Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings, you have entered The Church of Mabus discussion forums, home of The Church of Mabus Radio. Take a moment to register for the forums, participate in the discussion, and grant yourself an opportunity to interact directly with host Jeffery Pritchett and other founders of this community.

We welcome you to our strange realm of the internet, and encourage you to join in the discussion of everything paranormal and unexplained.

***For those of you registering with yahoo accounts with intent of advertising in your signature, or using the blog function to spam our community, kindly fuck off. Your registration will not be accepted, our blogs are disabled, and your spam efforts will be thwarted. Stop harassing our community with your attempted registrations.***

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bigfoot Central Genowska Project = Psycho Pricks
Topic Started: Aug 3 2015, 03:27 AM (424 Views)
FollowYourWeird
Member Avatar

Dear Bigfoot researchers who denounce the paranormal and call us kooks etc. etc. What I would give to have a video shot of you right after death when your soul energy body is thrust into these same quantum realms you are such a prick about. I'd make a whole channel on YouTube for those shots. I actually had people on in the David Icke group give me shit about some posts. People hanging out in a group about shapeshifting lizard people giving me shit. lol Bigfoot reseachers hunting a giant King Kong they can't find giving me shit about the paranormal. I was thrown out of Bigfoot Central Genowska Project for bringing up the paranormal by their anal retentive moderators. Anyone noting the irony here? Love, me.

PS. They also got unto Chip Plescher of Mind Cemetery for posting a gofundme page to help his aunt with Cancer in their group. What a bunch of selfish pricks.
Posted Image
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · The Sasquatch Cavern · Next Topic »
Add Reply

MabusBarLine
MabusBarLine MabusUFOForum1 MabusBarLine