Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Asshole cunts who black out their car windows so it's impossible to see inside
Topic Started: Dec 16 2013, 02:34 PM (165 Views)
Unregistered

… then expect you to see them when they make hand gestures for you to walk in front of their cars at a busy intersection.

Just now, in the cold, I stood on the corner waiting for this dick to make a left turn. He was in the middle of the street with cars honking behind him (one peeled out around him and almost hit me).

Eventually, he rolled down his black window and yelled at me "I'VE BEEN MOTIONING FOR YOU TO GO AHEAD, ASS HOLE" and then hit his accellerator -- presumably to show me what an ingrate I am and that I should be grateful to him largesse… instead of just standing there freezing… because I take pedestrian safety seriously in bad weather and didnt want to walk out into a busy street in front of a 2,500-pound car whose driver I couldn't see.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tybee
Member Avatar

Windows that dark in my state will get you pulled over and ticketed by the cops. It should be that way everywhere.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Absolutely same post just appeared on DL. Interesting phenomenon.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Occasionally happening on this board.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Quote:

Absolutely same post just appeared on DL. Interesting phenomenon.
I'm not sure I'd say that somebody posting both here and on Datalounge constitutes a phenomenon, let alone an interesting one.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tybee
Member Avatar

I thought most everyone here posted at DL too.

Unregistered

But it`s the same posts .
Quote Post Goto Top

Tybee
Member Avatar

If I was going to post a thread at 2 different boards I would most definitely copy what I wrote on the first one rather than retype the whole thing again. Efficiency in action! Yeah, that's the ticket. :lol

Unregistered

Tybee
Dec 16 2013, 03:13 PM
If I was going to post a thread at 2 different boards I would most definitely copy what I wrote on the first one rather than retype the whole thing again. Efficiency in action! Yeah, that's the ticket. :lol
Exactly why I did it.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Can we go back now to the subject of this thread?
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

No. The side talk is more interesting.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

Tybee
Dec 16 2013, 03:00 PM
I thought most everyone here posted at DL too.
Not I. DL is dead to me.
Quote Post Goto Top

Tybee
Member Avatar

It's almost at that point for me. I visit maybe once a month and if nothing grabs my interest by page 2 I'm out. And in the last several months nothing has grabbed my interest.

Unregistered

(one peeled out around him and almost hit me)

This is the worst guy in this situation. What a jerk.
Quote Post Goto Top

Unregistered

I smell a troll. Its illegal to darken the front window. Anybody who's crossing the street and looking at a driver is looking through the front window. I'm not sure what the point is, of making this up, but it just doesn't happen. Only the back and side windows can be darkened and someone crossing IN FRONT of a car is looking through the windshield.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Dec 17 2013, 01:09 AM
I smell a troll. Its illegal to darken the front window. Anybody who's crossing the street and looking at a driver is looking through the front window. I'm not sure what the point is, of making this up, but it just doesn't happen. Only the back and side windows can be darkened and someone crossing IN FRONT of a car is looking through the windshield.
You're a clever boy.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply