Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Help us keep ads off our board!

Add us to your bookmarks!
(works in FireFox and Internet Explorer)
Please read the Discussion Board Rules before joining the board!
New Madonna haters: Come introduce yourself!
Board Help & Updates

Stop Forum Spam

Full List of Emoticons
Thread Indexes:

One Stop Index Thread | Persons | Subjects A - L | Subjects M - Z | Aisha's Lawsuit

Life Universe Everything Forum Index

Barf-inducing Madonna links or news -

Welcome to The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Is Madonna bisexual for real?
Topic Started: Sep 25 2011, 06:05 PM (2,379 Views)
Marilynrules62
Desperately Seeking Clarity
[ *  *  *  * ]
Question for Flea.

Is Madonna bisexual for real, or was the whole 'bisexual' thing in the late 80s and first half of the 90s just for attention?

But then again we all know Madge cares about her career so she isn't likely to come out of the closet.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Marilynrules62
Sep 25 2011, 06:05 PM
Question for Flea.

Is Madonna bisexual for real, or was the whole 'bisexual' thing in the late 80s and first half of the 90s just for attention?

But then again we all know Madge cares about her career so she isn't likely to come out of the closet.
I might merge this thread later with the one about who she's dated or something.

Short answer: I think it's both.

Based on interviews she's given over the years, or others who were interviewed about her, she has apparently had sex with women and admitted in magazine interviews to having sexual fantasies involving women (but how much those comments in interviews were sincere or was only her way of trying to sound shocking, I don't know).

She probably did dabble in her private life, but part of it was definitely for "show."

She thinks the easiest way to get free press is to depict homosexuality on stage or in videos, or do things like show a white woman (herself) kissing a black guy (the '89 "Like A Prayer" video) etc.

SuperAmanda
Member Avatar
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I think it is completely fake and was for publicity. It all started with Sandra Bernhard and she has gone on record saying they never had sex or hooked up. That slime right wing Cuban cokehead woman Ingrid who's friendship she hijacked from Bernhard seems to be more of a yes-man flunky than a partner or lover. When the film "Henry and June" came out that was when she started doing the 30s inspired photo shoots with generic bi-curious themes ripped from the film. That film was HUGELY controversial (it ended up being the first NC17 film ), Uma Thurman was taller, bustier, blonder and younger and Madonna wanted in on the hoopla and attention she and the film were getting. Just like she wanted to get in on "Basic Instinct" and "Last Exit to Brooklyn". Bi chic was huge in the latter film.

I would not be surprised if Madonna is one hundred percent straight in her private life. The only relationships she's ever had have been with men to the point where she pays for them. Madonna is the forerunner of the bi/lesbian chic that is popular with the "Girls, Gone, Wild/ I kissed a girl Katy Perry" people today and even those people are more authentically bisexual. Yes, they too are doing it and talking about it for press and shock value but they are actually doing it. The spirit behind it may be cheap, inauthentic, for show and trendy but sadly for many reasons that's still saying more than you would about Madonna's appropriation of bi-chic. I think Angelina Jolie and Lindsay Lohan are authentically bi, not Madonna.
Edited by SuperAmanda, Sep 26 2011, 10:53 AM.

SuperAmanda
Member Avatar
Ray Of Fright
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Opps! Just saw the question was for Flea! Ok, sorry I butted in! :)

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Reply to Super Amanda:

I don't know if Madonna has had meaningful romantic relationships with women, but I do believe in her personal life, she has had sexual relations with them.

A few females are on record as having sex with her.

A childhood friend said she and Madonna felt each other up years ago (teen aged years I believe).

Jenny Shimuzu (whatever her last name is) claims she and Madonna had sexual relations.

Edit. And Erica Belle or some other late 70s/ early 80s female friend said Madonna made passes at her, and I think claimed they had sex with each other (doc in another thread).

Madonna once offered to have sex with some female movie exec to get a part in a film (documented in some other thread here), and I've read of other similar stories about her.

I would suspect that one reason of several why she dabbled in lesbianism (in private, not just for public shock value) was to get back at her father, who she believes was some kind of authoritarian, repressive religious type.

She probably also thinks doing this kind of thing makes her a cool, daring, rebellious, bucks the trends, type person.

Edit.
Super Amanda said,
Opps! Just saw the question was for Flea! Ok, sorry I butted in!

I can't answer for Marilynrules62, but it doesn't bother me you wanted to add your two cents. He'll probably be interested in getting another view. :)

Marilynrules62
[ *  *  *  * ]
SuperAmanda, you and anybody else can answer. I was kinda sleepy when I wrote the thread, LOL.

Marilynrules62
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wow, Flea, didn't know about those women!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Madonna Blows Chunks · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Disclaimer: The contents of the posts contained herein are the sole property of their respective users and do not necessarily reflect the forum's views as a whole.
All content Copyright 2005-2013 The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.