Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to WhoOnEarthISTomBaker?. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Back To The Start Once More...thrice Removed?
Topic Started: Sep 2 2017, 04:29 PM (47 Views)
Polarbear
Member Avatar
Heart_Of_TOM
Egads! Stumbled back in here after finding my old ball of thread. I will see what I can do about eestaeting transcriptions of episodes 043 and beyond. Must findca spot to store the images though. (Wanders back into his cave to ponder such things.)
[align=center]
Posted Image

"What's the use of a good quotation if you can't change it?"

"I have no doubt that you could augment an earwig to the point where it could understand nuclear physics, but it would still be a very stupid thing to do!"

"When in doubt mumble. When unknown delegate."
[/align]
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Gold Usher
Soul_Of_TOM
:poke: And there's more to add now too with Nu-Who. I'm still picking up the odd classic now and then to watch but in no particular order.
"We joked that in the future, when you were born you would be assigned a telephone number and if you didn't answer the phone, you were dead"

Martin Cooper-inventor of the mobile phone
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Dr Who, Episode by Episode · Next Topic »
Add Reply