Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zatalounge

Zatalounge is a chat forum provided for those who wish to present their personal views, opinions, or insights on all sorts of topics. Everyone has an opinion and they don't always agree. This website seeks to promote differences of opinion and discussions among users so that everyone gets to have their say.

Become a registered member or be our guest. It's your choice!


Username:   Password:
Add Reply
dead beat dad may get reality show?
Topic Started: Jul 28 2013, 09:46 AM (197 Views)
Guest
Unregistered

Posted Image

Orlando Shaw reality show

Orlando Shaw, the Nashville, Tenn., father of 22 children by 14 women, may get his own reality TV show, NewsChannel5 reports.

Take our poll at the bottom of the story!

RELATED: 33-Year-Old Deadbeat Dad On Why He Had 22 Kids: ‘I Was Young And Ambitious’

“I’ve had a lot of people from Hollywood calling me,” said Shaw. He has already signed a production deal with a Los Angeles agency. Given that the state of Tennessee pays more than $7,000 per month to support Shaw’s children, the show may generate some much-needed income for the 33-year-old dad.

NewsChannel5 first interviewed Shaw last month after a child support hearing. When asked why he had so many children, he said “I was just young and ambitious and I love women. Hey, you can’t knock no man for loving a woman.”

When the news station posted the story, it instantly went viral. YouTube user WTFBrahh uploaded an autotune parodying the single dad, which you can see below:

However, one of his children appears to be following in his footsteps; his 16-year-0ld daughter is pregnant. He wishes that she wasn’t. “I have babies for her,” Shaw said. “If she wanted a baby, daddy has plenty for us.”

Here is more from NewsChannel5:

Juvenile court Magistrate Scott Rosenberg handled the Shaw case and said the interest in Shaw’s case was not surprising.

“Some of these things were so shocking that people had never heard before and didn’t realize these situations exist,” said Rosenberg.

Many people have wondered why Rosenberg couldn’t just order Shaw to have a vasectomy.

“People have the right to have children and there’s no constitutional limit on the right to procreate,” said Rosenberg.

Shaw could do it himself, but he said that was something he would resist.

“Have you seen the movie War Horse? I’m a war horse and I don’t want to be cut down there and it won’t work the right way no more,” said Shaw.

Well, Shaw may not want to be “cut down there,” but he insists he will have no more children. Let’s hope so.

http://newsone.com/2641374/orlando-shaw-reality-tv-show/
Quote Post Goto Top
 
Tybee
Member Avatar

I hope the judge in his ongoing support cases has the brains to put a lien against any earnings from this enterprise. Of course the payouts for start up reality show stars is rather pathetic from what I hear. I hope he's not expecting to become rich, especially since this is another reality show that probably won't go past a few episodes before the producers realize they've wasted their money and pull the plug.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Guest
Unregistered

I voted no in the poll for the simple reason he would spend the money and not on the kids.
Quote Post Goto Top
 
Deleted User
Deleted User

This sort of thing at times makes me wish religitards were right, so whatever deity exists could end us once and for all.

We deserve it.
Quote Post Goto Top
 
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply