Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Visit these great anti-Madonna sites:

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Blog / Site (NEW!)

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Site (site closed as of May 2017)

madonnasuxx's Anti Madonna Site (Internet Archive)

Help us keep ads off our board!

Add us to your bookmarks!
(works in FireFox and Internet Explorer)
Please read the Discussion Board Rules before joining the board!
New Madonna haters: Come introduce yourself!
Board Help & Updates

Stop Forum Spam

Full List of Emoticons
Thread Indexes:

One Stop Index Thread | Persons | Subjects A - L | Subjects M - Z | Aisha's Lawsuit

Life Universe Everything Forum Index

Barf-inducing Madonna links or news -

Flea on Twitter: @fleadip / Link to Flea's Twitter Page | Follow admin Melissa on Twitter @melissatreglia

BREAKING & IMPORTANT MADONNA-RELATED NEWS:

See the "Shout Box" Section at the bottom of the discussion board's main page for the latest anti- Madonna news and links

Welcome to The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Madonna Fans on Twitter; -many are a rude, intolerant bunch
Topic Started: Jan 22 2015, 03:25 PM (1,384 Views)
flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Related Thread:

Curious Double Standard of Madonna Fans and Madonna Content
----------------------------

Some Madonna fans are not a bright bunch, nor are they consistent. Or friendly to polite criticism.

I used Twitter's search page to look up certain topics today and found a tweet by a Madonna fan, by the name of

There's Only 1 Queen (his address is @AndThatsMadonna)

The guy was, if I recall correctly, saying that Madonna beat one of Gaga's tours, and therefore, Gaga was a flop (it went something like that - I found the link to his Tweet, link to Tweet).

So, I sent him a tweet with a screen capture of an old news paper clipping showing that her MSG (in New York, 2006) did not sell out (you can see that by using the link above).

I sent this guy 3 or 4 links to articles showing that her older tours failed or did not sell out, and his standard come back is "That is from a tabloid."

Since then, this guy has blocked me, I think I blocked him, and he got several of his pals to block me, but they are apparently still replying to some of my Tweets (or were).

For example,
"@fleadip: In the US his [Billy Joel's] current tour has outsold those of U2 and Madonna. 06."
your whole account is bullsh-t tabloids.

So I went ahead and pointed out to this person,
  • "Either it's true or it's not. I can just as easily dismiss all your claims as "you got that from a tabloid" @AndThatsMadonna"
This guy got several of his pals to block me, but they did not even talk to me first.

One of the guys watching this has tweeted me a few times, and he's at least having a conversation with me.

Anyway, at one stage, this AndThatsMadonna person told me to "get a life."

I find that very ironic, because Madonna used to tell her fans, especially back in the 1980s to "get a life."

Madonna thought her fans were losers for following her career or life or taking an interest in her.

Anyway, for some reason, this guy equates having a large number of followers with being truthful.

It does not follow. A person with many followers on Twitter can be lying or making information up.

You can see his tweet here
  • There's Only 1 Queen ‏@AndThatsMadonna
    "@fleadip:Number of Twitter followers irrelevant, I'm on here posting the truth"

The numbers reflect that everyone knows you're full of sh-t
As I pointed out to that guy, I've only been on Twitter for about two weeks now, and it takes time to build up followers.

I may never get more than 9 followers. I may lose followers in the future. Who knows? Who cares?

What does # of followers on Twitter or other social media have to do with the truthfulness or accuracy of the claims I am making or passing along? (None.)

I'm not even interested in having a lot of followers on that site anyway.

My point for being on there is to counteract all the mind numbingly pro-Madonna tripe that the fans post all day on that site.

I also started that account because her exploiting the tragedy in France (the terrorist attack at Hebdo) was beyond tacky.
I posted about that here:
Madonna Uses Terrorist Attack in France to Promote Her New Album

This guy even referred to me as a "c-ck bag." link to that tweet.

I don't get people who are rude as hell right off the bat, when all I did was send the guy a link to a Tweet of a news clipping that says a pop singer (Madonna) did not sell out a tour venue.

One of my last comments to this guy:
fleadip ‏@fleadip 9m9 minutes ago
Some of her previous tours/ albums have failed, some have succeeded. But she's had failures. @AndThatsMadonna

Joe, who so far has been a fairly decent person to correspond with, told me (link to that tweet):
  • @fleadip @ChelseaMLVC can handle criticism as long as it's based in Facts
But I pointed out,
  • I don't think so. I provided a screen shot and more links, was insulted, he blocked me & got his pals to block me too @jgra555 @ChelseaMLVC
I was blocked automatically by about 3 or 4 people I've never tweeted to on that site and they have never talked to me. They blocked me at his suggestion alone. I find it strange they let their friend do their thinking for them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

(There is an edit with new comments at the bottom)

I checked my Twitter account today.

