Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zemalf's Let's Play Forum. This is the official forum and community for Zemalf's Let's Play Videos on YouTube.

You're currently viewing this forum as a guest. You're able to read everything, but as a guest you only have read-only access to the forum. If you join the community by registering, you'll be able to join the discussion without own replies and posts, customize your profile, send personal messages, and vote in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join the community! << Click to register an account!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thanks Zemalf!; Games
Topic Started: Jun 24 2014, 04:04 AM (239 Views)
Madrigal

Hey Zemalf!

I'm a long time fan of yours, just wanted to say thanks for all of your posts and Let's Plays. I've followed you through Fallout, XCOM, Civ 5, Blade Runner, Grimrock and some of Deus Ex. I've LOVED every minute. Oh and of course your year in review greatest hits... those are hilarious!

I saw you post a lot of Dark Souls videos and decided to try the game (DS II) on the PC based on your videos and I've been playing the heck out of Dark Souls II and loving it now. I haven't been this excited about a game in a while.

What are you working on next I wonder? Can't wait for your next series.

Thanks again!!

Madrigal
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zemalf
Member Avatar
Administrator
Hi Madrigal, and welcome to the forums! I'm happy you've enjoyed my videos that much and if my videos even inspired you pick up an awesome game like Dark Souls 2, even better :)

I've been on a hiatus from video making and gaming because of the new job I got in on May (after short phase without any job), but I plan to get back on all this in July (a matter of days when I'm typing this post). I'll continue the old on-going series first, e.g. Skyrim, get back in the rhythm if you will and then see what new stuff I'll start.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Home | Zemalf's YouTube Channel | Zemalf's Twitch.tv Channel