Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Greetings, you have entered The Church of Mabus discussion forums, home of The Church of Mabus Radio. Take a moment to register for the forums, participate in the discussion, and grant yourself an opportunity to interact directly with host Jeffery Pritchett and other founders of this community.

We welcome you to our strange realm of the internet, and encourage you to join in the discussion of everything paranormal and unexplained.

***For those of you registering with yahoo accounts with intent of advertising in your signature, or using the blog function to spam our community, kindly fuck off. Your registration will not be accepted, our blogs are disabled, and your spam efforts will be thwarted. Stop harassing our community with your attempted registrations.***

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Power to The people; plead for help
Topic Started: Nov 4 2016, 06:14 PM (54 Views)
nakedlunch02
No Avatar

Hello friends, i'm an old reg from the start of The church, but have been in a cave for years. I've known Jeff for many years. I'll get right to the point. With the approval of Jeff I am here to ask for any help you can offer. I've been struggling the past year with a lay off from work,and everything has just been building and catching up. Recently my car was repossesed,and now power and water have been cut off,and have been without for a week and a half today.I have tried just about anything and everything within my means to do what I can, but unfortunately its all the same" sorry we can't help, or we dont offer that kind of help" So again with keeping it short, I'm here to ask if there is anything you can donate for the cause of getting my power back on, I would greatly appreciate it. My son has stayed home from school all week because he has no clean clothes for school,and I cant let him miss anymore days. If you can find anything to donate, even if its a dollar it would be greatly appreciated. My paypal is jonasbluesman@yahoo.com or if you would like to message me via facebook that's fine too you can find me at Mark Trevino. I don't have much to offer in return, but I can offer pc repair services via remote. Thank you for atleast taking the time to read this.

P.S. if you can help, you do not need a paypal account, you can donate as a guest,or sign up free, also if your not familiar with how it works, I can email you an invoice that helps make the donating process easier. Thank you again.
Prefs Prefs Quote Post

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Announcements, News, And Troubleshooting · Next Topic »
Add Reply

MabusBarLine
MabusBarLine MabusUFOForum1 MabusBarLine