Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zemalf's Let's Play Forum. This is the official forum and community for Zemalf's Let's Play Videos on YouTube.

You're currently viewing this forum as a guest. You're able to read everything, but as a guest you only have read-only access to the forum. If you join the community by registering, you'll be able to join the discussion without own replies and posts, customize your profile, send personal messages, and vote in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join the community! << Click to register an account!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Starting to Post Videos Again (May 2015)
Topic Started: Apr 28 2015, 05:59 PM (247 Views)
Zemalf
Member Avatar
Administrator
It's to get back to the hobby I love. I've missed making videos, I've missed let's playing. In May, it begins again.

I needed a longer break than I thought. There's been lots going on, not the least bathroom renovation which has made our home a little construction yard for the last 4 weeks. It's also been very busy work-wise, full 40 hour weeks and then some, but I've enjoyed it, so it's been nothing but good.

I needed the break, but I am sorry for not being very clear how long this will last and when I start making videos again. I think I posted, tweeted or said many times that Skyrim Roleplay will return or that I'll start making videos again "soon". I should've not said anything when I wasn't sure.

I'm also sorry for saying I'd start posting videos earlier this year and not following through, but now I'm sure I can. This time you have my word. It's really (really) happening.

Come what may, here's what you can expect:

• The Witcher 3
  • Skyrim Roleplay and Ulik will return
  • Pillars of Eternity later in 2015

And I do have a long-awaited series planned for the summer time, as a thank you for everyone who's been around and supportive even that the channel has been very quiet for a year.

I've also enjoyed Cities: Skylines greatly, played a bit of old favorites of mine, Dwarf Fortress and Factorio, and I'm likely to make videos of these three. But I don't want to overburden myself, so Skyrim, Pillars of Eternity, The Witcher 3 and the surprise series first.

Thanks everyone for sticking around this quieter year. I hope to see you watching the videos when I start posting them the next weekend. Take care.
Edited by Zemalf, Oct 17 2015, 08:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Napyet
Member Avatar

Just created an account to say how much I enjoy your videos. The channel is exactly what I was looking for about a year ago and I have been watching as and when I have time. I particularly enjoyed the XCOM series and your playthrough was the reason I was ultimately able to beat the game on Impossible difficulty! I don't think I would have taken the time weighing up my options and thinking in such depth unless I had seen you doing just that.

I also enjoyed the first Skyrim Roleplay series (although I have to admit to not finishing it yet!) Usually roleplay series make me cringe since the people doing them are not naturally actors and they seem forced - but yours is very enjoyable to me perhaps because you are so relaxed and don't "over-act"!!!

I am just looking at your channel now and deciding what to watch. I don't think I can watch Fallout 4 since I haven't finished it yet myself - so I may go for your Witcher 3 playthough!

Thanks for the entertainment and keep up the great work.

Nap
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Zemalf's YouTube Channel (General) · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Home | Zemalf's YouTube Channel | Zemalf's Twitch.tv Channel