Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Visit these great anti-Madonna sites:

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Blog / Site (NEW!)

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Site (site closed as of May 2017)

madonnasuxx's Anti Madonna Site (Internet Archive)

Help us keep ads off our board!

Add us to your bookmarks!
(works in FireFox and Internet Explorer)
Please read the Discussion Board Rules before joining the board!
New Madonna haters: Come introduce yourself!
Board Help & Updates

Stop Forum Spam

Full List of Emoticons
Thread Indexes:

One Stop Index Thread | Persons | Subjects A - L | Subjects M - Z | Aisha's Lawsuit

Life Universe Everything Forum Index

Barf-inducing Madonna links or news -

Flea on Twitter: @fleadip / Link to Flea's Twitter Page | Follow admin Melissa on Twitter @melissatreglia

BREAKING & IMPORTANT MADONNA-RELATED NEWS:

See the "Shout Box" Section at the bottom of the discussion board's main page for the latest anti- Madonna news and links

Welcome to The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Madonna under investigation from Secret Service.; She threatened to BLOW UP the White House!
Topic Started: Jan 21 2017, 07:46 PM (1,298 Views)
oceanlover998
Member Avatar
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
EDIT: Link to article is fixed now

...yeesh what a complete and utter ass-hat...

Madonna threatens to blow up White House

...funny how the protesters who sanctimoniously bleat about 'Love Trumps Hate' are the ones spewing all the venom and committing (or threatening) all the violence...

...and once again Vadge leads the parade in hyperbolic, idiotic, hypocrisy...
Edited by oceanlover998, Jan 21 2017, 08:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Professor Moriarty
True Blue Newbie
[ * ]
Today Madonna made the biggest mistake of her life. By indicating she "thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House", from now on she will be on the Secret Service radar screen as a possible threat. She will also be on the radar screen of mentally unstable right wingers who may feel a need to eliminate the threat. This pathetic has-been will regret the day she opened her filthy mouth and inserted her foot. Do you know what would happen if you were sitting in an airplane waiting for take off and told other passengers you thought about blowing up an airplane? :bad:

anshirk
Member Avatar
madonna go away
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:grr: prostitute vaginadonna and what did you do whole life grabbed them by the d*ck??? you std aids hag.....So desperate to stay relevant going to this level too,,,,, SO LOW ,,wrinkle donna hag,, blast your own premises of cooties :mummy: :grandma2: :grandpa: :grandpa2: :slut!: :grandma3: :grandma4: and save us from the std factory whore----------YOU UGLY WRINKLE HEAD, YOU PLASTIC JUNKIE PEROXIDE ASS,, GRANDPA HANDS MUSIC SHITBAG,, EVERYTHING YOU DO OR DID STOLEN AND RIPPED OFF FROM OTHERS,, --------NWO PUPPET KEPT ALIVE?????,,
Edited by anshirk, Jan 22 2017, 06:04 AM.

Music Man
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
I remember right after 9/11, the Kabbalah Queen was on tour and kept ranting at her concerts that America should not retaliate against the Taliban because "violence is not the answer, only love is". Now she's threatening to blow up the White House because the validly elected President isn't who she wanted. What a flaming hypocrite that woman is...

Julia Griggs
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
So tired of this "Revolution Of Love" stuff ... not only does that abstract concept not matter outside her own little world, but love should be more about kindness & light instead of craziness & destruction. Even if she's just an "artist" who was using "metaphor".

She's too manipulative to be jailed, anyway.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

There are so many links / stories about Madonna's appearance at the 2017 Women's March, I don't think I can catch them all for one post. I may do another post later (or shortly after this one) with more critiques of her appearance there, or the rest of you can feel free to add more to this thread.

In all my years of criticizing Madonna, I have never once threatened her with physical violence or said anything like 'I've thought about blowing up her home.'

I have not permitted people post to this forum to write such things about her (I have deleted such remarks by other people). But here she is, saying this stuff about Trump, and saying she's all about "Love".

Some of the comments or links in this post were also copied to the "Madonna's Terrible Singing" thread (because she did some terrible live singing at the Women's March).

During Madonna's rant at the Women's March (links to video of which is at the bottom of this post, scroll down), she said she wants to blow the White House up because Trump is now in office. Is it the FBI or Secret Service who investigates death threats against the President?

On Fox commentator Greg Gutfeld's show, he showed clips of Madonna from the Women's march, referred to her as an "elderly activist."

On another show, another political commentator (a woman named Kennedy) said that Madonna, by appearing at this Women's March, was trying to be relevant again.

Either she or Gutfeld also said that Madonna has "obviously lost her singing voice."

Trump Official Blasts Media, Madonna in Response to Women's Marches
  • A White House official predicted Friday's pro-life march would be ignored by mainstream media

A Trump administration official responded to the women's marches yesterday after Press Secretary Sean Spicer ignored shouted questions about the matter on Saturday, NBC News reported.

The comment from the Trump administration official said it was a "shame" that the March for Life next Friday "will not get anywhere near the same amount of coverage that this march got—and those pro-life members were NOT welcome at the Women’s March."

"The organizers noted that their platform is pro-choice and they revoked partnership status’ from pro-life groups," the comment continued.

The comment also called out Madonna, one of many celebrities to speak at marches across the country, for telling crowds that she had "thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

The administration official's comment does not include the rest of Madonna's comment, which continued: "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair." Instead, Madonna called for a "revolution of love."

"Comments like [Madonna's] are absolutely unacceptable and had they been said about President Obama, the mainstream media would be in an uproar," the official continued. "The Trump administration welcomes a robust discussion regarding the critical issues facing America’s women and families."
Madonna shares Scottish artist's Donald Trump painting
  • Jan 18, 2017
    By Steven McKenzie
    BBC Scotland Highlands and Islands reporter

A Scottish artist's painting of Donald Trump as King Kong has been shared thousands of times online after postings by singer Madonna.
    Michael Forbes' art portrays the US President-elect and also Madonna, who is shown as the Statue of Liberty.

Black Isle-based Forbes created the piece this week.

Madonna, who opposed Trump's election campaign, has posted an image of the painting on her Facebook and Instagram pages.

Her post to Facebook has had more than 57,000 "likes" and her Instagram post more than 40,000.
Did the Secret Service already pay her a visit?-
Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Comment: 'I Am Not a Violent Person'

Secret Service Reportedly Will Investigate Madonna After Saying She Wants To ‘BLOW UP The White House’ In Expletive-Filled Rant
  • January 22, 2017
    By Anna Hopkins and Anneta Konstantinides, Daily Mail

The Secret Service has reportedly said it will open an investigation into Madonna after the singer told the Women's March on Washington that she had thought about 'blowing up the White House'.

Donning a black p***yhat, the music icon caused controversy by dropping the F-bomb four times, sparking a slew of apologies from broadcasters airing the protest live.
EXCLUSIVE – Juanita Broaddrick Slams Madonna, ‘Fake News’ Women’s March
  • by AARON KLEIN22 Jan 2017605

Juanita Broaddrick, the woman who accused Bill Clinton of raping her twice in a hotel room in 1978, slammed Madonna and other celebrities for leading a women’s march against Donald Trump yesterday while ignoring the plight of Clinton’s female sexual assault accusers during the presidential election.

Broaddrick, who charged that Hillary Clinton tried to silence her about the alleged rape, further labeled yesterday’s women’s march “just more a part of the fake news that they are trying to perpetuate.”

“And their rhetoric,” added Broaddrick. “They are so disappointing.” She was speaking on this reporter’s Sunday talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast in New York’s AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia.

Regarding Madonna, who delivered a news-making, expletive-laden speech at yesterday’s event, Broaddrick stated: “I could never take her seriously. She, or when Meryl Streep spoke out. I could never take any of them seriously. Because they did not take us seriously.”

Continued Broaddrick:

“None of these women have ever stood up for the women who were abused and raped by Bill Clinton. We’ve never gotten any support. I do not understand it. I mean, you don’t support an evil candidate just because she is a woman. And to me that is all this amounts to, Aaron. Is their candidate who was absolutely corrupt lost to Mr. Trump. Mr. Trump is the only one that stood up for us.

…”It’s unbelievable. That they didn’t come out for the women that were against their candidate. The women that were abused by Bill Clinton. It’s still unbelievable. If it weren’t so sad it is almost laughable. I don’t understand why they do not support us. I don’t understand it.”

Time reported on Madonna’s speech at the women’s march:

“To our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything, f— you,” Madonna said.
Secret Service isn’t pleased with Madonna’s ‘blowing up the White House’ remark
  • by By Marisa Schultz and Jamie Schram
    January 22, 2017 | 2:59pm

WASHINGTON – Madonna’s rally speech to the Women’s March this weekend about “blowing up the White House” has gotten the attention of federal law enforcement — as the Material Girl insisted Sunday she meant no harm.

The US Secret Service, charged with protecting President Trump and his family, is aware of the comments and is investigating, according to the Gateway Pundit.

The “Like a Virgin” singer told hundreds and thousands of marchers gathered in Washington Saturday: “Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House,” Madonna said, wearing a black “pussycat” cap.

“But I know that this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair.”

She concluded her F-bomb-laden speech with a positive message: “I choose love.”

The longtime pop queen said Sunday she wasn’t trying to incite violence and her remarks were taken “wildly out of context.”

“I want to clarify some very important things. I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it’s important people hear and understand my speech in it’s entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context,” Madonna said in an Instagram post.

President Trump’s team Sunday bashed the pop icon’s comments Sunday, while declining to mention Madonna by name.

“One of the singers said she wanted to blow up the White House. I mean, can you imagine saying that about President Obama,” White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus told “Fox News Sunday.”

Kellyanne Conway, a senior White House aide, said Madonna should have spent her day giving some of her “hundreds of millions” to a women’s shelter instead of making “profanity-laced insults.”

“This is destructive,” Conway told ABC’s “This Week.” I read in an article or two that the Secret Service may be investigating that.”

A Secret Service spokeswoman declined comment Sunday. But public threats of any kind are routinely taken seriously.

One US official told The Post that Madonna’s statement will have be evaluated for its seriousness.

“It’s all about intent. Is she intending to do harm to the White House or President Trump? Otherwise it will be characterized as inappropriate,” the official said. “If it’s characterized as inappropriate, then there won’t be any discussions with the U.S. Attorney. If it’s determined that there’s intent on her part, then there will be discussions with the U.S. Attorney and they’ll take it from there.”
Madonna Drops F-Bombs at Anti-Trump Rally: ‘I’ve Thought a Lot About Blowing Up the White House’

Madonna Clarifies Her Anti-Trump Speech from the Women’s March: ‘I Spoke in Metaphor’
  • Jan 22, 2017

Madonna was among the many high-profile celebrities who delivered speeches at the Women’s March in Washington, D.C., Saturday, but her profanity-ridden, confrontational speech raised a few eyebrows.

After stating that she’s “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House” and dropping three f-bombs, the 58-year-old singer took to Instagram to clear up any confusion.

“Yesterday’s Rally. was an amazing and beautiful experience. I came and performed Express Yourself and thats exactly what i did. However I want to clarify some very important things. ” she captioned a photo of herself with the words “I choose love!”

Madonna explained that she does not encourage violence and felt that parts of her speech were taken “wildly out of context.”

“My speech began with ‘ I want to start a revolution of love.’ I then go on to take this opportunity to encourage women and all marginalized people to not fall into despair but rather to come together and use it as a starting point for unity and to create positive change in the world,” she wrote.

“I spoke in metaphor and I shared two ways of looking at things — one was to be hopeful, and one was to feel anger and outrage, which I have personally felt. However, I know that acting out of anger doesn’t solve anything. And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love.”

Madonna concluded the post by saying, “It was truly an honor to be part of an audience chanting ‘we choose love.’ ”

Addressing the members of the march, Madonna was clear on her feelings that this moment is “the beginning of a much-needed change.” She followed up the statement with a comparison between violence and peaceful protest. “Yes, I’m angry.
    Yes, I am outraged.
    Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House, but I know this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W.H. Auden wrote on the eve of World War II: ‘We must love one another or die. I choose love’.”

America Ferrera, Ashley Judd and Scarlett Johansson, among others, also delivered speeches to the hundreds of thousands of marchers at the nation’s capital. An estimated 3 million people took part in marches around the world, according to the AP
Lourdes Leon watches mom Madonna drop three F-bombs Trump on Women's March: “Why didn't these people vote?”

Madonna's mouth gets the attention of the Secret Service

Secret Service plans to investigate Madonna for saying she wants to blow up the White House

Secret Service eyes Madonna after star threatens to blow up White House during Women's March on Washington

Madonna: I've Thought About Blowing Up Trump's White House
  • BY: Charlie HoffmannFollow January 22, 2017 10:46 am

Pop singer Madonna went on an expletive-filled rant in which she indicated she has thought about blowing up the White House during the Women’s March on Washington rally Saturday afternoon.

During her speech, the provocative singer described Trump’s inauguration as a “horrific moment of darkness” and told the crowd it is time to “wake the f*** up.”

“Good did not win this election,” Madonna said of President Trump’s victory over former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“The fight for the right to be free, to be who we are, to be equal. Let’s march together through this darkness and with us each step know we are not afraid,” Madonna said.

The seven-time Grammy winner also included a message for the supporters of the new president and his administration.

“To our detractors that insist that this march will never add up to anything, f*** you,” Madonna said to cheers from the crowd. She repeated the four letter expletive multiple times during the MSNBC live broadcast of the rally, which led the producers to pull away from her speech for a brief moment.

“There might have been a moment there where your ears could have been shocked. There also might have been a moment there where your ears might have liked it,” MSNBC host Thomas Roberts remarked.

When the broadcast resumed, Madonna could be heard saying, “I’ve thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

“Bet I know this won’t change anything,” she continued.
Trump team blasts Madonna: 'Can you imagine saying that about President Obama?'
  • By Bradford Richardson - The Washington Times - Sunday, January 22, 2017
    Members of President Trump’s inner circle blasted Madonna on Sunday, after the singer said she had thought about blowing up the White House.

“I mean, can you imagine saying that about President Obama?” White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said on “Fox News Sunday.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway called the singer’s comments “destructive.”

“And I read an article or two that the Secret Service may be investigating that,” Ms. Conway said on ABC’s “This Week.”

At the Women’s March on Washington on Saturday, the 58-year-old singer gave a profanity-laced speech during which she said she had thought about blowing up the White House.

“Yes, I am angry,” Madonna said. “Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”
In R-rated anti-Trump rant, Madonna muses about 'blowing up White House'‎

Madonna: "I've Thought An Awful Lot About Blowing Up The White House"; "F*ck You"

Madonna's F-Bomb Women's March Speech Makes TV Cut Her Off But Not Before She Admits to Horrid Idea

In Profanity-Laced Speech At Women's March, Madonna Muses About Blowing Up The White House

Madonna: 'Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House'

Madonna, at Women's March on Washington, says she has thought about "blowing up the White House"

Madonna Defends Her Speech: I Don't Condone Violence

Madonna gives profanity-laced speech at Women's March in Washington

As I said in a Tweet about this, knowing Madonna, she probably secretly fantasizes about sucking Trump off (I apologize for being crass, but I think it's the truth):
Madonna Tells Trump to “Suck a d*ck” at Women's March in D.C.

