Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Words of a Madman. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bark Bark Dog and Yell Cat; Russian Comic Drawing for Answer
Topic Started: Apr 4 2010, 01:30 PM (2,336 Views)
Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I forgot the lie I originally made up for this crap, so here's "Piss":

Posted Image

And there ya go. Have a nice day.

-Tabris
Owner of a little nothing company that isn't real, administrator of WOAM, 98% of the posters here, and king of the lesbians.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tabris Macbeth
Member Avatar
The Baddest Ass
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Firstly, I am gonna do another Bark Bark Dog and Yell Cat comic...whenever.

And secondly, holy shit! How have these thread gotten hundreds of views in less than a year?! Uh, wow. Just wow. And after learning more about the ungodly tumor that is MegaTokyo, I'd like to say if I ever just fucking loose it and think making Garphuck mugs and Oakfable blankets is a good idea, that shit will totally be free. I don't know how it'll work without me going broke, exactly, but out of sheer goddamn spite for the merchandise of MegaTokyo and every other shitty no talent webcomic that helped drive nails into the coffin of my own projects, I refuse to charge actual money for These Webcomics Are Bad swag.

Monopoly money and mining script, though? Abso-goddamn-lotely.

-Tabris
Owner of a little nothing company that isn't real, administrator of WOAM, 98% of the posters here, and king of the lesbians.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · These Webcomics Are Bad · Next Topic »
Add Reply