Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Zemalf's Let's Play Forum. This is the official forum and community for Zemalf's Let's Play Videos on YouTube.

You're currently viewing this forum as a guest. You're able to read everything, but as a guest you only have read-only access to the forum. If you join the community by registering, you'll be able to join the discussion without own replies and posts, customize your profile, send personal messages, and vote in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join the community! << Click to register an account!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Skyrim series 2 Fan Art; It's in the title
Topic Started: Aug 29 2013, 02:19 AM (1,738 Views)
Sziszyke
Member Avatar

Hi Zemalf! I was bored so I tought I'd draw Ulik. The writing on it say Ulik in dragon language. Hope you like it at least half as much as I like Ulik's adventures! ;)

Posted Image

(Zemalf's Edit: Image Embed)
Attached to this post:
Attachments: Ulikrajz.jpg (192.75 KB)
Edited by Zemalf, Aug 29 2013, 12:35 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Xetron
Member Avatar

I've been meaning to ask Sziszyke - how long did that take you to sketch? Also, how did you figure out Ulik's name in the dragon language?

Sziszyke
Member Avatar

Hi Xetron! Thanks for asking, it took about 2 hours I think, but I didn't keep track of time too much. I only know because I've been listening to a show that was about 1 and half ours long and after that the drawing still needed a bit of work:)

Sziszyke
Member Avatar

Oh, and about the dragon language, I almost forgot:) I just typed in the google search "dragon language" and clicked on the first thing that popped up. I think it was the Elder Scrolls wiki. The entire ABC is listed there.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Visual Arts · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Forum Home | Zemalf's YouTube Channel | Zemalf's Twitch.tv Channel