That one Madonna fan replied to me again, and so did one of his buddies.

Even though I sent them links to several sources (not just Fox news), including from pro Madonna fan sites, about MDNA and one or two of her other albums failing, all they keep saying, is, "I don't like the source you are citing."

The first Madonna fan, "There's Only 1 Queen ‏@AndThatsMadonna", initially kept telling me, "Your source is a tabloid."

He or one of his friends then started in on, "but one of your sources is Fox news."

I have no idea what it matters if it is Fox news or not - had I reported it using ABC or CBS links, they would have likely still disputed the information.

Instead of dealing with the substance or accuracy of the information I send them, they just dismiss all of it because they don't like the sources.

Even though Madonna is supposedly a champion of expression of free thought, sang a song called Express Yourself, and uses the hash "RebelHeart" to promote her album (she seems to imply that being a Rebel means speaking your mind, even if your views are not popular), her fans are trying to get me banned or blocked on Twitter,

link to Tweet
There's Only 1 Queen ‏@AndThatsMadonna Jan 23
  • if you haven't already, report this a**h*** trash account >>>>>>> @fleadip
Now there is someone calling himself or herself
The True Madonna
contacting me,
link True Madonna ‏@TheTrueMadonna

• @fleadip Really? Are u for real? Go back to Foxnews !
The tweet of mine that guy was replying to had a link to USA Today in it, and NOT Fox News.
I have no idea why the Madonna fans are so worked up over Fox news.

For the one or two fans who keep screaming about Fox news, I re-sent one or two of them links to the same, or similar reports, from Huff Post.

I managed to work in a cheese ball reference to a Madonna song to one fan:
  • fleadip ‏@fleadip
    BTW that link is to *USA Today* not FOX. Madonna fans are Hung Up on Fox. @TheTrueMadonna
edit.

My Twitter home page currently mentions that I have been critical of Madonna since the 1980s.

Later in the evening, I had this chat with a fan, who I think thought he was being clever:

(link) M ‏@getrealuwish 10h10 hours ago
  • @fleadip I feel so sad for U. You've been holding a grudge towards madonna since the 80's? F-ck watching her slay for 30+ years must be hard
My reply:
fleadip ‏@fleadip
  • At least you can stop assuming that 1. all critical motivation is due to ageism or 2. Lady Gaga fandom. Have a great day. @getrealuwish

Realist84
Member Avatar
Desperately Seeking Clarity
[ *  *  *  * ]
Madonna stans are really annoying...

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Not only are they annoying, they're immoral, stupid, snobby, and shallow, just like their queen! How fitting!

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Marilynrules62
Feb 4 2015, 03:45 AM
Not only are they annoying, they're immoral, stupid, snobby, and shallow, just like their queen! How fitting!
I haven't been on Twitter in three or four days now, but every single time I log back in, that one Madonna fan has a message for me in my Notification area...

He's the one who keeps making fun of me for only having nine followers (I only joined Twitter about a month ago - it can take several months to get up to 50 or more followers on there). I think last I looked, I had 13 followers.

(Not that I give a rat's a55 about number of followers, that is his obsession.)

One of the last things I told this guy is, "I bet you will reply to me again next time I log in, sure as the sun rises tomorrow."

And yep, the rude jerk did in fact tweet at me, but then complained that I was still contacting him or something.

I asked him at that point if he wanted to be my 10th follower - since he is so keen on tweeting at me all the time, he might as well follow me.

He's in deep denial.
Even though Madonna's manager Oseary is on record having referred to MDNA as being a "failure" (I sent the guy links to the articles with the quotes), this delusional Madonna fan keeps saying MDNA was a huge success.

I did start the whole thing by tweeting him an article in response to a tweet he did, but I did not intend to keep tweeting back and forth with this bozo for weeks.

He keeps dragging it out, and asking his buddies to have me banned on Twitter, and they tweet me, too.... he and his friends are harassing me on there, not vice versa.

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
flea dip
Feb 4 2015, 03:08 PM

Quoting limited to 1 levels deep
The scary thing is that they're so lacking in morals they'd probably spend their child's college money for a ticket to Madonna's tour or a Madonna CD! :dunno: :dunno:

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Can you report them to Twitter for online harassment? That might help. I would also learn from this lesson that Madonna fans will jump down your throats if you don't agree with them on every little thing about her. It IS bullying, they can twist it anyway they like, but it is bullying, even if it's only verbally.

Which proves that Madonna fans lack any reasoning skills. Didn't Madonna tell us to express ourselves in 1989? Yet here they are, trying to dictate what other people, who don't like her, are trying to say.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Maybe this guy is just a troll, but this is pretty similar to the kind of demented garbage fans used to post on the Anti Madonna forum in the old days (this demented creep tweeted at Melissa, this board's other admin, and myself the other day):

Tweet by Trixie Delite - @Trixie2003
  • @fleadip @melissatreglia Why don't you both kill yourselves? From the research I've done it seems you're both pedophiles. Watch your backs
One reply I sent to the guy's first tweet from the other day:
  • 17h: Not jealous. Dislike Madonna because she is unoriginal, arrogant, is rude to people @DJSTEPHENV @melissatreglia
That tweet got me the response you see above.

I told the guy Tweet
  • Based upon what I've read in bios & interview w/ friends Madonna hasHad sex w/ underaged kids. You're a dirt bag @Trixie2003 @melissatreglia
I don't think this guy is playing with a full deck.

On the bright side, Super Amanda and myself exchanged a few tweets with a very POLITE Madonna fan, and I thanked the guy for being polite. I thanked that guy Here

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Crawwwazzzzyyy. -_-

SuperAmanda
Member Avatar
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Any sicko mentioning "Pedos" and how anyone who does not
care for Madonna is a "child abuser" is all from that Lady Gaga Project/Angela Cheng/multi examiner and multi huffington post Madonna Stan. All the same guy named Aaron with dozens of accounts. He is behind 90% of any attacks on us and 100% responsible for all the fake Pro a lady Gaga/anti Madonna blogs and petitions. The ones that Huff post takes seriously and who a Guy Oseary believes are real.
Edited by SuperAmanda, Mar 31 2015, 09:22 PM.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Please see this post for background about this Twitter conversation

Examples of Madonna making a profit by pitching other people's products:
Examples of Madonna Being a Corporate Whore

You can Retweet this topic from here (fan double standard about selling products)
----------------------------------------
Fan Reply
  • @fleadip Gaga proclaimed herself "a true artist", "hates money", etc - so the singing toothbrushes were tacky and hypocritical.
I replied,
  • fleadip ‏@fleadip 1m1 minute ago
    Nah, Madonna makes the same claims, says she is not a "Material Girl" when clearly she is. @DitaElectronica
Madonna is all about the money too. Anyone who thinks Madonna cares about art or music is deluded.

Madonna has said in interviews that she chose to go into pop music rather than dance because she realized there was no money in dance.

The fan also said (sorry, I think I copied the wrong tweets here), Twitter Link,
  • DitaElectronica ‏@DitaElectronica
    .@fleadip Gaga proclaimed herself "a true artist", "hates money", etc - so the singing toothbrushes were tacky and hypocritical.
I said (Link),
  • fleadip ‏@fleadip 3m3 minutes ago
    Nah, Madonna makes the same claims, says she is not a "Material Girl" when clearly she is. @DitaElectronica
I'm not sure what difference it makes if Gaga says she hates money or not.

The point is that this fan would no doubt give Madonna a pass for what Gaga did (ie, making and selling toothbrushes).

Madonna has allowed her name and image to be used to pimp products over the years, too (which I reminded the fan of Link ) See Madonna in commercial below,
Madonna appears in Pepsi Commercial, 1989

(I tried tweeting this, but Twitter would not let me, there is a problem with their site), If you visit the official Madonna store (linked to from M's site), she is and was selling Madonna wrist bands, t shirts, etc.

Some of the stuff for sale on Madonna's official Madonna store site:

Rebel Heart pillow -for sale on Madonna's official store site

Madonna wristbands -for sale on Madonna's official store site

Madonna magnet -for sale on Madonna's official store site

Madonna playing cards-for sale on Madonna's official store site

The fan said (link),
  • .@fleadip Madonna is an artist, but at the same time she's also commercial, a business woman, and makes money. Is that not allowed???
My reply (Link),
  • Gaga is an artist, but at the same time she's commercial, a businessWoman, makes $ selling toothbrushes. That not allowed? @DitaElectronica

---------------

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I actually hate her fans more than I hate her. Not all because some fans aren't that bad.

But the really kiss her feet at the altar types are unbearable. Criticize her makeup and they cut you with a knife. Blech.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

I've gotten several snarky or rude Tweets from Madonna fans the last week.

This one guy thinks I photoshopped the Madonna photo I use as my Twitter photo, but I did not, except to match the colors in it to her "Celebration" album cover (he is the second or third fan to assume I photoshopped the image in my profile photo to make her look bad):

Tweet My Madonna photo comes from this location (and this is from a site by a lady who is a big Madonna fan!):

Madonnalicious Madonna Photo Gallery, Year 2000
----------------------
June 26, 2015 edit.

Some grumpy Madonna fan got angry over my Tweet of the NY Post's story of Madonna's tree nursery/tax dodge.

I posted this Tweet, and I think you can see some of this guy's replies to me.

His name is
Adriano Bulla ‏@Bulla_Adriano

I ended up blocking this jackass. I don't like arguing with people back and forth, certainly not on Twitter, where you only get so many letters to make an argument.

Julia Griggs
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Warned you already about that dipwad Bulla, dear Flea. Good of you blocking him.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Julia Griggs
Jun 28 2015, 08:04 PM
Warned you already about that dipwad Bulla, dear Flea. Good of you blocking him.
I guess I didn't understand what you meant or who you were referring to at the time?

Of all the things for that guy to blow up about, it was a mild story (retweet) of a New York Post cover about Madonna's tax dodging.

One can only wonder what he would think of my mountain of links about her lying and cheating to steal kids from Malawi, her alleged pedophilia, her abortions, her treating people like second class citizens and stabbing others in the back to get ahead in the pop music biz?

Madonna fans are rather hypocritical and picky about news sources, especially when replying to me on Twitter, though they used to do this a bit here on the forum.

They have an irrational hatred of all things Fox news, and will reject any news site that posts anything critical about Madonna.

They do not show the same scrutiny for sources that publish glowing reviews of all things Madonna.

I just blocked some other fan today, I think it was. Some guy who called me a "d!ck." So I called him a "d!ck" right back before blocking.

Julia Griggs
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Queentards aren't only hypocritical & picky - they're so interesting when delusional/deranged.

You should see the twisted comments defending the Ghosttown video on YouTube.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

The fans remain fixated on how many followers I have on Twitter.

Please appreciate the irony.
This fan saw my Tweets, I take it, via my Hash tags on Twitter, then he tweets me to make fun of me - so my Tweets are being noticed. So, the number of followers I have is irrelevant.

I also genuinely do not care if I have two followers or 1,000.

My Tweet to Fan 1

My Tweet to Fan 2

My Tweet to Fan 3

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

This past week, I tweeted a link to a news article that said that Madonna's show was not sold out in Australia.

In a day or two after that, I tweeted editorials by authors who were highly critical of Madonna's parenting.

Do you know which tweet(s) the Madonna fans were irate about?

The tour ones. They wanted to dispute that Madonna's show was not sold out. Their priorities are bizarre.

You would think they would show more hostility over journalists criticizing her parenting, but no, the fans care more about if her tour sold a lot of tickets or not.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

BBC News Tweeted out a headline announcing that Elvis now has the most #1 albums of any solo artist in the UK.

(Elvis and Madonna were previously tied for this position in the UK charts. Elvis has now topped Madonna.)

Where-upon several idiot Madonna fans left reply tweets under that Tweet saying "Madonna is Better."
I left them a few replies.

Some of them Tweeted me back, I exchanged a few comments with them, grew tired of their Tweets showing up in my Notifications, and blocked them.

I ended by telling a few of them - and this is the truth - I find it pathetic and sad they found it necessary to leave Tweets under a Tweet about Elvis promoting dim-bulb, trashy, second-rate Madonna.

Elvis at least had charisma and musical talent. Madonna? No. Madonna built her career on sleeping her way to the top and on manufactured controversy, by acting like a bimbo in her videos.

Also, all these Madonna fans assume I am a Lady Gaga fan, even though my Twitter page says I am neither a Gaga fan nor a hater.

I'm getting really tired of how Madonna fans assume I am a die hard Gaga fan - I am not (but I don't hate Gaga, either).

Here is that Tweet where the Madonna fans left comments saying, "Madonna is better."

BBC News - Elvis breaks UK record for most number one albums by solo artist

Their Tweets:
-----------------------
‏@cosmicvogue 43m43 minutes ago
@BBCNews Madonna is better
0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

NICE LADY ‏@wefoundvogue 46m46 minutes ago
0 replies 0 retweets 2 likes

kakadre ‏@kakadree 35m35 minutes ago
@BBCNews madonna is better

Madonna ‏@Madonnavote1 43m43 minutes ago
0 replies 0 retweets 3 likes

i don't know her ‏@BitchSheIsQueen 45m45 minutes ago

M.V. ‏@SirMProject 17m17 minutes ago
-----(end Madonna fan tweets)------------------

My tweet:

Madonna fans spend all day bashing Gaga, trolling Elvis tweets - & tell me I need to get a life? Pot meet kettle. #Madonna #Elvis #LadyGaga

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Madonna fans would bully an autistic person if it serves their needs. They're that vicious and poisonous!
I mean, Madonna enabled and made fun of a woman for getting raped in her Truth Or Dare movie, so I wouldn't be surprised. You attract who you are, and Madonna does just that!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cranky Madonna Fans · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Disclaimer: The contents of the posts contained herein are the sole property of their respective users and do not necessarily reflect the forum's views as a whole.
All content Copyright 2005-2018 The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.