Welcome to the Pro eWrestling Syndicated Community. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

So do it... NOW!

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
UWL Youtube?
Topic Started: Mar 26 2015, 07:16 PM (181 Views)
KevinHill
Member Avatar
Layla's Stalker
I was thinking of making a UWL Youtube channel. It'd mostly be the videos of the songs we've used over the years, but also any Event videos people make us, or any random ass video we make, or even random wrestling videos we like.

Thoughts?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NGSEwrestling
Member Avatar
New Generation Sports Entertainment
Could be another media element to help promote UWL and the Feds as well. I think if videos are done well, it would be quite cool.

Wayne Everett
Member Avatar
APW Owner Wayne Everett
Yeah could really be a great promotional tool for the UWL and those within. Like the idea and think it could go well. I think You Tube is under used and could be a great asset

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Suggestion Box · Next Topic »
Add Reply