Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Click here to join the Spiritus Discord server!
Add Reply
Enlistment Applications; Apply For The Military Here
Topic Started: Jun 11 2017, 03:24 PM (437 Views)
Tim
Member Avatar
Vibes
Posted Image

Spiritus Enlistment Headquarters

Welcome to the Spiritus Military Enlistment HQ! We're looking forward to having you join us. Let's run through some brief details before you fill out your form.

Joining the military is one of the best things a citizen can do, dedicating their World Assembly membership towards their region's cause! In the case of Spiritus, our cause is that of the Defender, working tirelessly to protect the founderless regions across the world from invasion by groups who would seek to destroy them. Though our defensive work, we gain recognition across the world, notoriety among the villains who seek to control this game, and enjoy a fast-paced and exciting element of this generally slow-paced game. If this is something that may interest you, do keep on reading.

I'm involved in other NS Militaries, is that fine?

This entirely depends on who else you are involved with. The primary fact to keep in mind here is that if you are at present involved with any military groups classified as or leaning towards invader or imperialist, it is very unlikely that your application will be accepted, though you can always individually reach out to a Commanding Officer to discuss this further. If you're involved in a defender or defender-leaning group, then it's likely that you're going to be more than fine in your application. It is, however, strongly encouraged that you have Spiritus be your primary military, but we can understand if you have prior engagements as well. As long as you can still be dedicated to Spiritus, and deploy on orders, then you should be good to go!

My Application was rejected! Why?

If your application was rejected, it is likely that there were either inaccuracies in your enlistment form or you were still holding membership with an invader-aligned military group. In most cases, you will already be approached individually by a Commanding Officer before a rejection is publicly posted, but please message one if you still don't understand the reason. Few applications, however, are likely to be rejected, and you should be more than fine to get involved in the military as long as you're honest and complete with your answers!

Which application should I fill out?

The application which you'll be wanting to fill out depends on your level of ability and desire to get involved. One is more high-involvement, whereas the other is more of a passive involvement. Either level of membership, however, is strongly encouraged and will still be recognized in all of its dedication to both the Spiritus cause and the larger cause of all Defenders.

The Army Application is for individuals looking to join what is the standard NS Military. Folks who are able to show up, at least for some days, at either 0000-0100 Eastern or 1200-1300 Eastern for the Major and Minor Update should look to this. This is when Nationstates updates all of the various things across the game, and it's when raiders attempt to take the World Assembly Delegacies of founderless regions for the purposes of destroying them. Defenders during update will frequently be involved in deploying on many operations including defenses of regions, liberations of occupied regions, post-raid clean-up, and support operations within ongoing engagements. This is the more active duty and front-line based option, with higher activity expectations and the obvious factor of presence at updates.

The Guard Application is for individuals looking to be involved without having to be present for update. Folks who are unable to show up for either of the game updates, but still have interest in military action, should look to here. Guards will primarily be involved in non-update involvement, and will have slower-paced involvement than the hectic speed of update. Generally, members of The Guard will deploy on operations such as non-update defensive operations against less experience raiders, support operations of ongoing engagements, and occasionally post-raid clean-up. This is the more passive duty and reserve based option, but will still be invaluable to the success and presence of our military abroad.

A Final Note

We are a defender military, and do not raid the innocent regions of the world. However, it is important to acknowledge the training value of warzones, as well as the fact that some defenders do take part in offensive operations against raider regions. It is with that knowledge that the following policy is made. Any members of The Army or The Guard who are found being involved in an invasion of any region which was not tagged as warzone, invader, or fascist, will be subject to immediate removal from the military without any guarantee of being able to re-enlist.

