Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Warren Report: The new TOCV Trainer is here! Take a click! And make sure you check our IRC!
Welcome to Tactics Ogre Forums. You must be a fan.

And hey, look at that. You're viewing our forum as a guest? What's that about, huh? Guests may be welcome, but members are so much more welcome. I'll tell you what, if you join our community, I promise that you will be able to access member-only sections. But wait, that's not all! That's right, if you join today, we'll let you use many member-only features such as having a fancy custom profile, sending messages to your Tactics Ogre crush, and-- get this-- voting in polls! That's right, you get the right to vote.

Registration is easy. And it's obviously free. When is the last time you had to pay to join an internet forum? JOIN. AND REMEMBER, HERE YOU SHOW LOVE AND DEDICATION TO THE OGRE.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Siren or Shaman in the original psx version ?
Topic Started: Sep 19 2017, 10:26 PM (42 Views)
Deneb0075
Member Avatar
Knight
Are the 4 sisters better off as shamans or sirens in the psx version .
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wolkenritter
Member Avatar
I'll join your army! ... After you've wasted hours on an obscure mechanic
Recognized Member
Really depends on what spells you want them to use. Shamans cannot use any Dark magic like Incubus, Dark Law or Pain but in exchange they get the ability to cast Zoshonell, Bartha, Gurza, Hahnela, Vitalize, LightBow and Starion. Shamans have better stat growth, but they're unlocked so late you can't really take advantage of it.

Dud Goose
Member Avatar

Recognized Member
You should definitely try going through the game once fairly, but after that, cheating in cool classes is a pretty common way to inject replay value into the game.

It's also fun to try weird things, like a pumpkinhead or nine. (They are actually severely broken in this version, they draw AI like flies to horse shit).
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

« Previous Topic · LUCT - General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply