Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Warren Report: The new TOCV Trainer is here! Take a click! And make sure you check our IRC!
Welcome to Tactics Ogre Forums. You must be a fan.

And hey, look at that. You're viewing our forum as a guest? What's that about, huh? Guests may be welcome, but members are so much more welcome. I'll tell you what, if you join our community, I promise that you will be able to access member-only sections. But wait, that's not all! That's right, if you join today, we'll let you use many member-only features such as having a fancy custom profile, sending messages to your Tactics Ogre crush, and-- get this-- voting in polls! That's right, you get the right to vote.

Registration is easy. And it's obviously free. When is the last time you had to pay to join an internet forum? JOIN. AND REMEMBER, HERE YOU SHOW LOVE AND DEDICATION TO THE OGRE.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Greetings! Fellow fans :); I was kinda surprised I get to see a website dedicated to the best game ever!
Topic Started: Jun 9 2016, 11:48 PM (164 Views)
Zephyrlos
Soldier
I sure hope another game from the saga will be released soon :( But anyway at least a website like this exists :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gabriel86679
Soldier
do someone still visit here? i dont see anyone anymore, i'm new too and welcome, i already followed this site a long ago like 2 years but i did not create a account lol

Clockworker
Member Avatar
Social Gomez Warrior

The forum is kind of dead right now, but some of the dinosaurs around here still check it now and then.
Posted Image

Gregio
Member Avatar
Knight
Like Clockworker said, many long time forum goers check back now and then, but ours is an old love.
I don't imagine too much new activity popping up until we (hopefully) get news of an entry in the saga.

Zephyrlos
Soldier
At least its not dead :)

FrackaMir
Member Avatar
Soldier
Well I hope we get a new entry into the Franchise, then there'd be plenty of activity

« Previous Topic · The Greeting Gates · Next Topic »
Add Reply