Code: Army Application

[b]1. Spiritus Nation:[/b]

[b]2. Do you have prior NS R/D Experience:[/b]

[b]3. Are you generally available during either 0000-0100 US Eastern and/or 1200-1300 US Eastern:[/b]

[b]4. What other regions are you involved in:[/b]

[b]5. Do you have access to Discord:[/b]

[IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO Q2]

[b]6. What militaries have you belonged to, both past and present, and what ranks did you hold in them:[/b]

[b]7. For each of the above militaries, please indicate if you are still a member of them or not[/b]

Code: Guard Application

[b]1. Spiritus Nation:[/b]

[b]2. Do you have prior NS R/D Experience:[/b]

[b]3. What other regions are you involved in:[/b]

[b]4. Do you have access to Discord:[/b]

[b]5. What militaries have you belonged to, both past and present, and what ranks did you hold in them:[/b]

[b]6. For each of the above militaries, please indicate if you are still a member of them or not[/b]

[edit_reason]Updated Flag[/edit_reason]
Edited by Red Dusk, Jan 4 2018, 07:13 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Feirmont
Member Avatar
Pancake
1. Spiritus Nation: Feirmont

2. Do you have prior NS R/D Experience: Yes

3. Are you generally available during either 0000-0100 US Eastern and/or 1200-1300 US Eastern: Mostly, yes

4. What other regions are you involved in: The South Pacific, Aenaroth

5. Do you have access to Discord: Yes

6. What militaries have you belonged to, both past and present, and what ranks did you hold in them:
SPSF - Soldier
SDF - Soldier? I can't remember

7. For each of the above militaries, please indicate if you are still a member of them or not
No and no

darkweb
Member Avatar

1. Spiritus Nation:
darkweb
2. Do you have prior NS R/D Experience:
no
3. What other regions are you involved in:
no
4. Do you have access to Discord:
yes

Libertarian Librarians
Member Avatar
Sassy, Spunky, Scary
Can I be grandfathered in?

Tim
Member Avatar
Vibes
Libertarian Librarians
Jun 11 2017, 06:08 PM
I'd love to, but I feel like the League might have my head if I start doing shadowy things like that.

I await your application! ;)

Libertarian Librarians
Member Avatar
Sassy, Spunky, Scary
Tim
Jun 11 2017, 06:24 PM
Libertarian Librarians
Jun 11 2017, 06:08 PM
I'd love to, but I feel like the League might have my head if I start doing shadowy things like that.

I await your application! ;)
:(

Code: Army Application

1. Spiritus Nation: Libertarian Librarians

3. Are you generally available during either 0000-0100 US Eastern and/or 1200-1300 US Eastern: Occasionally

4. What other regions are you involved in: None, atm

5. Do you have access to Discord: Aye

6. What militaries have you belonged to, both past and present, and what ranks did you hold in them: Old, dead ones. Unless FRA is still around?

7. For each of the above militaries, please indicate if you are still a member of them or not Nope.

Tim
Member Avatar
Vibes
All accepted, thanks for your patience! I encourage everyone to check out The Barracks!

Pardon the dust, for renovate we still must.

Izon
Member Avatar

1. Spiritus Nation: [nation]vegetable_lasagnes[/nation]

3. Are you generally available during either 0000-0100 US Eastern and/or 1200-1300 US Eastern: Yes

4. What other regions are you involved in: The Order Of The Grey Wardens, The Allied States

5. Do you have access to Discord: Yes

6. What militaries have you belonged to, both past and present, and what ranks did you hold in them:

United Kingdom Armed Forces - Lieutenant
Rejected Realms Army - Unranked
Lazarus Liberation Army - Officer, Grand Commandant , Grunt
The Grey Wardens -Grunt

7. For each of the above militaries, please indicate if you are still a member of them or not

Only a member of the Grey Wardens.

Tim
Member Avatar
Vibes
YES

Fordana
No Avatar

1. Spiritus Nation:

Fordana IV

2. Do you have prior NS R/D Experience:

A little bit

3. Are you generally available during either 0000-0100 US Eastern and/or 1200-1300 US Eastern:

I will be available 1200-1300 for like about 3 fourths of August, before I can only be available that time on weekends.

4. What other regions are you involved in:

Official European Union, 21st Century Rome

5. Do you have access to Discord:

Yes

The North Pacific Military, I was a private First class, my only operation was in defense.
And I was involved in ORCA

I am not a member of either anymore

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Spiritus Defense Force HQ · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Misty Woods created by Helena & Cory of ZNR