Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Slot Lodge. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you cannot use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, such as the Buy/Trade/Sell forums, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, viewing photo's and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. You will also receive an email from us asking you a couple of simple questions. Answering the email that we send you, when you apply for membership, is required. It is how we keep out spammers and other nasties. Failure to reply tells us that you are not interested, or you are a spammer. Your membership approval rests solely on your reply.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
K & O Racing recent wins
Topic Started: Dec 27 2014, 02:01 PM (352 Views)
KandORacing
Member Avatar

Here are two recent wins from the LJLRC in Lincoln, Rhode Isand that were won in the Out of State Shootout class by the same Johnny Lightning '71 Dodge Challenger R/T from the Mopar or No Car series. The medal was won in the November monthly race and the trophy was won in the December finals for beating the other monthly winners from the year in that class, I am very grateful for both wins and look forward to next season!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hilltop Racing
Member Avatar

Congrats bud!!! Now, if we can just get you electrified...RM

Jisp
Member Avatar

Great news K&O, thanks for keeping us tuned in. Any chance you may have a photo or two of the cars you were using?

I agree with Randy about getting you hooked up with some go-juice but honestly, it seems you don't need it! Well done.

Cheers,
Michael.

alpink
Member Avatar

congratulations Keith.
nice trophy and medal.
good goin.
how about pics of cars?

KandORacing
Member Avatar

Thanks guys! I will be 'electrified' in the near future, as partspig sent me an RAOK of some track & a couple cars to practice driving with. Thanks again Dennis! :)

Unfortunately it will be a little while before I can get a good picture taken of the Challenger that won, since it is still with my friend in Connecticut to be entered in a few races in January there. When I get it back in a month or two I will take a pic of it (And hopefully a pic of some more winnings!)

Chappy
Member Avatar

Cool stuff KO! Congrats for sure. Looking forward to your track building updates.

Chappy

Jisp
Member Avatar

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! K&O is lectrified! That's great news, now you can enjoy both sides of the "force". Btw, that was very thoughtful Poohbah, nice.

Too many hobbies

Nicely done!

I'd love to see this racing in action. My reason for looking here is that while going through some recent photos on my phone, there were a few of my grandson running some die cast on my old Hot Wheels track. I'll be scouring youtube for videos now!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Diecast Gravity Racing · Next Topic »
Add Reply