Welcome to the Pro eWrestling Syndicated Community. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

So do it... NOW!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Vince Floyd eFed; Coming Soon
Topic Started: Mar 19 2015, 05:22 PM (634 Views)
KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
This excites me for a few reasons.

1) This guy was my mentor in this hobby, and most of what I know/do is because of him. So I'm glad to see him back in the hobby.

2) He's one of the best to ever do it. From site designs, GFX, match writing, story telling, creativity... The ol' xCw was a thing of beauty. It's where I honed my craft as a roleplayer and a fedhead.

I'm posting this to inform everyone in UWL and in the entire hobby that the man Vince Floyd is returning to the game after a six-seven year hiatus. Think back to seven years ago... Shit's done changed a lot. Most of his contacts are gone, so I'm doing my bit to help out by spreading the word.

His fed (yet to be named) will NOT be joining the UWL, as he is too Holy for a regional fed ;) but as a token of my appreciation for everything he's done for me over the last 11 years (yea man, I joined xCw 11 years ago) I am allowing him to advertise and recruit here on the UWL Forums. We will PROBABLY come up with an In-Character reason, perhaps business partners, or something.

I'll let him share more about the fed as he begins working on it, but I assure you that it will be something you will want to be a part of. Hell its got me tempted to come out of RP Retirement.... Doubt I'll follow through with that though. The guy has been in this game since the 90s and believe me when I say "when you see VinFlo is involved, you wanna be involved."

The floor is yours Vince.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

VinFlo
No Avatar
Thanks Kevin, I gotta say I'm proud of everything you've accomplished, especially here in UWL! After years away from the game and starting a family of my own, I decided it was long past due to come back and do what I love. So let me tell you a little about myself.

-I started doing this fed hobby in 1994 (while using Prodigy/yea I'm THAT old), which means I have 21 years of experience of doing this and I don't know many people who can claim that

-I have ran quite a number of successful Feds in the past (HWF in the late 90's and xCw in the 2000's were my most successful) which were open for numerous years. I am not an owner that will close its doors in weeks/months. I have a proven track record.

-My sites/results are always top notch. When you guys bust your @ss to rp I feel it's my duty to do the same with the results. There will always be something to look at/keep you interested on the site.

-Once you join a VinFlo fed, you'll always be a member of the family. Even after I last closed xCw doors, the loyalty shown by my loyal followers are second to none. As I started contacting some of my old friends that used to rp for me in my Feds, nearly 100% of them committed to come on board for this new fed They know what I can bring to the table, and that's the very best.

As far as this new fed goes, it's still in the early stages but here some info to wet your appetite:

-The fed will be called Evolutionary Pro Wrestling (EPW) and to make sure we get everything right, me and a few friends are taking a very patient a deliberate approach to it, and we plan on opening this summer at some point.

-There will be a weekly card with a PPV event held every month or so. everyone won't be used every card however though. No one knows better than me the pressures of rping every week can bring, so I don't plan on using everyone every week (unless of course u want to be used every week).

-There will also be a spot on the boards each week for guys that don't have matches to rp for what we call an "impromptu match", it can be against anyone, and multiple people can partake in it.

-In my Feds I like to focus on a solid mid card and tag teams as I feel when they are strong they make the fed stronger as well.

-We haven't decided on the number of titles yet, but you can expect a World, Tag, and at least 1 or 2 more titles.

-Also I am one of the most helpful fed owners around and have helped guys become great and even become legends just ask Kevin Hill. I have no problem sharing the wealth of info I've accumulated over the years.

I'm sure there's plenty more I'm leaving out, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I'm hoping to see a lot of you guys join up once things get closer to our start date and I'll be sure to keep you guys updated here. Thanks for your time.

VinFlo

Vince

KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
Oh I don't know if I'm a legend... Perhaps I am the God that Chambers and Maines always dreamed of being...

And holy crap, you started this when I was five years old lol
Edited by KevinHill, Mar 19 2015, 07:54 PM.

VinFlo
No Avatar
Yea I'll let them know u said that lol... Jayson was always a fan on yours, Maines though, I'm not sure he's a fan of anyone's. He did say something nice about ONE rp BOT did once I remember but that's about it.

Yea I started in 1994, using my brother's Prodigy account when I was 14, I'm 35 now, married for 7 years now with two sons (four and two). So when I say I've seen it all in this game, I mean it, both good and bad. I know some of the greatest Rpers of all time and most consider me on that list as well. So if anyone here thinks their at the top of the game now, I'd invite you to probe it in EPW against true legends that have been there and done everything. Are you guys game enough? Also there is room and divisions for all class of rper's in EPW.

Wayne Everett
Member Avatar
APW Owner Wayne Everett
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing the fed open up and hope to get some of your vast knowledge my way. Kev is a legend and so we have the student and the master together

KEG
Member Avatar
UWL ALCOHOLIC
VinFlo
Mar 19 2015, 07:11 PM
-In my Feds I like to focus on a solid mid card and tag teams as I feel when they are strong they make the fed stronger as well.
Fuck yes amigo! I love and thrive in tag and especially mid-card divisions, that's my shit!
Edited by KEG, Mar 21 2015, 08:57 AM.

VinFlo
No Avatar
Wayne and KEG you guys are more than welcome to join up when things get rolling. The site is in the early goings, but I should have something to show you guys in about two weeks as far as a site is concerned.

Yea I personally love Tag wrestling and my Feds have had some great teams in them over the years and the mid card is never lacking.

You guys should have saw Kevin when I first got my hands on him, a legend he was not, but after much molding of his clay I'd say he'd turned out to be one of my very best pupils and carries what I thought him very well.

VinFlo
No Avatar
Had a setback yesterday guys as the site that I have used for years has changed the ways they allow users to use html so me and my cohorts are now on the look out for a new web hosting place, does anyone have any suggestions? Don't say webs.com!! Also this set back probably pushes back the time frame when I can show off the rough draft of the site... patience a virtue.

KEG
Member Avatar
UWL ALCOHOLIC
geocities.ws
fwrestling.com does free hosting, as does EWZine, I believe.

Ernie
Member Avatar
UWL Hall of Famer & Co-Founder of Efed Guerillas Podcast
*CoughheshouldcomeonEfedGuerillascough* Man my throat is dry...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · eWrestling Forums · Next Topic »
Add Reply