Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
If you can't access your old account but want to post, post as a guest. The permissions have been altered so guests can post.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marbury and Walsh failed to agree in Buyout Offer; Marbury told to stay at home
Topic Started: Mon Dec 1, 2008 6:11 pm (48 Views)
The Hawk
Member Avatar
Up and Running

Source

ESPN
 
New York -- Stephon Marbury was sent into limbo Monday, told to stay away from the New York Knicks until they can determine a way to get rid of him.


Marbury was not satisfied with the buyout offer put forward by Knicks president Donnie Walsh and spent only 15 minutes discussing his situation. His attorney, Hal Biagas, spent another 20 minutes with Walsh before leaving and telling reporters no resolution had been reached.


Well, looks like Marbury is NEVER, EVER going to play for the Knicks again. I don't know any team that will want to take a gamble on Marbury given his recent rows with the Knicks.

Is this really good for the Knicks? Telling Marbury to stay away despite only having 7 players in uniform last game? Mobley is still trying to clear his heart issue and probably won't play in a while. Chris Duhon is carrying a back injury and Nate Robinson is out.
Quote Post Goto Top
 
RTT
Member Avatar
Throw Your Diamonds In The Air`!

Both parties just need to get this done.


People are forgetting that Marbury can still play.
Quote Post Goto Top
 
NGO Chocolate
Member Avatar
Copy and Paste this Reds.

This is fucking bullshit.

Fuck D'Antoni
Quote Post Goto Top
 
Mariners in 2009
Member Avatar


This is the perfect time for Portland to play in New York. :yes:
Quote Post Goto Top
 
Rjlope
Go Dodgers!!

Just get this thing over with, tired of hearing this.
Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · United Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply