Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to WhoOnEarthISTomBaker?. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Happy Birthday Gold Usher!
Topic Started: Nov 9 2017, 04:42 AM (36 Views)
StitchInTime
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
:ooops: I got the wrong time zone. Oh, well, so I started the party a bit early; nothing wrong with that I say.--see below. :biggrin:
The Untold Doctor Who

As Wide as the Infinite Sky

:sssmob:

Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish! What's a StitchInTime?
It is a wrinkle, a glitch, a hitch, an irrepressible hangnail in the fabric of space-time that can't be clipped.
- S.C.L. Eiler

When the moose shows up on your doorstep, we'll know that all is lost. - wombat (June 11, 2007)

Brigadier: You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets. (Robot)

Sarah Jane (about the Fourth Doctor): He sometimes talks to himself, mostly because he's the only person who knows what he's talking about. (The Ark in Space)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

StitchInTime
Member Avatar
Soul_Of_TOM
Hey, it's your birthday!!!

Let the revels begin! :biggrin:

:HB4:
The Untold Doctor Who

As Wide as the Infinite Sky

:sssmob:

Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish! What's a StitchInTime?
It is a wrinkle, a glitch, a hitch, an irrepressible hangnail in the fabric of space-time that can't be clipped.
- S.C.L. Eiler

When the moose shows up on your doorstep, we'll know that all is lost. - wombat (June 11, 2007)

Brigadier: You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets. (Robot)

Sarah Jane (about the Fourth Doctor): He sometimes talks to himself, mostly because he's the only person who knows what he's talking about. (The Ark in Space)

Gold Usher
Soul_Of_TOM
Yes, and the Boyfriend and I are going out tonight to celebrate it.
Yes, it's now December 22nd and long past it.

But I didn't want him to spend more money on the real day as treating his daughter to lunch cost him $65 plus tip that noontime. (she always has a tendency to pick the most expensive item plus appetizers when it's his dime.)

So tonight, it's a glass of merlot, maybe lobster bisque, and the salmon. :wub: :imfao:
"We joked that in the future, when you were born you would be assigned a telephone number and if you didn't answer the phone, you were dead"

Martin Cooper-inventor of the mobile phone

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · We Gather Together ... · Next Topic »
Add Reply