Did you know?
|Here are the rules!
1. No nudity of sexual content of any kind on the board, this is a board is friendly for all ages.
2. Make sure to grave dig (Bringing old posts back to life!) Many forums don't like grave digging, but I promote it. Please, if there's a topic already made.. post in that one! Don't make a duplicate just because it is five months old.
3. Don't use the chat for Personal messages or spam it.
4. No Using vulgar or sexually explicit language. As well as keeping cursing to a minimum, certain words are censored on this site. The F or S words are not welcome.
5. No Using race, religion, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, sexual orientation, or gender as a means of insult.
6. No Using threatening, harassing, defamatory, hate-speech.
7. No Posting or requesting links to or material from pornographic, obscene, or hate-speech web sites
8. No Posting links to web sites with potentially offensive content without a clear warning
9. No referral sites or posts, don't join just to post about a Kewl site that lets you win prizez
10. Duplicate accounts, please don't make them. If it is found out you have a duplicate account, the account will be banned and your first account will receive a warning.
11. PM/Email Abuse, no emailing or Messaging members mean and nasty things. Otherwise you'll be banned.
12. Derogatory terms will not be tolerated.
13. What happens on a forum stays in that forum. Please do not take something bad that happened on another forum and put it here, talk about it there.. talk about it via a private chat... PM....NOT HERE. You can talk about how you didn't like a particular forum, that's fine. But DO NOT come on here just to complain about "how you didn't like the admin" or "dere rulz were unfair" I cannot say this enough. This has already happened TWICE on my old forum, where someone was so angry about person on another forum that they had to express their anger out THERE. This is a DRAMA free zone.
14. Members who join up and do not post after 6 months will be DELETED, there is no point in joining a forum if you will never post. It just clutters up the forum, so please... do not join if you will never post. As long as you have one post, you won't get deleted.
You will however get a notification via email a month in advanced about this, so you will have time to change this aspect. You can also send a pm to an administrator, if you no longer wish to have your account.
15. No spam or pointless posts; do not post in a topic if all you are going to say is something like "LOL" or "Thanks for sharing", pointless posts will just be deleted.
16. Posts about other members - If you, or someone is angry at someone and starts to make negative posts about a member, even if it's not clear... but really obvious you're talking about them. The post will be deleted and you or they will get a warning.
17. Drama & Trouble making- No Drama will be tolerated, forums are about relaxing, unwinding. Or at least this one is... Causing drama and or trouble is not tolerated and sends the member/s a suspension for a week.
18. Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
Advertising is permitted, they can be posted in your signature, profile and in the "Advertisement" section. However, if there are advertisements anywhere else; the topic/post will be trashed and you will receive a warning. Also, my views on PM advertising are a little bit different. You cannot PM advertise, just to get members or viewers, it will not be tolerated. However, if you're friends with someone and you just want to show them a cool forum or site that they may be interested in.. then that is okay. As long as you aren't sending an advertisement out to everyone; it just has to be a "kewl site" you want your friend to check out.
If you have any questions or need help with the forum, check and click on the Help Topic
One last thing, make sure to also abide to the Zetaboards TOS. The forum is hosted by Zetaboards, and you CANNOT break any rules here that are on the TOS as well.
Last Updated 10/26/2012