Welcome to The Sleeping Dragons!
.::Activity Award Winner::.
New Eggs: Dragonhawk2, Guth1x N1t3, Monkeyboyo, xValorJeicex, & Videx
We hope you enjoy it here and stay with us!
P2P: W91 - F2P: W81
-At least 7 level 70+ skills-
-Total level of
|Welcome to The Sleeping Dragons!|
Originally a participating clan in the small community following the code of Anti-Random Player Killing (ARPKing), the changes to Runescape has caused The Sleeping Dragons to become a family-like clan featuring a majority of skilling events, but also many combat related activities as well.
Since our founding in January of 2005, The Sleeping Dragons has become a very stable and family-oriented clan. Once members join, they usually remain with us for a long time, which is testament that we must be doing something right! We are constantly bettering and evolving to create a welcoming home-like environment for our members.
Upon approval of your application, you will start out at the rank of Hatchling, where you will remain for at least four weeks to acclimate to our members and environment. It takes devotion, helpful deeds, and a good attitude to move up our ranks - insuring that those at high rank are truly deserving of the honor and respect.
The Sleeping Dragons is truly an innovative and unique clan. With many teams to participate in, guides to help you gain knowledge, events to help your character develop, and the R.A.W.R Program that rewards you for every level you gain, you will always have something to do!
Members are elected to the governing body called The Council, meaning everyone has a fair chance of becoming a part of the clan's leadership! Even if you don't make it onto The Council, your opinion is always welcome and valued because every member plays a part in the development and growth of our clan!
We encourage you to visit our forums and consider us to be your second family!
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Clan Rules; All There is to Know|
|Topic Started: Feb 14 2008, 11:56 AM (801 Views)|
|aweirdwoman||Feb 14 2008, 11:56 AM Post #1|
I love Dragons!
The Sleeping Dragons have three methods of admittance. You must meet at least one of the following:
1. A combat level of 90 or over if you are Pay to Play, or level 85 if you are Free to Play.
2. At least seven skills over level 70, which includes combat skills, but not your combat level itself.
3. A total level of 1500 if you are Pay to Play, or 1050 if you are Free to Play.
If you do not meet any of these requirements, you may join as an aspiring dragon, which grants you more access but technically not a full fledged member. You will have 3 months in which to reach one of the clan requirements.
The players in this Clan may be in only 1 Runescape Clan at any time. We do not allow multi-clanning. This means no dragon character (i.e. avatar) can ever be listed on more than one clan list. This means no player (i.e. person) can ever be listed on more than one clan list.
Specialty Groups/Minigame Groups:
Our multi-clanning policy does not apply to specialty groups like pest control groups or God Wars groups. Members are allowed to join these groups and be listed on their memberlists (if they have them) so long as the list is not labeled as an "Official Clan List". Any group that the leadership deems to have 'clan-like' qualities, such as hosting events in other than the sole purpose of the group areas, our members are not allowed to join.
1. You must attend at least two clan events each month.
2. You will be required to post on forums at least four times a month.
Anyone who does not fufill these requirements will be considered inactive and not eligible for our monthly promotions. If you fail to meet these requirements for consecutive months, you may be removed if we are not notified as to why you are not meeting the requirements.
This is a family friendly Clan and as such we will not tolerate foul language, sexually explicit posts or posts with malicious or negative content. These will be deleted or edited and a warning given. Respect for other people is important to us and disrespectful behavior or speech will result in disciplinary action. This includes behavior and language used in the CC and the IRC. No discussion of illegal activities will take place in any clan medium.
You must adhere to clan rules and Jagex rules at all times. Violating a Jagex rule means you are violating a Sleeping Dragons rule as well. Failure to follow the rules will result in warnings, followed by expulsion if the warnings are ignored.
You are encouraged to help other members of the clan and enhance our friendly, helpful atmosphere.
If you have a complaint or concern, approach one or more of the senior ranking members and explain the problem - preferably by PM to their personal inbox here on the forums. If their handling of your problem is unsympathetic or your problem remains unresolved send a copy of your original pm, with an added explanation, to all four of our Great Wyrms.
Rules of All Our Facilities
1. No spamming in other forums, this includes posting more than one post in a row, holding one line conversations and other unnecessary posts.
2. No flaming, insulting or offensive language. This includes any form of profanity.
3. No altering the forums.
4. No altering other people's profiles.
5. Double posting is frowned upon. Double posting is being the next one to respond...to yourself. We all have the authorization to edit our own posts, no matter what thread we are posting in. When you go back to add or clarify something and no-one has posted after you it's better to use that Edit button than to make 2 posts in a row.
6. Refrain from posting on old topics. If it has been over 14 days, then do not post unless something is extremely important. It's always better to just start a new topic if you really have something new to share.
1. All Jagex rules apply to the Clan Chat. This means no discussing illegal activities whatsoever.
2. No Impersonation of leaders/Jagex employees or otherwise posing as someone you are not.
3. Be respectful of others
4. Please use English as the primary language.
5. No cursing WHATSOEVER or acting maliciously to another clan member/guest.
6. No spamming
7. Do NOT ignore ranked members.
8. No sexual references whatsoever.
1. All Jagex rules apply to IRC. This means no discussing illegal activities
2. Your SD or RS name should be recognizable in your sign on name
3. No Impersonation of leaders/Jagex employees or otherwise posing as someone you are not.
4. Be respectful of others
5. Please use English as the primary language.
6. No extreme cursing, and no cursing excessively or maliciously to another. Language is looser in the IRC, but that does not mean there is no moderation.
7. No spamming
8. No unauthorized bots
9. Do NOT ignore the op's and Halfop's in channel. If they ask you a question or inform you of an issue, please respond to them
10. No sexual references whatsoever.
11. No false/misleading links
After Your Acceptance:
Within the next week you will receive a welcoming letter sent to your personal inbox by one of the Great Wyrms. Read it carefully. It welcomes you to our clan and outlines, amongst other things, the standards of behavior and activity that are expected from clan members and gives details of actions taken against disruptive members and those that ignore our rules.
Application Code: Ignorance is NOT bliss
Edited by Lord Rickles, Nov 14 2010, 02:04 AM.
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Our Rules · Next Topic »|