Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Words of a Madman. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Stupidest Shit I've Ever Seen or Heard; A fine collection of dumbassery
Topic Started: Jun 18 2009, 06:15 PM (5,574 Views)
Chesire Cat Syndrome
Member Avatar
Utah-Chan's Forum Sister
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh! Oh! Speaking of IGN, I got a goodie from their Kung Fu Panda 2 review (3.5 stars, remember that):

"Agian IGN proves they only like Movies that have big boobs, and explosions every five seconds as well as massive editting problems, and vary shake cameras.........

If it dose not have any of that IGN hates it with a passion.

I mean this is the same IGN that claimed Pearl Harbor was a great movie, and the "Best War film to date" That was THE WORST war movie I have ever seen in my life it was not only histroicly inaccuret it was also blatently ignoring the time frame it was set in.

IE the funny parts was where the cook gets on the gun and waves the 5.3mm HMG back and forth not only dose he some how magicly hit the 3 Zeros that flew by, he also some how never hits the men on the other side of the ship not 20 yards away from him.

This is why I hate IGN, they canned Vanhelsing, and even thought the first Second Spiderman was rubbish, and some how loved the third movie which was an editors night mere............ Nuff siad."

Signed, the export on everythig forevar.

So...wow. Quite a few people in this thread have made exaggerations to benefit their own bullshit, but it takes a special kind of retarded to be this out of touch with hard facts. Like Kung Fu Panda got 3.5 stars (though to be fair, there are probably explosions and Po has bitch tits 'cus he's a fatty) or Pearl Harbor got a 1.5.

As several people pointed out. *awesome*
"God, Ganguro girls creep me out. They look like some kind of unholy racist clown whores."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I found some asshole bitching about how ugly the map sprites in Final Fantasy VII were, there was the usual not having any clue what he was talking about, but then there was this:

"Do you know about Vib Ribbon? Or Parappa The Rapper? You heard about Katamari Damacy? All these games, like Final Fantasy VII, have one thing in common that you maybe forgot about: it's called VISUAL STYLE. I respect your opinion, but I don't share it at all."

Posted Image

-Tabris
Owner of a little nothing company that isn't real, administrator of WOAM, 98% of the posters here, and king of the lesbians.
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://wii.ign.com/articles/117/1170454p1.html#disqus_thread

*looks at score, reads comments*

Alright, then. Now here's my thoughts:

Posted Image

-Tabris
Owner of a little nothing company that isn't real, administrator of WOAM, 98% of the posters here, and king of the lesbians.
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
...Just read this:

http://www.curehomophobia.com/thebigpicture.html

Words fail me...other than thanks for justifying every asshole who thinks there's a "gay agenda". Idiot.

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't support goddamn anything, and here's an example why:

http://news.change.org/stories/why-i-dont-...-highest-bidder

They've slandering Ronald McDonald. McDonald's is one of they precious few things in the world which I hold sacred and dear to my heart (first birthday was at a McDonald's). [So there's that. And then there's this:

"I recently discovered, through the work of Campaign for a Commercial -Free Childhood on Change.org, that Scholastic has a lesser-known side to its curriculum development, “Scholastic InSchool.” That program “...develops and distributes curriculum connected, free educational programs, including … brand awareness, and consumer loyalty programs...” It produces curriculum geared to “educate” children about the products of their clients, a list of which includes McDonald’s, Cartoon Network, Shell, SunnyD, Nestle, Disney and the corporate-funded Chamber of Commerce."

See those dot-dot-dots? Read what...hehe..."Destiny Adcock" (seriously) said:

"From Scholastic's site:
"In schools, Scholastic provides partners with integrated communications and education campaigns that reach educators, students, and families. Scholastic InSchool develops and distributes curriculum connected, free educational programs, including behavioral change, pro-social, cause marketing, brand awareness, and consumer loyalty programs, with support from corporations, organizations, and government agencies. From initiatives like the recent 2010 Census In Schools: It's About Us education initiative to health and civic responsibility programs, Scholastic InSchool and our partners provide valuable, free materials for schools, educators, students and families throughout the U.S."
There are no specific curriculum sets, as any teacher would know that each state has strict parameters for curriculum and materials. I support Change.org, but this article is intentionally misleading. The author cuts out words from a short quote, simply because they do not support her statement. She intentionally does not mention the government involvement and oversight involved in childhood education despite years of direct employment under those laws and committees. There was no apparent attempt to contact Scholastic to clarify the meaning of their statement.
I am disappointed in the quality of this article. Impassioned people can and do change the world- but only when they are well informed. Please delve further into this issue and post an updated article once the appropriate amount of research has been completed."

Unlike the lady who wrote the article, I quoted Miss Adcock...hehe...in full. And taking a look at how much bossy "stop this, stop that" stuff there is on that site, I don't think is just some dickhead getting stuff by the fact checkers (if they even exist nowadays). Take a look at "Stop Publishing Racist & Sexist Articles", which I picked out at random. I agree with the spirit of the thing ("Why Are Black Women Uggos?" does kinda sounds fucked up), the fucking petition reminds me all too much of that email Chris-chan wrote to Mary Lee Walsh. These assholes are just making demands that complete strangers with no connections to them bend to their will 'cus they say so! The guy who wrote that article is an asshole, true, but Jesus fucking Christ! Change.org is basically telling Psychology Today how they should run their own goddamn business! I wholehearted support bitching and moaning about the stuff you don't like, but this is bullshit! They even use the word "demand"!

Fuck Change.org! It's bossy, self-righteous cocks like you who won't let me have nice things!

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43256351/ns/us...ings/?GT1=43001

I skimmed over it, and my take is premeditated murder inspired by revenge, apparently over the shooter's wife divorcing him. But there's not much official information yet, so I could be entirely wrong.

Now let's hear some stupid asshole's random-ass theory!

"Sounds like someone who wanted to exact revenge on his perceived enemies and then go out in a blaze of self-inflicted glory.

Shooter was probably depressed, unemployed, in debt, divorced or spurned in love, or all of the above. I don't want to speculate too much, but it sounds like another victim of the bad economy. People can only take so much before they get pushed over the line. When they go, you don't want to be within 100 miles of them."

...Are you fucking kidding me? I admit I just skimmed over the article, but even I took note of that part at the very fucking beginning where they said there was a series of shootings. Furthermore, someone who was apparently a witness says that it was the shooter's wife and divorce attorney, which- if true- means there's a 99.9% chance that this was some ragey dude who wanted revenge on his soon-to-be ex.

Comments...well, there's the typical "guns are bad" crap, but I was delighted to see someone point out that outlawing something does nothing to keep people from getting it and that there are other weapons than guns. Also, there was this beautiful gem:

"" I am not fond of guns myself but I'm not gonna tell the person next to me that they can't keep theirs."

Jessica, what's the matter with you? Don't you know that in this country, if somebody doesn't like something, the approved procedure is to scream hysterically for banning it? "If I don't like something, then by God nobody else better like it either."

And you call yourself an American."

THANK YOU, MY BROTHER! Thank you for saying something I'd say!

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
And returning back to the topic of gay agendas...seriously...

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/Gay-tea...60211?GT1=39002

"Gay league can limit straight players"

Some bisexual guys were kicked out of this gay softball league (not, seriously) because they "weren't gay enough". I am not making a single word of that up. Y'know, 'cus segregation's A-okay when the gays wanna do it. Keeps them from mixing with the normal people, right?

Now here's some goddamn shit to boycott, Change.org! I'm certinaly not the sporty type, but now I wish I could start a softball league called the "The Softball League". My requirements for joining would be that you wanna play some goddamn softball. But just to be fair, I'd have one or two token doesn't-want-to-play-softball players. Y'know, to appease the people who weren't watching softball games in the first place.

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
SARAH PALIN.

That is all.

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
http://www.newsarama.com/comics/bin-laden-...ing-110502.html

...with Americans cheering the triumph of good over evil with Osama Bin Laden's death, Superman's move to distance himself from the "American way" comes at a really bad time.

"Great timing, Superman," wrote one Hollywood blogger this morning, commenting on Bin Laden's death. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out."

WOW. What an asshole! Bashing Superman because he refuses to be one nation's tool! What sort of-

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/hollywoo...on-the-way-out/

Oh, it's Andrew Breitbart. Well, that explains everything.

For those of you who don't know, Breibart's a ethically bankrupt scumbag and...the fuck is this shit?

"Big Hollywood officially gives all of our superhero delegates over to…"

THE FOLLOWING IS SERIOUSLY WHAT IS POSTED:

Posted Image

Posted Image

FUCKING SERIOUSLY.

Also, as for that other dickhead...well, this (also devoid of irony) sums up what he had to say:

"U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.,U.S.A.!!!!!!!"

(Spoiler: It's kinda super retarded as all hell!)

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, holy hell! Unlike Alan Wake, IGN didnot give Duke Nukem Forever a free pass for being famous even though it was a boring, stale, paint-by-numbers experience. The game transplants everything that was "edgy" in gaming over a decade ago into what is everything wrong with modern FPSes, and IGN actually called them out on it.

Then someone said something incredibly retarded that denied the facts:

"Every fps review on ign should be prefaced with "We are cod fanboys, and anything that doesn't play, sound, or look like cod, gets an automatic 4 point deduction""

BUT IT PRACTICALLY IS CALL OF DUTY! That was a huge fucking point as to why it was bad: Duke Nukem Forever is exactly like every other modern FPS out there (read: CALL OF FUCKING DUTY and Call of Duty: Nanotechno Aliens or Something 2), and it embodies everything that is fucking wrong! It's painfully linear to the point of being an interactive movie, it holds your hand so much that I'd be surprised if it came with an instruction manual and/or assumed people should press the action key to open a door, it has all the artistic flair of a pile of dog turds!

And that's not the only retarded-ass, motherfucking, suck-my-dick-drink-from-my-balls, dippity doo shit comment! MOTHER OF FUCKING GOD!

Am I to be blamed for being cynical?

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
"You can't spell ignorant without IGN."

BGODDAMNITTOFUCKEGIGUFQEIHs>rFVGDILDOWAIWFAIAFIFFS545MLY5HNUSFH7UISATANSAVEUSWEEWGR

YOU AREN'T CLEVER, YOU FUCKING SHEEP!

And Duke Nukem Forever is garbage. It's not the 1990s, you little punks, don't pretend otherwise.*

*Shadows of the Damned, on the other hand, is fucking awesome and also uses dirty jokes. Just goes to show you that there's a difference between doing something and doing something right.

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Oh my God...I just read an article about Big Government interferring with people's lives:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43613835/ns/us_news-life/

Oh wait! It's about restricting abortions! Well, y'know, Big Government is good when they're doing the bullshit I support. Y'know, because I'm an asshole and I want to control the lives of total strangers.

SUBTLE CRITICISM!

-Tabris
Posted Image

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This is just complete fucking garbage:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1180412p1.html

There are so many problems with current generation games, and this asshole wants to add to this bullshit by removing boss fights. You have RPGs without RPG elements, you have first person shooters without health packs, enemy diversity, or the ability to carry more than a couple guns, and then you have THIS shit. You have yet another unrealistic, unpleasable asshole who thinks the basics of fucking gaming aren't good enough.

But then, something magical happened:

Posted Image

I agreed with internet comments.

-Tabris
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Angry Little Rants · Next Topic »
Add Reply