Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings, you have entered The Church of Mabus discussion forums, home of The Church of Mabus Radio. Take a moment to register for the forums, participate in the discussion, and grant yourself an opportunity to interact directly with host Jeffery Pritchett and other founders of this community.

We welcome you to our strange realm of the internet, and encourage you to join in the discussion of everything paranormal and unexplained.

***For those of you registering with yahoo accounts with intent of advertising in your signature, or using the blog function to spam our community, kindly fuck off. Your registration will not be accepted, our blogs are disabled, and your spam efforts will be thwarted. Stop harassing our community with your attempted registrations.***

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Introduce Yourself; Who are you and what brings you to our planet?
Topic Started: Feb 16 2014, 05:11 PM (936 Views)
Blaze Youngblood
Member Avatar
Administrator
Introduce yourself to the members of the forum! Where are you from, what is your name and what draws you to the paranormal?

I'm Paul, an original founder of Mabus and created the original site and forums about 10 years ago with Jeffery. We met in a Yahoo! chatroom titled "Extraterrestrial Life".

I was drawn to the paranormal through personal experience in a home I lived in and grew up in as a child, things that were exceedingly unusual and inexplicably illogical to what we consider normal. It was enough to change my life and devote a large part of it to paranormal study.

Meeting Jeffery, that interest began to take off and it's part of what brought Mabus to what it is today.

I am also a big console gamer and hockey fan, I currently live in the mountains of Tennessee.

Tell us about yourself!
Posted Image
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

Feral
Member Avatar
whimsical god of destruction
I am feral. I believe in aliens and werewolves and bigfoot. i found mabus 10 years ago back when it was just a forum and no radio show.

Glad to see another forum :D
Posted Image
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

FollowYourWeird
Member Avatar

It is good to have a new forum. Certainly brings back Nostalgia. I am Jeffery Pritchett host of www.churchofmabusradio.com pleasure to be here. Now may almighty Ragnarok commence forth from this day! Mercury retrograde via the trickster brings many divine gifts. Keep on rocking your root chakras!
Edited by FollowYourWeird, Feb 16 2014, 07:36 PM.
Posted Image
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

Rblahblah
Member Avatar

Hi i am Rblahblah and i help out on the FB COM group, I am interested in all things paranormal especially Ghosts/Demons and anything in general that gives you goosebumps! I am happy to be here =)
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

Beezle
No Avatar

Hello I am Beezle one of the co- hosts at The Church of Mabus. I think this will be an interesting way to get to know some of our listeners and I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions. I have been a paranomalist and occultist for most of my life. I was raised in that type of an environment so I have been exposed to these types of concepts all of my life. As crazy as it may sound I am under the impression and belief that every thing that could happen probably is happening. I am still a pretty hard nosed skeptic when it comes to people presenting data to me. In any case thanks for listening
Edited by Beezle, Feb 17 2014, 02:12 PM.
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

Feral
Member Avatar
Hello, Rblahblah, and Beezle. I am very glad to see you here. I hope we can build a thriving community. I am also grateful to Jeff and Blaze for finally making another forum for us to run on. :D welcome.
Posted Image
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

MothmansArmPit
Member Avatar

Aka facebook Crazierthanthou... Hello I am the odd, the surmising strangeness and crazy humored...sometimes witty persona you will see on Mabus. I am clueless how i found the Mabus site but I do know that it is unique and the readers and posters have very open minds. Jeffery Pritchett has a sick yet awesome sense of humor. Here and there he posts some the crazyyy artwork i make and we plan for an exciting collaboration this coming summer for a childrens book involving Bigfoot and skinwalkers.
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

Beezle
No Avatar

Yes it looks great
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

Feral
Member Avatar
MothmansArmPit
Feb 18 2014, 06:20 AM
Aka facebook Crazierthanthou... Hello I am the odd, the surmising strangeness and crazy humored...sometimes witty persona you will see on Mabus. I am clueless how i found the Mabus site but I do know that it is unique and the readers and posters have very open minds. Jeffery Pritchett has a sick yet awesome sense of humor. Here and there he posts some the crazyyy artwork i make and we plan for an exciting collaboration this coming summer for a childrens book involving Bigfoot and skinwalkers.
welcome here, armpit of mothman :) I hear you do some artwork?
Posted Image
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

WHAM
No Avatar

Looks great to me. Visiting now often.
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Descending The Black Hole · Next Topic »
Add Reply

MabusBarLine
MabusBarLine MabusUFOForum1 MabusBarLine