Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Locked Topic
the moderators here
Topic Started: Jan 10 2013, 08:10 PM (197 Views)
aloisick
Default Avatar
Jobber
[ * ]
Ok are you guys as corupted as the moderators at EWN, because if so I will not post here.... if you want a smart, passion, loyal efedder who will turn this place into the premeir efed site on all the internet than I guarantee that I can make you millions of dollars.... i already have merchendising in place and lots of connections so just give me the go ahead... I wont let you down
Member Offline View Profile Goto Top

Vegas WNE
Member Avatar
WNE Admin
[ * ]
Alo dont even bother.
Posted Image

Its in The Eyes!

Check out the WNE Facebook

Tommy Thunder
Member Avatar
Jobber
[ * ]
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Unless your name is Vince McMahon, then you have no chance in Hell of turning this pace into a small time e-fed site, never mind a "premier efed site"!! You're the last person in the world that I'd want to run an e-fed, and even if you were the only person left in the world, I'd still rather not have and e-fed than let you run one. But of course, you'd just go ahead and create an e-fed anyway, and fill it with your own characters, and book yourself as the top dog. Because we all know that you're an AMAZING e-fedder, right? NOT.

You don't have any connections, you don't have any merchandising in place (Lord knows why you need merchandising for an e-fed), and I'd be surprised if you could make one penny out of an e-fed, let alone

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIRJlFAxfG8[/utube]
Posted Image

Krysys
Member Avatar
Straight Edge Admin
[ * ]
He found the site, yet has no idea that me and Vegas are the mods here...? Wow...
Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · The N.O.C Section · Next Topic »
Locked Topic

script