep that explains why
it's sad to say though lately I haven't been much of a :devil: ... too fucking :sick1: and :sleepy: ... :eyeroll:
If that was a little girl would totally be what I would do when I was younger but with a shirt on :wink:

:laugh: :fool: :laugh:

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 03:02 PM
TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 02:44 PM
Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 02:38 PM
TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 02:31 PM

No I usually put my hardhat over my hoodie ... much warmer that way... cover the ear , cheeks and forehead better I find ... the other way just lets a lot of wind through ... but there's some ppl that do it the way u say ... and not really a safety harzard ... we are required to wear a safety vest at all time on our site ... hardhat is just to protect ur head not really made to be seen by other... but then again it is a good way to get worker to work safe the moment they see a white hat they tie off and are :angel: ... lol ...
Good to know you keep your ears warm. :)

I'm always :angel: .

Except when I'm talking. Or thinking. Or sprawled back in my chair, spinning around staring at my ceiling, thinking of so many... things.

That's when I'm :devil:
Tamz u little :devil: u :teeth: :h5: ... :fool: :rofl: :laugh: ...ok banked my 8 hours today ... so I'm :quiet: ... catcha later Tamz... :ok: :bye: :hug:
Hasta luego. ;)

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 07:45 AM
Ladies :morn: just wanna wish you all a
<br /><br /> :baby: :blow: :ilu1: all
Great job :h5: :omg: I was going to you that milk one too

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Hey there, Charmed. :) LTNS! :hug:

TamiZ
Member Avatar

And Miss Micky. ;) How are you? :hug: :hug:

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Tired of being at work now. What was it that Bad Willow used to say? Bored now. And good Willow - I think I'm a little gay.

I miss Tara.

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 08:52 AM
@ Tamz http://w11.zetaboards.com/Shippers_United/single/?p=8262914&t=10378461

oh :sorry: to hear that Tamz ... you know my future partner is just gonna have to suck it up cuz :hd: ain't gonna stop :video: ... cuz
Totally feel the same way HD :baby: :aw: :shake:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 03:23 PM
:hi: TamiZ I know our time schedules seem to be different miss seeing you on. How you been? My Patriots are playing tonight big game cause hell they have like 6 injuries right now :pray: :pray: for that W

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 09:07 AM
Hollowdrum

oh :sorry: to hear that Tamz ... you know my future partner is just gonna have to suck it up cuz :hd: ain't gonna stop :video: ... cuz
My son does love me, though. When he came to visit, for basically a month, he had X-Files on the TV non-stop while he gamed on my laptop with the old Wolfenstein and RCT 1 & 2. I promised to not delete or change his parks. LOL. He does do the coolest coasters. He thought it was cool that I 1) beat the boss on Wolfenstein; 2) found all of the secret treasures; and 3) still had the game installed on my laptop... lmao. Told him he should try Heretic. I loved that game back in the day.
That's awesome bonding over video games...the only game I could get my mom to play was Duck Hunt and she was awesome at it

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 09:29 AM
TamiZ
Hollowdrum

My son does love me, though. When he came to visit, for basically a month, he had X-Files on the TV non-stop while he gamed on my laptop with the old Wolfenstein and RCT 1 & 2. I promised to not delete or change his parks. LOL. He does do the coolest coasters. He thought it was cool that I 1) beat the boss on Wolfenstein; 2) found all of the secret treasures; and 3) still had the game installed on my laptop... lmao. Told him he should try Heretic. I loved that game back in the day.
:huh: first time I hear of those games... make me one wanna play it ... I love first person games but I get :argh: real ease cuz I have a hard time controlling the camera , killing ppl and walking at the same time ... pisses me the fcuk off...lol...

btw Tamz ya a cool mama.. :hug2: :h5:
:omg: first person games can be a royal :headache: :argh: I start all :shutup: and start :censor: :censor: : :wtf1: you idiot go this way and I realize hello it's me while :video:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 12:34 PM
Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 09:29 AM
TamiZ
Hollowdrum

:huh: first time I hear of those games... make me one wanna play it ... I love first person games but I get :argh: real ease cuz I have a hard time controlling the camera , killing ppl and walking at the same time ... pisses me the fcuk off...lol...

btw Tamz ya a cool mama.. :hug2: :h5:
Thanks. He thinks so. Funny, though - I was always told, "Be his mother, not his friend." Until recently, I was the only one he'd talk to. So I guess I did it my way and it was OK. Also... he and his father are talking and co-existing in a good way for the first time in 7 years. I think it'll be good for the both of them. Son to teach Dad how to not be so perfect in his own brain and Dad to teach Son how to be a more responsible adult man by example. Son always has said that about his parents... we taught him how to work hard.

BTW... other favorite games - gameroom machines Galaga and Duck Hunt. Wasted plenty of quarters on those.
You did a great job TamiZ! :kiss: :hug2:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 01:31 PM
Rome
Oct 16 2014, 12:45 PM
:hmmm: :doh: :huh:

:huh: :hmmm: :hd: :no1: :heart: that one ... I :think: this is more accurate ...

:eyebrow: :clever: :baby: :kiss: :love: my sweet strawberry
HD that was :clever: indeed I would have to agree :h5:

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 03:28 PM
TamiZ
:hi: TamiZ I know our time schedules seem to be different miss seeing you on. How you been? My Patriots are playing tonight big game cause hell they have like 6 injuries right now :pray: :pray: for that W
Sucks for you. I was looking at my schedule last night and saw that Steelers have 4 Primetime games this year & wondered how that happened. Not complaining, though.

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Rome

Rome

Charmed One
Member Avatar

Hollowdrum
Oct 16 2014, 01:58 PM
Rome
Oct 16 2014, 01:40 PM
HD...do you do this?

sometimes...wanting to do this at work.
:fool: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!!... u know the worst part is I actually do carry some heavy tools on me ... it's sometimes very tempting to do it... like on Tuesday ... I was working and I'd put a target at the end of the corridor so I could aim my machine to it .. well I turn my back for like 5 minutes and turn back to it and guess wat!!??? IT'S FUCKING GONE!!!!!... and since it's a construction site and thousands of ppl walk around there I have no fucking clue where it is ... I was about a hair close to :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: and :snap: :snap: :snap: :snap: :snap: and
:fool: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but it wouldn't be very professional of me ... took a lot of will power for me not to lose it that day ... but I did :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: for like over 30mins...lol
:laugh: :laugh: :fool: :laugh: :laugh: That is just funny I picture you all

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 03:43 PM
Rome

Rome
Ummm... just a question... who's the blonde in the last gif?

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Hey, Adonis. :hi: :hug: :hug:

TamiZ
Member Avatar

Logging out. Catch y'all at home.

Deleted User
Deleted User

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 03:56 PM
Hey, Adonis. :hi: :hug: :hug:
:hi: TamiZ!! :hug1:
Quote Post Goto Top

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 03:25 PM
Tired of being at work now. What was it that Bad Willow used to say? Bored now. And good Willow - I think I'm a little gay.

I miss Tara.
:think: this

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 03:38 PM
Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 03:28 PM
TamiZ
Sucks for you. I was looking at my schedule last night and saw that Steelers have 4 Primetime games this year & wondered how that happened. Not complaining, though.
Second Primetime game for the Pats too this year and got to watch two times on CBS on Sunday afternoon...I'm feeling very blessed right now :girl: :happy:

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 03:54 PM
Charmed One
Oct 16 2014, 03:43 PM
Rome

Rome
Ummm... just a question... who's the blonde in the last gif?
Dianna Agron best known from GLEE

Charmed One
Member Avatar

TamiZ
Oct 16 2014, 03:59 PM
Logging out. Catch y'all at home.
Talk to you later TamiZ :heart:

Crissa
Member Avatar
Administrator
New Emoticons:

Killy :killy: Tamiz :tamz: Adonis :thug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply