|Welcome to World of Fantasies. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
|Moderator Rules/Guidlines; For those that want to become a mod|
|Topic Started: Mar 30 2009, 09:38 PM (151 Views)|
|DrFlame||Mar 30 2009, 09:38 PM Post #1|
To those whom wish to apply for a moderator position, please read the following before PMing ether Angelic or DrFlame
1. Being a mod requires that you skim over EVERY new post made to insure both quality and that it fallows the rules
2. You cannot discriminate people for any reason (color, religion, personality, way they RP... anything)
3. You must be willing to enforce any and ALL rules
4. You must be willing to listen to anyone and everyone above you (new mods respect older mods please)
5. You must be able to defuse an argument before it starts (or as soon as possible under normal circumstances or you are to go to an admin)
6. If you do not pass trial mod, you must be willing to accept it and move on without hurt feelings
And most important of all,
KNOW YOUR PLACE!
No mod is to undermine or go over an admin's head for any reason whatsoever.
An author of an RP has full power over what does and does not happen in their own thread (within the boundaries of the rules) you are not to interfere with what is happening in an RP unless asked
(this does not mean, you can't RP too, but if an issue comes up in an RP, the RP author is the one to handle it unless you are asked)
If after reading this, you still wish to be a mod, send a PM
If we're looking for a mod, we'll let you become a trial mod in order to see if you are made of the right stuff to be one.
Worse comes to worse, you'll simply become a normal member again :3 no bad marks on your rep and no hurt feelings.
|DrFlame||Mar 31 2009, 06:16 PM Post #2|
From this point on, I am in charge of all goings on with mods and accepting trial mods.
If a mod must come to an admin for one reason or another, I am the one to contact.
DO NOT bother angelic with mod related issues without contacting myself first
Do not mingle in the affairs of dragons... for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
|1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)|
|« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »|