Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Warren Report: The new TOCV Trainer is here! Take a click! And make sure you check our IRC!
Welcome to Tactics Ogre Forums. You must be a fan.

And hey, look at that. You're viewing our forum as a guest? What's that about, huh? Guests may be welcome, but members are so much more welcome. I'll tell you what, if you join our community, I promise that you will be able to access member-only sections. But wait, that's not all! That's right, if you join today, we'll let you use many member-only features such as having a fancy custom profile, sending messages to your Tactics Ogre crush, and-- get this-- voting in polls! That's right, you get the right to vote.

Registration is easy. And it's obviously free. When is the last time you had to pay to join an internet forum? JOIN. AND REMEMBER, HERE YOU SHOW LOVE AND DEDICATION TO THE OGRE.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Why this forum is dead
Topic Started: Aug 16 2017, 11:09 PM (111 Views)
St.Haborym
Soldier
It's cause none of you guys learned to actually care about each other. None of you learned real empathy, or compassion, or how to make real connections with each other.
The troll formerly known as Aim
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Clockworker
Member Avatar
Social Gomez Warrior

Rly i thought it was b/c squenix killed the franchise by not releasing shit for the last 5 years so we ran out of things to talk about
Posted Image

Dud Goose
Member Avatar

Recognized Member
Actually, I have kept in touch with a couple members for about a decade now. You're just not one of them.

And quit sending me your trolly messages, this is the only response you'll get from me here.
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

A Novel Idea
Member Avatar
Don't think too hard, Denim. I will always be on your side.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Tactics_Ogre_Forums/topic/8361922/

This should explain it
Posted Image

St.Haborym
Soldier
Maybe I was mistaken then, I don't know anymore...

Sorry for sending you those private messages dud. I'm just kind of a bitter and hateful guy, you know? I just don't understand why you're on here all the time when no one else is.
Edited by St.Haborym, Sep 1 2017, 03:56 PM.

St.Haborym
Soldier
Dud Goose
Aug 28 2017, 01:49 PM
And quit sending me your trolly messages
"Sunshine"

« Previous Topic · The Tavern · Next Topic »
Add Reply