Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Visit these great anti-Madonna sites:

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Blog / Site (NEW!)

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Site (site closed as of May 2017)

madonnasuxx's Anti Madonna Site (Internet Archive)

Help us keep ads off our board!

Add us to your bookmarks!
(works in FireFox and Internet Explorer)
Please read the Discussion Board Rules before joining the board!
New Madonna haters: Come introduce yourself!
Board Help & Updates

Stop Forum Spam

Full List of Emoticons
Thread Indexes:

One Stop Index Thread | Persons | Subjects A - L | Subjects M - Z | Aisha's Lawsuit

Life Universe Everything Forum Index

Barf-inducing Madonna links or news -

Flea on Twitter: @fleadip / Link to Flea's Twitter Page | Follow admin Melissa on Twitter @melissatreglia

BREAKING & IMPORTANT MADONNA-RELATED NEWS:

See the "Shout Box" Section at the bottom of the discussion board's main page for the latest anti- Madonna news and links

Welcome to The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Lourdes, Rocco, David Related Thread ; - Madonna's parenting
Topic Started: Jun 6 2005, 05:18 PM (9,865 Views)
The 1 Not Fooled
Member Avatar
Licensed & Board-certified!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

If it's true, it doesn't bode well for Lourdes. Madonna is 46 looking like she's going on 460,000 so what does that say for her kids?

Hmm. Come to think of it maybe "corpse years" is a more accurate term for this than dog years? :laugh:

MissThang
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
LOL!!!

flyingpenguin
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

MADONNA is so annoyed with her daughter LOURDES' messy habits, she's now started taking the girl's clothes away whenever she doesn't clean up her room.

The mother-of-two admits her eight-year-old offspring is untidy, which she's trying her hardest to eliminate.

Madonna says, "My daughter does not like to pick up (her clothes in) her bedroom. She throws her clothes everywhere and I say, 'Okay, if it's on the floor when you leave for school in the morning, it's gonna be gone when you come back.'

"So we have a big trash bag, we collect her clothes, we put it all in the bag and by the end of the week she's got one outfit to wear. So I say, 'Okay, you need to earn your clothes back.'

"It works for a while and then the clothes start falling on the floor again!"

Contact music.

Ironshadow
#1 mandona hater

photo taken at end of week: "Please, mummy, don't make me go out like this!!"

Posted Image

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Yeah, I posted this same info in another thread (in the "recent interview" thread, I think).

In a way, I can only hope that her daughter puts her through half of what she put her own dad through, maybe then she can appreciate what he had to put up with :laugh:

On the other hand, I don't want that, because the world doesn't need another slutty, spoiled, egotistical, trashy jerk who walks over other people's feelings.

Ironshadow: nice photo selection :laugh:

The 1 Not Fooled
Member Avatar
Licensed & Board-certified!

I never noticed the bottom part of that photo before. "Mommie Dearest" indeed.
EDITED TO ADD: Only, we know all too well that Madonna likes wire hangers...

Ironshadow
#1 mandona hater

Aaaaaand we all know that madge wouldn't want her daughter to have any BAD CLOTHING HABITS-

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Ironshadow
#1 mandona hater

Also........

Shouldn't Nutjob put all of her own clothes into a trashbag and leave them there until she stops leaving her crusty soiled panties in various locations all over the planet in the hopes of getting free publicity......?

Maybe Lor-Diss will point this out to her. :laugh:

MissThang
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hot Mess!

Maybe Lola wants a Diet Coke.

flyingpenguin
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
She's too old to wear that.

MissThang
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I agree.

Tonygirl
Member Avatar

Maybe the kid has figured out that this is a good way to get brand new clothes every week.

MissThang
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ha! Probably.

flyingpenguin
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

Madonna is teaching her child how to budget. i fear we may have a new Paris in the making with this sort of birthday gift.

http://www.sfgate.com/columnists/dailydish/ (6th item)

Pop superstar Madonna has given her 8-year-old daughter Lourdes her own credit card with a $10,000 limit, according to In Touch Weekly.

Friends say Madonna hopes this will teach Lourdes to appreciate the value of money.

A pal tells the magazine, "Minors are not usually allowed credit cards so she had to pull a few strings to get it issued in Lourdes' name.

"She is hoping to teach Lourdes to be responsible with money."

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

I don't understand how giving a credit card with a $10,000 limit is suposed to teach the kid responsibility.

Assuming that "Madonna Jr." (a.k.a. Lourdes) racks up $10,000 in damage, is mom going to pay? Where is a 7 year old going to get $10,000, let alone $1,000, should she charge up to $1,000?

This story has to be false. I don't see any parent giving their kid a $10k credit card.

It's better to give them a $10 a month allowance (give them ten dollars in cash). Then, when they go to the toy section at Wal-Mart, they have to decide if they want the $10 teddy bear or if they should go for the two, $5- a- piece "Star Wars" action figures.

- Or - they'll have to decide if they will save up for five months in a row and be able to pay $50 for a new Playstation 2 video game. - Or - will they use that $50 to buy someone else a Christmas gift? - Or - Maybe donate the $50 to a charity?

Most kids cannot fathom or understand $10,000. It's better to start them off with $10 or $20, I think.

flyingpenguin
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Anyone crazy enough to give their kid a credit card which they will end up in bankruptsy.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

flyingpenguin
Jun 24 2005, 08:31 PM
Anyone crazy enough to give their kid a credit card which they will end up in bankruptsy.

It won't be good for Lourdes' credit rating. Since her mom is a multi-millionaire, mabye it doesn't matter.

OT (off topic) - your avatar, :laugh: Tom Cruise must be a Sith.

Ironshadow
#1 mandona hater

Har! Tom the Sith :laugh:

.....I don't think Chip should have ANY limit to her credit card- that should teach the whole family the value of money- :laugh:

Tonygirl
Member Avatar

If it's true, remember Mandonna's line. "They are not spoilt."
What is this teaching the brat, that 10,000 is a drop in the bucket? It's a starter? I was lucky to get 100.00 for Christmas, and when that was gone it was gone. It taught me better than handing me a small fortune.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The MBC Corkboard · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Disclaimer: The contents of the posts contained herein are the sole property of their respective users and do not necessarily reflect the forum's views as a whole.
All content Copyright 2005-2018 The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.