Welcome to the Pro eWrestling Syndicated Community. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

So do it... NOW!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jr. Heavyweight Champion Request
Topic Started: Mar 19 2015, 10:36 PM (427 Views)
CDE
Member Avatar
GIW Wrestler/Mod
eFed Name: Galveston Island Wrestling
Event Name: Sunday Night Revolt (April 12th) or GIW Supershow: EXILE (April 19th)
Challenger: GIW Deep South Champion, Chris Callum
Date Roleplaying for match begins: Sunday Night Revolt would be April 5th, Exile would be the 12th
Date roleplaying for match ends: The night before the scheduled date(s).
Date of Event: April 12th or April 19th

We'd like to have either the Jr. Heavyweight Champion or the American Champion represented at a GIW Event. Preferably the Jr. Heavyweight.
We understand both champions are from ACE, and ACE is having their return show on the night of the 19th, hence why we provided the week before as an option.

Thanks folks, :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DoubleT
Member Avatar
Twitter: @turbopoweredace
I'd rather defend my title in ACE? Nothing against you guys, I just like my homefed! <3

DoubleT
Member Avatar
Or at Spring Stampede. That'd be cool too!

CDE
Member Avatar
GIW Wrestler/Mod
I assumed you were already booked for ACE, we just want to have a UWL match at a GIW show since we've never had one before!

Spring Stampede would be alright as well if KHill doesn't already have plans.

DoubleT
Member Avatar
CDE
Mar 19 2015, 10:58 PM
I assumed you were already booked for ACE, we just want to have a UWL match at a GIW show since we've never had one before!

Spring Stampede would be alright as well if KHill doesn't already have plans.
I am booked for ACE! I gotta fight Liz Smalls on the 19th because she cost me a shot at the Pacific-Southwest Title! I had PVP beat too, I could have been 2-0 vs him!

CDE
Member Avatar
GIW Wrestler/Mod
Would you be able to RP for the 5th? So for a show airing on the 5th of April, the card would be up by the 29th, as would the RP topics. That would give give you a full two weeks before the ACE deadline to write your ACE RP :)

DoubleT
Member Avatar
I don't know...I really prefer to work the Awesome Zone! It's like my home!

KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
Well at some point, you WILL have to defend it on other soil. Even if you defend it in ACE, I'm the judge. The only difference is the board you RP on.

Alex Castellanos
Member Avatar
THE GOLDEN AGE
Ultimately its your call Turbo. The show on the 5th would leave you now until the 4th to RP for the match. If ACE is running their comeback show on the 19th thats still 2 weeks to RP there.

We'd love to have you

DoubleT
Member Avatar
Ah, ok! Let me do it after the 19th? I really need to beat Liz!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Vault · Next Topic »
Add Reply