CNN apologizes for airing Madonna F-bombs at march

Madonna's tirade triggers Secret Service; one sentence crossed the line big time

TV networks scramble after Madonna drops f-bombs at DC rally

Madonna Drops Three F-Bombs on CNN, MSNBC During Live Coverage of Women's March on Washington

Madonna Tells Donald Trump To "Suck A d*ck" At DC Women's March

MSNBC, CNN Cut Madonna's Audio After She Yells 'F*ck You!' at Women's March

Madonna tells Women's March against Donald Trump that she fantasises about blowing up White House

Madonna to Women's March Detractors: 'F*ck You'
  • Wearing a black “p***y hat,” Madonna gave the final speech at the Women’s March keynote in D.C., welcoming protesters to the “revolution of love,” while admitting that she desperately thought “an awful lot” about blowing up the White House.

As CNN, MSNBC, and C-Span filmed on, Madonna (with Amy Schumer behind her at one point) delivered multiple instances of the word “f**k” that had the networks speedily cutting away from the expletives. The first emphatically encouraged everyone to wake up.

The second and third, she aimed toward women’s-protest detractors.

The full text of her rousing speech below:

(Begin Transcript)

Hello. Are you still awake out there? Are you sure about that? Can you hear me? Are you ready to shake up the world? Welcome to the revolution of love — to the rebellion and our refusal as women to accept this new age of tyranny. Where not just women are in danger, but all marginalized people.

Where being uniquely different right now, might truly be considered a crime. It took this horrific moment of darkness, to wake us the f-ck up.

It seems we have all slipped into a false sense of comfort — that justice would prevail and good would win. Well. Good did not win this election. But good will win in the end.

So what today means is that we are far from the end. Today marks the beginning. The beginning of our story. The revolution starts here — the fight for the right to be free to be who we are, to be equal.

Let’s march together through this darkness and with each step, know that we are not afraid. That we are not alone.

That we will not back down. That there is power in our unity and that no opposing force stands a chance in the face of true solidarity.

And to our detractors that insist this march will never add up to anything, f-ck you. F-ck you. It is the beginning of much needed change. Change that will require sacrifice, people.

Change that will require many of us to make different choices in our lives. But this is the hallmark of revolution. My question to you today is, “Are you ready?” I said, “Are you ready?” Say, “Yes, we’re ready!” Say, “Yes, we’re ready!” One more time, you’re ready! Yes, I’m angry.

Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House (but I know that this won’t change anything). We can’t fall into despair.

As the poet W.H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me? Say this with me. We choose love. We choose love. We choose love.
Madonna: "I do Believe Trump Was Elected for a Reason"
  • The music icon sat down with artist Marilyn Minter at the Brooklyn Museum for a rousing discussion on the election, misogyny, Trump, and more.

While other celebrities have urged patience and leaked platitudes, Madonna hasn’t hidden her disappointment in the American people, or tried to disguise how terrified she is of the next four years. In a post-election Billboard interview, the pop icon concluded that “we’re f-cked.”

“[The election] felt like someone died,” she elaborated. “[It] felt like a combination of the heartbreak and betrayal you feel when someone you love more than anything leaves you, and also a death. I feel that way every morning.”
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The following was copied to the "Bad Singing" thread:

So, Madonna appeared at the Women's March the other day (January 21, 2017 - I think this was in Washington D.C.?). She not only gave a "speech" (unhinged rant with expletives), but she also sang.

I did not watch the news all day round the clock the last few days, but I've watched bits and pieces of the coverage (I watched parts of the Women's March on CNN, some on Fox cable news).

I missed most of Madonna's rant, but FOX news did run repeats of parts of it.

Fox news also played part of her singing during this Women's March appearance. Madonna sang "Express Yourself" live for the crowd, and it sounded rather bad to me, kind of off key.

I am currently looking for a video clip of it to share with you guys.

I am hoping that one of these videos on You Tube contains her awful warbling of Express Yourself.

Madonna Performs ''Express Yourself'' & ''Human Nature' (BADLY AND OFF KEY) ' At The Women's March To Protest Trump

Madonna's Terrible, Off Key, Live Singing of "Express Yourself" at 2017 Women's March in Wash DC (video on You Tube)

This person claims that this video of the March contains Madonna singing live (2 songs) - okay, I have finished watching this video, and the singing starts around the 6.13 mark ("blowing up White House" comment comes around the 5.05 mark):

:music: Full HD: Madonna speech and 2 live performances at Women's March in DC 1-21-2017
  • Songs included "Express Yourself and "Human Nature'
Madonna's Fiery Speech At The Women's March On Washington

Madonna Women's March Speech "Blowing Up The White House" on Washington Protest Trump FULL SPEECH

Madonna Threatens to Bomb the White House - During Women's March Speech in D.C.

Madonna proves she's not lip-synching and more notes from the women's march | Mulshine

Madonna proves she's not lip-synching and more notes from the women's march | Mulshine

• Jan 22, 2017 by Paul MulShine

But at least she (Madonna) wasn't lip-synching. That was obvious when she sang her hit song "Respect Yourself" [sic - he means "Express Yourself"] with enough off-key passages to convey an air of verisimilitude.

It was impossible to gaze on the huge crowds at this march without asking yourself "How did these guys lose the election?"

The answer was in those signs.

Most of the slogans were anti-establishment. But the anti-establishment candidate this year was Trump, not Clinton.

oceanlover998
Member Avatar
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
...UPDATE: Typical back-tracking CYA from the queen of empty hyperbole...

Madonna says she didn't really mean it

...Seeing how she has driven people away from movie theaters in droves with her film career, her recent political rantings may likely result in hordes of conversions to Trump conservatism...

...and given that her recording and tour days are all but over, a good long stint in the hoosgow would fill her days...
Edited by oceanlover998, Mar 22 2017, 01:14 PM.

Melissa
Member Avatar
Evil Admin Extraordinaire™

These posts were split from the "Madonna's Views on Politics and 9/11" thread. Attention needs to be drawn to this, as it's criminal behaviour that she will be investigated for, so it has also been pinned.

*turns off mod-voice*

The Secret Service WILL investigate. They don't take threats to the White House and the President lightly. This is a TERRORIST act on her part. We here have always known she's committed crimes (mostly of the white collar variety), but now she's gotten bold and has done something too big to ignore.

I may have not liked Bush when he was president, but I NEVER issued threats to his health and safety. Likewise, I don't like Trump for many, many reasons, but I would never issue threats to his person simply because I disagree with his politics.

Saying she wanted to blow up the White House is terrorism because it is a threat issued to our government and, though it's unlikely she'll ever go through with it, it still inspires terror.

We here at the Board always knew she was a terrible person. But the fact she can go this far? That's a shock to us antis as much as it is to the remaining fans she has left.
Edited by Melissa, Jan 23 2017, 02:35 PM.

Marilynrules62
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I don't want to give You-Know-Who Ciccone anymore attention, so I'm not mentioning her full name!

But let me say this, America sure lives in interesting times right now! Haha.

Music Man
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Saying she wanted to blow up the White House is terrorism because it is a threat issued to our government and, though it's unlikely she'll ever go through with it, it still inspires terror.

While I agree there's almost zero chance Madonna herself would follow through with something so crazy, we never know what some deranged fan might do based on her comments. Let's remember that Reagan was shot and almost killed by a deranged Jodie Foster fan who was trying to send some kind of message to her through his act of terror. So for a celebrity like Madonna to talk like she did is utterly irresponsible and she should be made an example of. Let her do some time in a federal prison, maybe that will slap some sense into her sorry head.

Melissa
Member Avatar
Evil Admin Extraordinaire™

Music Man
Jan 23 2017, 09:53 AM
Quote:

While I agree there's almost zero chance Madonna herself would follow through with something so crazy, we never know what some deranged fan might do based on her comments.
That's why I said her comment "inspires terror." She's not just making people a tad nervous here. She is, unfortunately, a celebrity still and that gives her an audience. While her audience may be shrinking, it's still there and mostly made up of the truly rabid fans. They could find inspiration in their "Queen" in all the wrong ways.

...interesting that the board started to malfunction (no images) right after I split this topic. :/
Edited by Melissa, Jan 26 2017, 08:50 PM.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

This story has been posted to other threads on this board too:

I don't know if I can find any links to it or not, but earlier today (Jan 23, 2017), I was watching Fox cable news. (If I can find links with video of it, I'll link to it later).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
EDIT.
I think the video where the group discusses Madonna can be viewed in a video on the Outnumber show's Facebook page here (Outnumbered Facebook group post). (Episode date: Jan 23, 2017.)

If the Madonna related commentary is on that video, it will most likely be towards the end.

Please note: that video may be swapped out later - I'm not sure how Facebook handles live videos. I don't know if that link will be good past today.

Perhaps Fox uploads the same videos on You Tube???
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Fox cable news has a program called "Outnumbered" where four women news reporters or commentators talk about current events with one male guest host.

On today's "Outnumbered" show, Megan McCain (daughter of John McCain) and others discussed Madonna's inflammatory comments at the Women's March.

Harris Faulkner (one of the lady hosts) said she was most upset by Madonna's "I want to blow up the White House" remark.

The liberal / Democrat lady guest panelist, Julie (I forget her last name) said, "Madonna does not speak for all women, or not all women at the Women's March."

That is when Megan McCain spoke up and said, "Madonna doesn't speak for anyone. She hasn't been cool in 30 years." :laugh:

Then Fox cut to a commercial break.

Tweet: Kennedy (commentator on FOX news) Comments on Madonna's Tacky Women's March Behavior and how Madonna "walked it back"

I have ethical reasons for why I don't go around threatening any one (celebrity or no) with physical violence.

But legally, you open yourself up to a can of worms if you do so, which is why I won't go there, and especially not in regards to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

How could she be so stupid? Not only did she issue a threat to the POTUS (which she claims now is a metaphor - which is irrelevant to the Secret Service), she also did this:

Madonna Tweets 'F**k Secret Service' After False Report of WH Bombing Threat Investigation
  • BY TYLER O'NEIL JANUARY 23, 2017

On Saturday, at the Women's March on Washington, actress and singer Madonna openly declared that she'd considered "blowing up the White House." Following a false report from Gateway Pundit that Secret Service was "aware" of the remarks and would be launching an investigation, Madonna lashed out at Secret Service via Twitter. The actress later explained that she is "not a violent person."

"F**k Donald Trump and F**k the Secret Service," Madonna posted in the wee hours of the morning, ironically taking after the president she so boldly condemned.

Perhaps realizing the folly of this statement, the actress promptly deleted the tweet, but it was memorialized by others.

[Madonna Tweet stating,
    F-- Donald Trump, F-- the Secret Service
    1/22/17, 2:31 AM]
    View someone's screen cap of Madonna's now deleted tweet here (screen cap is on Twitter)

The star's outburst against Secret Service followed false reports after Madonna's incendiary remarks at the Woman's March on Washington Saturday.

"I'm angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House," Madonna declared. Despite these incendiary comments, however, the celebrity made a quick transition. "But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair. As the poet W. H. Auden once wrote on the eve of World War II, we must love one another or die. I choose love. Are you with me?"

Saturday afternoon, Gateway Pundit reported that "a spokesman for the Secret Service" said "the agency is aware of the comment." The spokesman added that "an investigation would be opened but that the decision to prosecute rests with the U.S. Attorney's office."

Britain's The Daily Mail cited Gateway Pundit, reporting that the "Secret Service WILL investigate Madonna."

This report was contradicted by a simple phone call to Secret Service. "There was no Secret Service statement regarding this matter," Nicole Mainor, a spokesperson at Secret Service, told PJ Media in a phone call Monday morning.

Nevertheless, Madonna seemed to take the report seriously. Early on Sunday morning, she posted the tweet saying "F**k the Secret Service."

Quite a few users preserved the Tweet for posterity

[screen caps on page of Madonna's Tweet saying "F--k the Secret Service"]

Here's a screenshot which shows how many replies, retweets, and likes her original post allegedly received.

[Tweet on page]

In a statement on Instagram later on Sunday, Madonna tried to justify her comments.

I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in it's [ sic] entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context. My speech began with "I want to start a revolution of love."
    I then go on to take this opportunity to encourage women and all marginalized people to not fall into despair but rather to come together and use it as a starting point for unity and to create positive change in the world.

If hundreds of thousands of women marching with "p_ssyhats" (their term), leaving bras on trees, putting pads with political messages on walls, and assaulting other women who disagree about abortion — even saying they wish one of them would "get raped" — if this is all "positive change," it might make sense why voters in the majority of states rejected it.

To be fair, it is important to include another part of Madonna's response directly addressing why focusing on her "blowing up the White House" comment is taking it "wildly out of context." Here it is:

I spoke in metaphor and I shared two ways of looking at things — one was to be hopeful, and one was to feel anger and outrage, which I have personally felt. However, I know that acting out of anger doesn't solve anything. And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love.

Is the kind of protest Washington, D.C., saw on Saturday an example of "changing things for the better ... with love?" I'd like to tell that to Katie Joy Ussery, the young pro-life woman who was spat upon and who heard the hateful words wishing rape upon her, just so she would have to get an abortion. I'd like to tell that to Abby Johnson, a pro-life woman pregnant with twins who was reportedly shoved into the street.

On Saturday, America did not see "love." America saw anger, violence against other women, and obstruction against the man who is — for good or ill — the nation's president.

As Obama supporters endlessly repeated after his electoral victories, "elections have consequences." Protesting is fine, it is our First Amendment right after all, but advertising such rage and anger in the name of "love" isn't doing their movement any favors.
Piers Morgan, Newt Gingrich call for Madonna’s arrest after Women’s March speech

Ted Nugent Wants the Secret Service to Investigate Madonna
  • By Matthew Wilkening January 23, 2017 11:02 AM

Ted Nugent, who famously got a visit from the Secret Service after making controversial statements about President Obama five years ago, is hoping Madonna gets the same treatment after the pop star publicly said she “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.”

Madonna made those comments during a speech at the Women’s March on Washington, D.C., Saturday afternoon. Hundreds of thousands of women from all over the country descended on the nation’s capitol to protest the inauguration of President Donald Trump the previous day.

In a post on his official Facebook page, Nugent was quick to suggest that Madonna’s statement was equally worthy of investigation as his April 2012 vow to be “either dead or in jail by this time next year” if Obama won a second term in office.
    “As part of the protest, Madonna said something about wanting to blow up the White House,” he noted. “Oh, boy. The braindead lying Alinsky left sic’d the secret service on me for stating my fear of the corrupt obama government. Bet nobody sics em on old withered maddonna.”

If the Gateway Pundit is to be believed, Nugent may get his wish. According to their report, the Secret Service is already reacting to Madonna’s comments, with a spokesperson reporting that an investigation would be opened, but also that that the decision to prosecute rests with the U.S. Attorney’s office.
    Madonna has since gone on to clarify her statements on Instagram: “I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it’s important people hear and understand my speech in its entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context.”
Madonna 'Ought To Be Arrested,' Says Newt Gingrich
  • Former House speaker says singer is part of "emerging left-wing fascism" for comment about "blowing up the White House"

By Elias Leight

Former House Speaker and Donald Trump adviser Newt Gingrich condemned Madonna on Monday, saying she "ought to be arrested" after her recent speech at the Women's March in Washington, D.C. During that address, the singer said, "I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."

This drew a harsh rebuke from Gingrich. "She is parallel to the young fascists who ran around town breaking windows, all of whom should be given the maximum sentence," he declared during an interview with Fox & Friends. "What you have is an emerging left-wing fascism. She's part of it, and I think we have to be prepared to protect ourselves."

Gingrich's comments expand on those from White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus. "One of the singers said she wanted to blow up the White House," Priebus told Fox on Sunday. "I mean, can you imagine saying that about President Obama?"

Madonna addressed the conservative outrage over her comments in an Instagram post on Sunday, clarifying her position. "I am not a violent person, I do not promote violence and it's important people hear and understand my speech in its entirety rather than one phrase taken wildly out of context," she wrote.

"I know that acting out of anger doesn't solve anything," she continued. "And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love."

Gingrich refused to accept the singer's explanation on Monday. "I love the left," he said sarcastically on Fox & Friends before launching into a confusing dismissal of Madonna's attempt at clarification.
    "When they say, 'I dreamed about blowing up the White House,' they didn't mean, 'I dreamed about blowing up the White House,'" he explained. "They actually meant, 'the yellow purple banana,' but they didn't want to say, 'the yellow purple banana' 'cause it was too shocking. Give me a break."

Reps for Gingrich and the singer did not immediately reply to requests for comment.
Newt Gingrich says Madonna should be arrested for her Women's March speech

Gingrich: Madonna should be arrested for White House remark

Madonna defends 'blowing up White House' comments about Donald Trump after Women's March controversy

Arrest Madonna for 'blow up the White House' remark, says Newt Gingrich

• Republican says pop star is part of ‘an emerging leftwing fascism’ after her comments at Women’s March
Newt Gingrich: Madonna should be arrested for remark about 'blowing up the White House'

Newt Gingrich: Madonna Should Be Arrested for Women's March Remarks

Madonna Is in Trouble With the Secret Service For Remarks About the White House

Madonna: Yeah… about that “blowing up the White House” thing

Newt Gingrich: Madonna 'ought to be arrested' for saying she's thought about 'blowing up the White House'

Newt Gingrich thinks Madonna should be arrested for saying she considered 'blowing up the White House'

The conservative at this site is sort of defending Madonna:
Newt Gingrich: C'mon, let's arrest Madonna for threatening to blow up the White House (via Hot Air, a right wing site)

Republican politician wants Madonna arrested for 'blowing up the White House' speech

YOU NEED NEW MATERIAL, GIRL! Madonna claims her threats to ‘blow up the White House’ were just a metaphor as Secret Service investigates foul-mouthed rant at anti-Trump protest

Newt Gingrich Says Madonna Should Be ‘Arrested’ Over Women’s March Statements

Scoop: Secret Service investigating Madonna over White House remarks

Gingrich Would Like to See Madonna Arrested

Ted Nugent calls for Secret Service officials to investigate Madonna
  • Ted, who famously found himself at the centre of a Secret Service caution after making controversial statements about President Barack Obama in 2012, now feels Madonna should get the same treatment.

"As part of the protest, Madonna said something about wanting to blow up the White House," he wrote in a post on his official Facebook page. "Oh, boy. The braindead lying Alinsky left sic'd the secret service on me for stating my fear of the corrupt obama government (sic). Bet nobody sics em on old withered maddonna (sic)."
Secret Service 'opens investigation' into Madonna threat

This is from a right wing site, but I believe they are Anti-Trump:
Threats v. Buffoonery — The Case of Madonna

Excerpts:
  • It is perfectly appropriate for critics to highlight this bile and mark it indelibly on Saturday’s protest march.

It’s even fine to link it with the rioting at the inauguration the day before as indicative of the modern community-organizer left’s notions of dissent and civility. What would really be poor judgment, though, is to equate the fading pop star’s idiocy with felony violations of law.

There are some reports that the Secret Service will open an investigation.

That agency, of course, enforces such laws as section 871 of the federal penal code, which makes it a crime, punishable by up to five years’ imprisonment, to “knowingly and willfully” threaten murder, kidnapping, or the infliction of bodily harm against the president of the United States.

Even taken at face value, Madonna’s bombast was not such a threat.

If you take her seriously (I don’t), the most she said was that she had fantasized about doing President Trump harm but realizes this would be pointless.

Would that Madonna had kept all her fantasies to herself lo these many decades. In any event, her remarks were not in the nature of “I’m going to blow up the White House,” or “We should go blow up the White House.”

...The circumstances make all the difference. But c’mon: there has never been anything subtle about Madonna. The incident would not be worth commenting on except that we are in a time when the Left is cracking down on political speech everywhere – on campus, in the media (including social media), in regulations and resolutions. That is the threat to fret over. I realize that, on a gut level, many will find it appealing to imagine Madonna blubbering her way through a visit from a couple of stern Secret Service agents who warn her to be careful when she speaks about the president. But that is exactly the thing we shouldn’t want.

It’s important that we appreciate, and demonstrate that we appreciate, the difference between real threats or incitements and Madonna’s bloviating. ...
Piers Morgan blasts Madonna and ‘rabid feminists’ at ‘vacuous’ Women's March on Good Morning Britain

Piers Morgan continues his Madonna feud on Good Morning Britain over her 'blow up the White House' remark

Piers Morgan blasts Madonna again as he slams her 'blowing up the White House' anti Donald Trump comments
  • The Good Morning Britain presenter tweeted his opposition to the Women’s Marches that took place on Saturday, but this morning he went for Madonna

BY LAUREN FRANKLIN, SHOWBIZ REPORTER 23rd January 2017, 8:10 am

PIERS Morgan has blasted Madonna for her “blowing up the White House” comments during one of the Women’s Marches that took place across America and the rest of the world this weekend.

The 51-year-old controversially tweeted his opposition to the anti-Donald Trump marches on Saturday, but on Monday morning as he interviewed Women’s Equality Party leader Sophie Walker, he only had one thing on his mind – Madonna.

Referring to the 56-year-old pop icon saying she wanted to “blow up the White House,” Piers said: “I saw lots of placards and people saying it’s about ending the hate, Trump is hateful, we have to end the hate, it’s all about love.

“Then I saw Madonna on the stage in America saying, ‘What I’ve been thinking about recently is blowing up the White House’, then I saw her effing and blinding.

“How does blowing up the white house end that? How does Madonna say she wants to blow up the White House help the campaign?”

Sophie tried to explain how their points were very different, responding: “There’s a big difference between speaking figuratively in terms of ‘I got up this morning and I was just so upset about how I was feeling’ as against Donald Trump’s comments about there should be punishment for women who seek illegal abortions.”

And as she tried to move the subject away from Madonna, Piers would not let it go, as he demanded to know whether or not Sophie “condemned” the singer’s comments.

The presenter continued to speak over her, leaving Sophie to accuse him of being more interested in “pantomime”.

“I am for free speech and we’re not getting free speech as women, either under Donald Trump or on this programme because you’re more interested in pantomime.”

As the debate came to a close, Susanna Reid managed to get a word in, telling Piers: “Madonna does not have an influence on policy and how it affects millions of women.”
Piers Morgan slams man-hating 'feminazis' at women's march

Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid at war: Good Morning Britain hosts in spat over feminists

Piers Morgan Slams Madonna And Ashley Judd For Statements At The Women's March

(there is a new post right below this one, by me, with more links)

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

If you have not done so, please see the post right above this one (lots of links)

Here are some more:

This person is not supportive of Donald Trump but is fairly critical of Madonna's approach:
Joan Vennochi: Listen to Michael Moore, not Madonna

Lorraine Kelly SLAMS Madonna for White House threat: "I really object to that"
  • She is usually the definition of diplomatic, but Lorraine Kelly let rip when she discussed the weekend's women's marches on Monday.

The Scottish TV host, 57, lashed out at Madonna as she mused over the political gathering with journalist Dan Wooten, just hours after thousands took to the streets - and the chart-topper threatened to burn down the White House.
    "I have to say...I object to that," she said. "It undermines the peaceful element of the protest and, as usual, makes it all about her - which is what always happens with Madonna."

Naturally, Dan was keen to defend the pop star - saying that it was clearly tongue in cheek - but Lorraine was having none of it.

"I don't think the Secret Service need to be involved, that's ridiculous, but Madonna doesn't need to make it all about her. Now, that's all people are talking about."
Marching to Madonna's Drummer
  • by David Krayden

At the Women’s March on Washington last weekend, Madonna confessed, “I have thought a lot about blowing up the White House.” Very poetic.

I wasn’t aware that Madonna though a great deal about anything. I must confess to wishing Madonna would just go away and begin to act her upper middle-aged self. She is becoming the Mae West of her generation – begging that great Billy Wilder line from Sunset Boulevard when William Holden as Joe Gillis says to the Gloria Swanson playing the ill-fated Norma Desmond: “There’s nothing tragic about being 50; not unless you try being 25.”

While there has always been something tragic about Madonna, there is something just painfully insipid about confessing your pyrotechnic fantasies as they relate to the White House, and, more alarmingly, its occupants. Would she have waited until the previous occupants had left the building?

Please don’t tell me that this pathetic political activist has cleverly reinvented herself over the decades because continuing to sell sex and presenting a glorified strip act on the concert circuit has never made her even vaguely original, just persistently profane.

As were the women who think they have something to fear from a Donald Trump presidency. Yes, how cute with the pink toques that have all the subtly and effectiveness of black rapper who thinks its daring and ironic to use racial epithets when it’s really just sad and moronic.

So the pitiful weekend crowd did not vote for Trump and he is not their president. Okay, we’ve heard it all before. There’s another presidential election in four years. We’ll see you then.

No. We have to see the parade of pathos and silly signs that whine about some nonsense called “reproductive rights” and making absurd suggestions that Trump is somehow going to rollback all the social and economic progress that women in America have made since enfranchisement almost a century ago; or that he would even want to do that.

So you won’t go home; can you please stop misrepresenting yourselves?

That is what is most galling about the presumptuous participants in this feminist charade: the very idea that these wheezy leftists actually represent all women.

With so many of these women obsessed with abortion and what they deem to be their inherent human right to kill the unborn without restraint, without contemplation, without consideration, without consequence – they could at least acknowledge that there is another side to this issue, but more importantly, they could acknowledge that many women are on the other side of the issue and are proudly pro-life.

There were many reasons for Hillary Clinton losing the presidential election to Donald Trump – and none of them have anything to do with the Russians clandestinely working against the candidacy.

One of the reasons was her extreme position on abortion. Both Vice President Mike Pence in his debate with the hapless Sen. Tim Kain and Trump in his final joust with Clinton fearlessly described the ingrained criminality of partial birth abortion and just how out of touch feminist liberals like Clinton and her acolytes are in Main Street America.

Former President Bill Clinton used to say that abortion should be “safe, legal and rare.” Hillary dropped the rare because that was too upsetting to her abortion-happy allies who don’t think abortion should be rare at all, but just as common as having a cavity filled at the dentist.

But just to ensure that the great unwashed aren’t too disturbed by the implications of all this, they to talk about their reproductive rights, as if that makes it all better.

As one very perspicacious female observer wrote to me on the weekend in a Tweet, the march was all about “women using oppression and social dominance to force their preferred narrative over other women, yet simultaneously decrying these practices as patriarchal and as the reason feminism exists. Total hypocrisy.”

Total irrelevancy would also apply.
How Madonna Gave Trump Ammo With a Cry for Peace

Excerpts
  • by SPENCER KORNHABER

...Her mention of “blowing up the White House” at the Women’s March was a classic moment for her—and for the new president’s team.
    --------
    Her speech has now taken on outsized importance in reactions to the Women’s March, especially among conservatives. Newt Gingrich and Piers Morgan both said Madonna should be arrested. Kellyanne Conway, on the same afternoon where she coined the term “alternative facts,” directed a question about the march toward the pop star:

You have celebrities from the podium using profanity-laced insults. You have a very prominent singer who’s worth hundreds of millions of dollars not going over to a woman’s shelter here in D.C. to write a check, but instead saying that she thought of, quote, “burning down the White House.”

Of course, Madonna’s message was not as inflammatory as it was made to sound: She’s against violence, and she mentioned her terrorist impulses only to reject them.

In a statement on Sunday, she further clarified her “one phrase taken wildly out of context,” saying,
    “I spoke in metaphor and I shared two ways of looking at things—one was to be hopeful, and one was to feel anger and outrage, which I have personally felt. However, I know that acting out of anger doesn’t solve anything. And the only way to change things for the better is to do it with love.”

The entire episode slots neatly into Madonna’s history of causing controversy. It’s not that she stumbles into outrage—it’s that she, as much as any major public figure save perhaps the new president, likes to offend and then tell the offended they just don’t understand.

It was this way when the “Like a Prayer” video received the Vatican’s condemnation; it was this way when she used the word “f-ck” 14 times on Letterman in 1994; it was this way when she compared herself to Martin Luther King, Jr. in 2015.

On Saturday, Madonna surely realized the image of a burning White House would be more likely to raise cries of “WTF” than of “Kumbaya,” but her career demonstrates a preference for drawing attention over avoiding conflict.

After so many years of trolling, why does anyone take Madonna’s bait? This time, there’s a clear, if cynical, rationale for doing so. Conservative coverage of the signs and chants this weekend often emphasized the marchers’ vulgarity and impolite words, implying not only moral lapses but also hypocrisy given the criticism that Trump’s vulgarity and impoliteness has received.

Rhetoric like Madonna’s further helps Gingrich, Conway, and other Trump surrogates to paint the opposition as extreme and profane. That the counterargument— it’s not how you say it but what you say—is easy doesn’t stop the argument from getting made.

There’s also the cultural-divisions angle. Not all of Madonna’s fans love her antics, but many recognize those antics are linked to her appeal; she’s great because she expresses herself in a way that defies stigmas, pretensions, and hangups.

But for a portion of the electorate that just elected Trump, her explicit language and flirtation with violence seemingly are a symptom of the dangers that come with liberal culture. Celebrities also are magnets for resentment because, with their fame, riches, and airs of importance, they are so clearly not “the people.”
To the guy who wrote this next page: I wouldn't say it's fake. The outrage is real.

I don't know if I myself feel outrage, but I do think her turn of phrase was very poorly chosen. She probably deliberately chose the "blow up the WH" phrase realizing it would set off a fire storm.

Also to the guy who wrote this page - had a right winger said anything remotely like wanting to blow up the WH with Obama (or whatever Democrat in it), you'd be frothing at the mouth too, please let's not pretend otherwise.

Let's Avoid Fake Outrage over Madonna's Violent White House Fantasy
  • by Brendan O'Neill
    For proof that the snowflake tendency runs as deeply among Trumpites as it does among campus censors, look no further than the Madonna controversy.

Yes, the dowager duchess of pop, the 58-year-old who sings about being a "girl gone wild," has let her mouth land her in hot water again. Her speechcrime this time? To admit in public that she fantasized about blowing up the White House after Trump won it.

In an otherwise typically Madonna speech at the Women's March in Washington, D.C. — all "f**k you"s and "look-at-me"s — she said she had "thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House." She thought better of it, though, and decided it would be more effective to challenge Trump with a "revolution of love" and through her music. Ick. Maybe the blowing-up wouldn't have been so bad after all.

The outrage was instant and predictable. The right-wing bits of Twitter went into meltdown. This was incitement to violence, they said. Breitbart got stuck in, whipping its readers into a Twitter-frenzy with reports on Madonna's "profanity-laced speech" and claims that her violent remarks are going to be investigated by the Secret Service (it's not clear whether this is true.)

...Here's the thing that these pearl-clutching wailers and tweeters, these right-leaning Safe Spacers don't seem to understand: Madonna made no threat to blow up the White House. Nor did she incite anyone else to. She merely talked about a fantasy she had had.
No, I think right wingers saw she said she "fantasized" about it, but it's still very sloppy on her part. There's nothing ethical about fantasizing about your political opponent's death. (I did not agree with Obama, but I did not sit around dreaming about blowing the man up.)

Next link: Might be legal in the strictest sense, but IMO, not ethical.

How about if I ran around at rallies yelling about how much I day- dream about wanting to smash Madonna's head in with a rock (and later say, "but that won't stop her from recording more awful rap records, so what's the point")? -Would that be okay with everyone? With Madonna? Probably not.

The point this guy brings up is the same as a right winger at Hot Air raised earlier today:

Madonna Said She Thought Of Blowing Up The White House. Is That Illegal?
  • Though Madonna’s comments may give offense, they are almost certainly constitutionally protected. As UCLA law professor Eugene Volokh explains, there are obvious differences between references to violence and actual threats, even with respect to the president.

The phrase “blowing up the White House” is clearly inflammatory, but it is only a serious, and therefore actionable, threat depending on the context and the intention of the speaker.

Realist84
Member Avatar
Desperately Seeking Clarity
[ *  *  *  * ]
She was not thinking clearly at all when she was saying this. Then again, she's said a lot of messed up stuff over the years.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

(If this is your first or second stop in the thread today, you may want to scroll back up to make sure you saw the last two posts I did, which are filled with a ton of links)
-------------
Sen. Liz Warren Refuses to Disavow Madonna’s Wish to ‘Blow Up the White House’
  • by NEIL W. MCCABE
    23 Jan 2017

Two days after Madonna shared her wish to blow up the White House, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D.-Mass.) has not come out with a statement condemning the outrageous desire that the pop singer expressed in her address to Saturday’s Women’s March on Washington’s National Mall.

oceanlover998
Member Avatar
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
...if Elizabeth Warren...or the Obamas...or the Clintons for that matter...had a shred of real love or respect for America, they would have instructed their followers to disavow all violence - including threats and exhortations of violence - and protest peacefully....

...but they've all shown themselves to be the true followers of the radical communist revolutionary Saul Alinsky whose 'Rules for Radicals' has nothing to do with bettering society but is a guidebook for destroying the Republic...

...The politicians will likely never be prosecuted, but what madonna said was felonious and I hope they throw the book at her...
Edited by oceanlover998, Mar 22 2017, 01:13 PM.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

edit new link

Trump Official Blasts Media, Madonna in Response to Women's Marches

@ oceanlover998.
You may want to see the Outlook forum. I have a thread there of a running collection of links to news stories about left wing protesters who are beating up Trump supporters or conservatives in general.
I try not to get too political in this forum. I don't want any left wing Madonna haters (and there are a few) to feel unwelcome posting to this forum. (We do have a few anti-Madonna-ists who participate here who voted for Hillary or Bernie.)

I heard on the TV news today that some lady is in hot water over threatening Donald Trump's life on Twitter or something. I'm trying to find links on that.

Regarding the defenses of Madonna by right wingers (yes, some right wingers defended Madonna) and by left wingers -

One point I saw that was repeated is that nobody should be alarmed because Madonna is not going to literally blow up the White House. These authors said (to paraphrase), 'You're nuts if you think she REALLY REALLY intended to kill Trump."

Well, no, you idiots declaring that. I don't think most people (such as myself) who objected to her "blow up the WH" remark took her seriously. That was not the point.

The point is that her comment was in very poor taste (that's my main point at least) and may set off some loon out there who may take her seriously.

Former Secret Service Officer: Madonna's Bomb the White House Speech Could Motivate Others to Act
  • by DAN RIEHL
    24 Jan 2017
    Washington, DC

Gary Byrne, former Secret Service officer and author of Crisis of Character: A White House Secret Service Officer Discloses His Firsthand Experience with Hillary, Bill, and How They Operate, spoke with Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow about reports that the Secret Service will investigate Madonna for her “blowing up the White House” comment.

As Breitbart News reported, “The U.S. Secret Service will reportedly open an investigation into Madonna after the singer told demonstrators at the Women’s March on Washington Saturday that she has often thought of ‘blowing up the White House.’”

Byrne told host Marlow, “When she says that the White House should be blown up, do I think that Madonna’s going to do it? Not necessarily. But it’s about this: meaning, motive, opportunity, and intent.”

Byrne’s larger point was that the issue has more to do with Madonna’s influence and the potential for her remarks to motivate others, as opposed to her taking any action herself. The Secret Service knows, added Byrne, “from years and years of experience that people with issues can be motivated by hate and anger speech.”
Tennessee gas station calls out "hypocrisy," Madonna, women's marches
  • NASHVILLE, Tennessee--A Tennessee gas station is calling out the "hypocrisy" surrounding reaction to their statement of support of President Trump before the election and statements made by Madonna during women's marches.

The Lewis Country Store first gained notoriety when ownership published #TrumpThatB****! on their digital billboard before the election. In the wake of the controversial sign, Shell decided to debrand from the store.

Following the debranding, the store posted a new sign stating "Now that we have your attention, never forget Benghazi, she did it to them, she will do it to you,” followed by an expletive hashtag and “All deplorables must vote Nov. 8.”

Following the election and subsequent women's marches across the country this weekend, the store has taken back to Twitter to voice the "#hypocrisy" surrounding their original sign and statements made by Madonna during one of this weekend's marches.

During a march in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, pop icon Madonna made reference to "blowing the White House up." She later clarified the statement, saying it was a metaphor. Owners of the Lewis County Store on Old Hickory Boulevard took notice of the statements, posting to their sign "Madonna can wear a p*$$y hat & talk about blowin up the White House but our #Trump that B*tch! sign was offensive?"

The tweet was just the latest in a series of tweets focused on the marches posted to the store's account on Saturday.
I don't think her music was being played much in the last 15 - 20 years anyway, but good for them...

Texarkana radio station bans Madonna songs

Texas Radio Station Bans Madonna Following Women's March Remarks, Urges Other Stations to Follow Suit
  • 1/24/2017 by Colin Stutz

HITS 105 in Texarkana, Texas, has banned Madonna from its airwaves in response to the pop icon's comments at the Women's March on Washington on Saturday.

Standing before a crowd of an estimated 500,000 in Washington D.C., Madonna said that she had at times been angry after the election and had thought "an awful lot about blowing up the White House." She also repeatedly used the f-bomb on live TV during the speech.

In a statement issued Tuesday (Jan. 24), the Texarkana classic hits station said Madonna's songs would be removed from the station's local programming "indefinitely."

Since Nielsen doesn't monitor the station, it is unclear how frequently HITS 105 played Madonna previously. Billboard has reached out for comment, but did not receive a response by time of publishing.

The station's general manager, Terry Thomas, said in a statement, "Banning all Madonna songs at HITS 105 is not a matter of politics, it's a matter of patriotism. It just feels wrong to us to be playing Madonna songs and paying her royalties when the artist has shown un-American sentiments. If all stations playing Madonna took their lead from us, that would send a powerful economic message to Madonna."

It's not the first bit of criticism Madonna has received over her speech. Former speaker of the house Newt Gingrich said she should be arrested.
Madonna Music Banned From Texas Radio Station After the Controversial Women's March Speech
  • By Tolly Wright
    Jan 24, 2017

Following Madonna's Women's March on Washington speech — the one in which she told the crowd that she 'thought a lot about blowing up the White House' — a Texarcana, Texas radio station HITS 105 has banned the pop star's music. Billboard reports that the station will remove the outspoken singer from its airwaves "indefinitely." Terry Thomas, the station manager, wrote in a press release:

"Banning all Madonna songs at HITS 105 is not a matter of politics, it's a matter of patriotism. It just feels wrong to us to be playing Madonna songs and paying her royalties when the artist has shown un-American sentiments. If all stations playing Madonna took their lead from us, that would send a powerful economic message to Madonna."

How often HITS 105 would otherwise play Madonna is unclear. According to the station's Facebook page it plays "the greatest hits" of the '60s, '70s and '80s, so presumably that, at one point, included at least "Express Yourself" (something Madonna was doing with her speech), but not 2015's "b***h I'm Madonna" (a sentiment she's probably thinking right now).
Madonna 'didn't mean she wanted to blow up White House'

Secret Service Will Investigate Madonna
  • 21 Jan 2017
    updated Jan 22, 2017

The Secret Service has allegedly said it will open an investigation into Madonna after her DC speech

The Secret Service has reportedly said it will open an investigation into Madonna after the singer told the Women's March on Washington that she had thought about 'blowing up the White House'.

Donning a black p***yhat, the music icon caused controversy by dropping the F-bomb four times, sparking a slew of apologies from broadcasters airing the protest live.

She went on to speak of her rage at the election result, telling the crowd she had thought a lot about 'blowing up the White House' but knew that it 'wouldn't change anything'.
I'm not sure if this is the same woman I heard about on the TV news earlier today that I wrote of at the top ofthis post:

(BTW there is something very mentally or ethically wrong with people who think it's acceptable or "funny" to make death threats against any one, whether it's Trump or whomever):

Fierce backlash after woman suggests assassinating Trump
  • A Kentucky woman is facing serious backlash from the public and her own employers after suggesting on Twitter it would be “kind” for someone to assassinate Donald Trump, who was inaugurated as president three days later.

Heather Lowrey, who described herself as a Louisville vixen and aspiring wrestling diva on her Twitter profile before going into electronic hiding, tweeted the message Jan.17:

“If someone was cruel enough to assassinate MLK, maybe someone will be kind enough to assassinate Trump. #bekind #trump #lovetrumpshate.”

Her comment ignited a firestorm on social media, with comments such as this from Leslie Maiko:
    “It seems this rotted soul #LiberalLunatic wench #HeatherChristineLowrey aka #VSAddict22 has gone in2 hiding & shut down her Twitter. Good.”

The public also hounded down the employers of Ms. Lowrey, who also noted in her profile that she loves “the poetry of the rain” and “dancing naked.”

Her employers soon after fired Lowrey and issued public statements distancing themselves from her threatening tweet.

One of them is Va Va Vixens burlesque group, which released the following statement: “Please, know that we, at Va Va Vixens, do not condone the behavior of Heather Lowrey. She was dismissed the moment we were informed of this incident. We have a zero tolerance policy for such. It’s no secret that we are in the midst of a divided nation.

With so much hate and anger in the world, our hope is to be a sanctuary that welcomes all walks of life with open arms. We do not condone hate by any party and will not partake in it. We in no way support negative behavior or malicious intent from anyone.”
    Additionally, American Income Life – Travis Moody Office, Kentucky-Indiana posted the following statement to its Facebook page: “Heather Lowrey is no longer contracted with the Travis Moody Agency.

The Travis Moody Agency, its agents and its staff do not share the same views, nor opinions as Heather Lowrey. We have a zero tolerance policy and would never condone this behavior.”
Maybe this is the woman in question:

Denver woman says online threat against President-Elect Trump was a joke

• Jan 19, 2017

A woman in metro Denver who made an online threat against President-Elect Donald Trump's life on Thursday said she didn't mean anything by it.

Some of the Twitter posts had been removed by Thursday night. The Denver Police Department said it passed the information about the posts from Tracy Pickerill to the proper authorities.

At around 11 a.m., a tweet directed at former Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders appeared on her Twitter account.

"If anyone is willing to assassinate Trump, I will gladly set you up a Go Fund Me account and set you free ... Please," the post read.

A separate post appeared with a similar statement only this time tagging NBC News and referring to Trump as a pig by using an emoji.

One more post questioned Trump's qualifications.

Many Trump supporters responded to the Twitter posts as well as on her Facebook page, saying they contacted police, the Secret Service and the FBI.

Hours after the initial post, she said it was all meant to be a joke.

The FBI said it cannot confirm or deny any investigation.
Woman in Denver says tweet about Trump assassination was a joke

Related story:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't willingness to take a bullet for the POTUS one of the central premises of being a SS Agent??? Her ass should be fired (I also would have felt this way for any SS agent who said this under Obama):
Secret Service looking at agent who suggested she wouldn't defend Trump from bullet
  • Jan 24, 2017

The Secret Service said Tuesday it is taking "appropriate action" after one of its agents suggested on Facebook that she would not defend President Donald Trump should someone try to shoot him.

Kerry O'Grady, a senior agent in the Denver field office, made a series of now-deleted postings on Facebook during the campaign saying that she supported Democrat Hillary Clinton and that she would not honor a federal law that prevents agents like her from airing their political beliefs publicly. O'Grady deleted the posts shortly after The Washington Examiner reported them on Tuesday.

"As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle not to violate the Hatch Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median," she wrote in one Facebook post, as reported by the Examiner. "To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position. Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides."

"But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her," she wrote.

The Secret Service said in a statement Tuesday that it could not comment on a specific personnel matter but that it was "aware of the postings and the agency is taking quick and appropriate action."

"All Secret Service agents and employees are held to the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct," the agency said in a statement. "Any allegations of misconduct are taken seriously and swiftly investigated."

The postings were on O'Grady's personal account, noted a person familiar with the matter, but said the agency is trying to determine if she posted the information while she was working.
Madonna Could Face Charges After Secret Service Investigation
  • Jan 24, 2017

If you happened to catch Madonna’s speech at the Women’s March in D.C. yesterday, chances are you heard her say she had thought of blowing up the White House.

According to the Daily Mail, the Secret Service will launch an investigation into the threat, and ultimately the pop singer could face charges. The final decision on whether or not to charge Madonna will be decided by the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

anshirk
Member Avatar
madonna go away
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
:flip: :grr: Why cootie mama herpes factory not arrested yet,, I use to live in the vicinity of the white house and float my paper boat at the pond,, garbage mama I lived in Manhattan before you did too ,,junkie mama Oh porn mama take your NWO sh** and pyramid and shove it, :grr: :flip: :topic: ----------------------------Yoghurt eater beef mama Andy Warhola couch mama sex for 10 dollars mama,,,latino boys molester minor rape mama,,material mama,,,eat for free at macdonalds mama,,,measuring the lengths of men dickys pageant when you were a prostitute mama,,,,bang jelly bean in the trailor mama,,,what were you doing in the eighties,,4-6 abortions mama,,"""certain sacrifice""" mama ,,sleeping with managers to get on magazine covers mama,,,blowjob on managers minor nephew mama,,what else,,,pose for playboy and penthhouse mama,,still what else,,

I was already there before you did all that sh**,,,,
Edited by anshirk, Jan 25 2017, 01:39 PM.

Julia Griggs
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wonder what her dad & other family that aren't her precious children have been thinking/feeling these past few days? Can't be good either way. :'(

I sure hope quite a few of the friends, lovers & such (hi, Guy ... you too Sean, Goopy, Sandra, Jellybean, & so on) she trod upon hopefully are laughing all the way ... or just pity her for losing that famous control. :laugh: Must be so sweet that she & Rosie can cry on each other's shoulders now ... :roll:

:drown: How much more should happen before the wench finally goes down drowning?
Edited by Julia Griggs, Jan 25 2017, 02:11 PM.

Music Man
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Wonder what her dad & other family that aren't her precious children have been thinking/feeling these past few days?

I'm sure they are quite embarrassed. I know her father doesn't hold back from criticizing her which is why they have such a volatile relationship. I think he's a pretty conservative Republican guy so he must be horrified about this even if he wasn't a fan of Trump.

I think even her own precious children are embarrassed by her behavior most of the time. Lourdes was quite embarrassed by some of the sex songs on her last album and we know all the problems Madonna has had with Rocco this past year. I don't know how political her kids are, like her maybe they are anti-Trump too and agree with what she did but I know they do get very embarrassed by many of her other antics.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Madonna Blows Chunks · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Disclaimer: The contents of the posts contained herein are the sole property of their respective users and do not necessarily reflect the forum's views as a whole.
All content Copyright © 2005-2018 The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.