Welcome to the Pro eWrestling Syndicated Community. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

So do it... NOW!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stone banner request...
Topic Started: Feb 14 2015, 09:27 PM (334 Views)
Thaddeus Stone
Member Avatar
The King of Cinema
I was just wondering if I could get a banner made up for my character Thaddeus Stone whom I handle over at New Edge Wrestling.

Character Name: Thaddeus Stone
Nickname: "The King of Cinema"
Picture Base: Dolph Ziggler
Background: Be creative, I'd like it to have something to do with Movies, and Hollywood etc.

Also if possible could I get a Role-play header so I have something to post at the top of my Rps for Thaddeus.

Thanks to whom ever takes up my 2 little request.

- Dave.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
If no one else picks this up, I'll get to it eventually... Perhaps Shawn will see it.

Thaddeus Stone
Member Avatar
The King of Cinema
Right on, and thank you Hill.

CoreyBull
Member Avatar
I actually have Thaddeus on my list of graphics to attempt, so I may have something within the next week for you. But if someone else gets to it first, then by all means lol

KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
Thanks lol as you can see, I forgot all about it. Derp.

CoreyBull
Member Avatar
well with all I got going on, I just haven't had a chance to take a shot at it yet, but I do have some time coming up, so Im gonna make a solid attempt. Got some perfect font for it I think.

Thaddeus Stone
Member Avatar
The King of Cinema
Thank you Bull and Hill looking forward to what one of you guys come up with lol.

CoreyBull
Member Avatar

This was what I came up with for a first draft. I actually like how the top font has a lighted feel to it. I don't remember which dam button I pushed though lol Thoughts?

Posted Image

KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
Looks good, but apparently he's quitting. Saw it on the NEW boards about an hour ago.

KEG
Member Avatar
UWL ALCOHOLIC
What a dick!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GFX Area · Next Topic »
Add Reply