Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zemalf's Let's Play Forum. This is the official forum and community for Zemalf's Let's Play Videos on YouTube.

You're currently viewing this forum as a guest. You're able to read everything, but as a guest you only have read-only access to the forum. If you join the community by registering, you'll be able to join the discussion without own replies and posts, customize your profile, send personal messages, and vote in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join the community! << Click to register an account!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Legend of Grimrock
Topic Started: Feb 13 2014, 03:17 AM (260 Views)
TheDenizen
Member Avatar

Hi Zemalf, really enjoying this Let's Play so far...I played a ton of these step-by-step dungeon crawlers back in the day, but haven't played any for a few years now.

I've got an idea about the puzzle you're currently stuck on (Beast Garden and Menagerie area).... let me preface it by saying I've never seen Legend of Grimrock before your playthrough, and I haven't read any walkthroughs or any of the comments on the youtube videos. I dunno if it will work or not, just throwing a possibility out there. Since it's not really a "hint" per se, I didn't write it in a poem form...I'll put it in spoiler boxes just in case you don't want any suggestions :P

Spoiler: click to toggle

I wish I had an idea about completing the Time and Tide area...that's a tough puzzle...
Edited by TheDenizen, Feb 13 2014, 03:19 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheDenizen
Member Avatar

hah watching today's video, I was exactly right. glad you figured it out (and Time & Tide as well!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Zemalf's Let's Plays · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Home | Zemalf's YouTube Channel | Zemalf's Twitch.tv Channel