Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to WhoOnEarthISTomBaker?. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Caption This!; Suggest captions for these photos!
Topic Started: Jan 2 2012, 08:30 PM (852 Views)
Hypatia
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
As requested, I will be posting pictures for people to suggest captions. Please use this thread, and leave the other one for pictures that already have captions on them. Please don't quote the picture, as this slows down the page loading for people with slow connections.

In the other thread, you can see how I captioned the pictures over at I Can Has Cheezburger? :wink:

Up first: I know it's a little late since Christmas is just past... but it's one of my favorites.

Posted Image
Posted ImageWho can say where the road goes, where the day flows -- only time ~ Enya

[align=center]Posted Image "This is another fine forum you've landed us in, Doctor!"[/align]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

wombat
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
"Blue box... I saw a blue box..."
"Go on, ask me why! Ask me!"

"Save the bickering until we're out of here!"

pattie anne
Member Avatar
Administrator
"cookie monster LOVE tardis!"
:ohno:
"And as for Tom Baker, well, I'll always be the Doctor,
won't I?" Posted Image

Polarbear
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
"No, no...I said ginger POP not ginger BOX!"
[align=center]
Posted Image

"What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?"

"I have no doubt that you could augment an earwig to the point where it could understand nuclear physics, but it would still be a very stupid thing to do!"

"When in doubt mumble. When unknown delegate."
[/align]

Polarbear
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
"And then...Sir Lancelot, Sir Gallahad, and I jump out and take them by surprise...."

"What about a large wooden badger?"
[align=center]
Posted Image

"I have no doubt that you could augment an earwig to the point where it could understand nuclear physics, but it would still be a very stupid thing to do!"

[/align]

StitchInTime
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
Posted Image
The Untold Doctor Who

As Wide as the Infinite Sky

:sssmob:

Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish! What's a StitchInTime?
It is a wrinkle, a glitch, a hitch, an irrepressible hangnail in the fabric of space-time that can't be clipped.
- S.C.L. Eiler

When the moose shows up on your doorstep, we'll know that all is lost. - wombat (June 11, 2007)

Brigadier: You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets. (Robot)

Sarah Jane (about the Fourth Doctor): He sometimes talks to himself, mostly because he's the only person who knows what he's talking about. (The Ark in Space)

Polarbear
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
"Oh...so now that I have turned your fellow pepperpot off, do you still think this switch above the eyestalk is not a weakness?"

"Do you have a spare 'head bulb'? This one has just gone out."
[align=center]
Posted Image

[/align]

mouser
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
Doc: "I'd surrender now. You do realize I have you surrounded."
Doctor: 'Well, my doctorate is purely honorary, and Harry here is only qualified to work on sailors.'

Polarbear
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
"Welllll. I understand sending two Daleks to intercept me, Davros, but did you need to send the renegade cameraman as well?"
[align=center]
Posted Image

[/align]

wombat
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
"I'm taller than you are, ha ha ha ha ha!"

StitchInTime
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
"Are you aware that there's a bedbug crawling out of your eye stalk?"
The Untold Doctor Who

It is a wrinkle, a glitch, a hitch, an irrepressible hangnail in the fabric of space-time that can't be clipped.
- S.C.L. Eiler

When the moose shows up on your doorstep, we'll know that all is lost. - wombat (June 11, 2007)

Brigadier: You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets. (Robot)

Sarah Jane (about the Fourth Doctor): He sometimes talks to himself, mostly because he's the only person who knows what he's talking about. (The Ark in Space)

wombat
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
"Why, no, I didn't know that PA had traced by family tree back to Ghengis Khan."

StitchInTime
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
"You shouldn't have said that about my Mother. I demand satisfaction!"
The Untold Doctor Who

- S.C.L. Eiler

Polarbear
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
"You ask me to grill steak, I ask for salt and pepper and you send me nothing but pepper?"

"Where is Captain Jack with a pithy comment about "Yeah I kinda figured that."? Oh wait, I have yet to meet him!"
[align=center]
Posted Image

[/align]

StitchInTime
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
"The TARDIS TV reception has been terrible lately. Would it be all right if I just hooked you up to the antenna to see if it improves?"

"I think I've found the problem. You've got the wrong bulb. The maximum is 60 watts, but you've installed 100, and it's blown your fuse. Anybody got a penny?"
The Untold Doctor Who

- S.C.L. Eiler

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Photo Captions · Next Topic »
Add Reply