Welcome to The Sleeping Dragons!
.::Activity Award Winner::.
New Eggs: Dragonhawk2, Guth1x N1t3, Monkeyboyo, xValorJeicex, & Videx
We hope you enjoy it here and stay with us!
P2P: W91 - F2P: W81
-At least 7 level 70+ skills-
-Total level of
|Welcome to The Sleeping Dragons!|
Originally a participating clan in the small community following the code of Anti-Random Player Killing (ARPKing), the changes to Runescape has caused The Sleeping Dragons to become a family-like clan featuring a majority of skilling events, but also many combat related activities as well.
Since our founding in January of 2005, The Sleeping Dragons has become a very stable and family-oriented clan. Once members join, they usually remain with us for a long time, which is testament that we must be doing something right! We are constantly bettering and evolving to create a welcoming home-like environment for our members.
Upon approval of your application, you will start out at the rank of Hatchling, where you will remain for at least four weeks to acclimate to our members and environment. It takes devotion, helpful deeds, and a good attitude to move up our ranks - insuring that those at high rank are truly deserving of the honor and respect.
The Sleeping Dragons is truly an innovative and unique clan. With many teams to participate in, guides to help you gain knowledge, events to help your character develop, and the R.A.W.R Program that rewards you for every level you gain, you will always have something to do!
Members are elected to the governing body called The Council, meaning everyone has a fair chance of becoming a part of the clan's leadership! Even if you don't make it onto The Council, your opinion is always welcome and valued because every member plays a part in the development and growth of our clan!
We encourage you to visit our forums and consider us to be your second family!
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Application - ChrisDaBr0ny[Accepted]; Hullo again :p|
|Topic Started: Jun 27 2012, 12:50 AM (58 Views)|
|ChrisDaBr0ny||Jun 27 2012, 12:50 AM Post #1|
20% cooler, in 10 seconds flat!
1. Runescape Username: ChrisDaBr0ny
2. List other previous RSNs you have used: Doglover1373, T3h_D0gg3h, T3h_K1tt3h.... I've had many more but don't remember them exactly. :p It's been a while.
3. Combat Level: 127 (p2p) 116 or 117? (f2p)
4. Total level: 2038
5. Favorite Skill(s): Woodcutting, Runecrafting (Runespan xD), Attack (Any combat skill)
6. Are You F2P or P2P?: P2P
7. What Time Zone are You in?: Central.
OPTIONAL 8. Age (place an "X" in the corresponding bracket):
 Under 13 Years
9. Explain how you heard about The Sleeping Dragons: Well, previously, maybe in 2008-09, I had joined Sleeping Dragons for about a month. I then left for personal reasons, and ended up joining Scarlet Empire a few months later. That clan eventually died, and along with it, I quit runescape.
Alas, I came back, and noticed that Jorny X had gotten all 99 skills & max cape! I recognized the name from back in Scarlet Empire, thus went to congratulate him, and we conversed, and now I've ended up here again :p
10. Please explain your history in regards to clan(s). List them ALL if possible, include who the leader(s) were, the reason for your departure, and your length of stay in the clan(s). I started off in a minor clan that I don't really remember, named Acid of Zamorak, or something along those lines. I then later was referred to a friend to join Sleeping Dragons, as I had mentioned previously. I moved on for about a year, to Scarlet Empire, before it died out. Since then, I have joined numerous random clans, none were organized or professional, which was to my dismay.
11. Please explain, in detail, why you would like to join SD. Please include what it is that you expect from the clan and its members, and what is that you can contribute or offer to our clan. I already know some of the members of Sleeping Dragons, and I feel like it will be an easy transition, from being clanless and roaming, to move into a set in stone clan where I will have to put forth some time to actually stay active, and put some efforts in order to make a great community stay strong.
12. Do you meet a requirement? If so, please state which one, if not, please state which is closest: All of them, as I am 127 combat, am 70+ skills, and have 2038 total level.
13. Have You read and do you agree to abide by the Clan Rules? If so, copy and paste the Application Code found there as proof you have read them: Ignorance is NOT bliss.
14. This clan is ARPKing except in Jagex appointed PK themed worlds. Do you fully understand what this means and vow to follow this rule of engagement while in the Wild? Yes, and yes. It is a perspective I completely agree with.
15. Do you agree to stay active on the forums and gain at least 15 Activity Points and cap in the citadel once a month?: I will try my best, as it doesn't seem too significant, but yet enough to make sure I'm here aiding the community.
Comments (if any): I look forward to enjoying time being in a clan again, hopefully for an extended period of time, depending on whether or not school work gets in the way come September.
Edited by ChrisDaBr0ny, Jun 27 2012, 12:58 AM.
|Firemans||Jun 27 2012, 10:08 PM Post #2|
Let me welcome you to the land of the Sleeping Dragons. I am Firemans , one of the leaders of The Sleeping Dragons. I have checked you out and everything seems to be in order. You have a combat level over 90, your total level is over 1500 (or 1050 for F2P), or 7 or more skills that are above 70. So you meet our entry requirements. :)
You will be given the initial rank of Egg. As an Egg you can see and post an introduction in our Dragonís Landing area. Write a little (or a lot of) something about yourself and you will be warmly greeted by all of us. We will expect you to join in the CC when you are in game. Keep your private chat open in game so other members can get to know you.
Once you get a feel for the clan and have made at least a minimum 3 posts (one being an introduction) AND joined in the CC AND attended at least 1 event AND capped in the Citadel during the 2nd week in the clan, you can become a Hatchling.
There is one more thing, our current members have a chance to voice their opinions about any new member to the leaders of the Membership Team. These can't be seen by Eggs. Once you have gathered 5 positive votes and meet all the requirements you will become a Hatchling. In case of any complaints, your membership of SD will be discussed and the Membership Team leaders will decide whether you will become a full member of SD (Hatchling) or not.
Hatchlings have a month or two to get familiar with the clan and to begin attending events and posting on the forums. Minimum requirement per month is 15 activity points including 1 cap at the citadel.
Check out the calendar for upcoming events. There are several ones over the next 2 weeks. You will soon be contacted by our membership team which will help you get settled in.
We are a family oriented clan with all ages and all backgrounds and varying parts of the world represented. We hope you will feel right at home with us and enjoy your time as a Sleeping Dragon.
Now let me officially say :wlcom2clan:
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Accepted · Next Topic »|