Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Girls Next Door. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Keith and Caya Hefner's wedding article.; From December's Playboy
Topic Started: Nov 19 2012, 06:50 PM (10,881 Views)
Teresa
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cara
Member Avatar
Hooker
[ * ]
Happy for them!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Teresa
Member Avatar
[ * ]
If any of you hookers are interested in the Marilyn Monroe playboy article and pic's, let me know and I'll post them.

Adoptapom
Hooker
[ * ]
Yes! I am!!

Teresa
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Adoptapom
Nov 20 2012, 12:44 AM
Yes! I am!!
Alrighty then! As soon as I have time I'll post them! :D

Tishy
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Ok really? Hef can't wear a suit for his brother's wedding? And a jean jacket? Please. Totally tacky

Samantha
Hooker
[ * ]
Still don't believe that a woman as gorgeous as Caya is truly in love with liverspots.

BobMarley
Hooker
[ * ]
Look at her keeping her body away from him!

And look at Crystal turning hers away from Caya!!

Argh I get married in just over a week and thought I'd pop in here for some distraction!!!

Teresa
Member Avatar
[ * ]
Jen
Nov 21 2012, 05:56 AM

Argh I get married in just over a week and thought I'd pop in here for some distraction!!!
Whoooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :wub: !!!!!!

Cara
Member Avatar
Hooker
[ * ]
Jen

I know how I was the week before mine! I bet you're exhausted already! :)

minxy
Hooker
[ * ]
Tishy
Nov 21 2012, 01:38 AM
Ok really? Hef can't wear a suit for his brother's wedding? And a jean jacket? Please. Totally tacky
I doubt he would have worn one to his own!!
Damn just realised no one asked him at the time.
I'm waiting for him to turn up at a red carpet in his jim jams.

Tho tbf his jimjams are best silk and custom made by his personal tailor so it''s not like they are bog standard WalMart jobbies.

I kinda like that about the old fart, he likes his jim jams and refuses to wear anything else in his own little fiefdom. If I get to that age and find something I like wearing so much I so would be the same - not much room for hosting a wedding in my miniscule fiefdom tho.

If Keith wanted him in a suit I bet he would have worn one, like he did for Kendra, but I would bet K didn't care and preferred his brother be happy and comfy, especially considering how frail Hef is these days. Those brothers adore each other.

Plus the much less frail groom was wearing his customary T shirt!!
Keith's son doesn't have a great outfit either

I wanna know why Crusty got to be a bridesmaid and Trish didn't - but i like Trish's dress better than the bridesmaids' dresses. I guess the other bridesmaid is Kaya's real friend but yeah wtf is going on with that jacket?

In fact Trish looks the best of all of them - she really made an effort

minxy
Hooker
[ * ]
ooh congrats and best wishes Jen!

Am i remembering right that you have a beautiful beach wedding?
I remember 2 hookers planning weddings at similar venues but at opposite ends of the planet
Edited by minxy, Nov 21 2012, 09:55 AM.

Adoptapom
Hooker
[ * ]
Trisha looks so tiny!

lilsadone
Member Avatar
Hooker
[ * ]
Yup Trisha looks the best. Amazing, actually.

xciaobellax
Member Avatar
Hooker
[ * ]
The wedding looks like it was very casual. The bride's dress looks like a beach cover up. That's probably why Keith didn't mind Hef wearing his jammies.

BobMarley
Hooker
[ * ]
Cara
Nov 21 2012, 09:33 AM
Jen

Yes I feel (to quote Hooker's about Anna) Dead behind the eyes... they're open but not a lot going on behind them!!! It's just so full on and when I finally get to relax it is off to bed and then back to square one! Doesn't help that I am flat out with work too!

Quote:

I remember 2 hookers planning weddings at similar venues but at opposite ends of the plan

Thank you!!! Yes that is us, well i'm one but mines not a beach one - I posted the view from mine which was the beach though.. just the usual for our country! The other one was in Hawaii wasn't it - wonder how that is going!!!

Hens do tomorrow - wish me luck!!

minxy
Hooker
[ * ]
Jen
Nov 23 2012, 05:45 AM
Cara
Jen

Yes I feel (to quote Hooker's about Anna) Dead behind the eyes... they're open but not a lot going on behind them!!! It's just so full on and when I finally get to relax it is off to bed and then back to square one! Doesn't help that I am flat out with work too!

Quote:

I remember 2 hookers planning weddings at similar venues but at opposite ends of the plan

Thank you!!! Yes that is us, well i'm one but mines not a beach one - I posted the view from mine which was the beach though.. just the usual for our country! The other one was in Hawaii wasn't it - wonder how that is going!!!

they were both drop dead gorgeous views and stuck in my mind.
yeah wasn't maggie or mom going to make footless sandals (i can't remember what they are called -strings of beads) for the other one?

Have fun on the hen night - and come and regale us with the tales when the hangover subsides :D

they better have got you a stripper - hookers + hen night = stripper ;) and lucites :D

OGNDgirl
Member Avatar
Hooker
[ * ]
Samantha
Nov 21 2012, 02:49 AM
Still don't believe that a woman as gorgeous as Caya is truly in love with liverspots.
Agree! Her body language looks so awkward- doesn't look intimate at all...

OGNDgirl
Member Avatar
Hooker
[ * ]
Does anyone know where Keith and Caya live? It seems like Caya is always at the mansion, almost like she stays in the bunny house or something?...

MissMJW
Member Avatar
Girlfriend Prospect
[ * ]
Jen
Nov 23 2012, 05:45 AM
Cara
Jen

Quote:

I was the one getting married in Hawaii. I was a year ahead though. Just had my 1 year anniversary October 8th. ;)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Girls Next Door · Next Topic »
Add Reply