Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Visit these great anti-Madonna sites:

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Blog / Site (NEW!)

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Site (site closed as of May 2017)

madonnasuxx's Anti Madonna Site (Internet Archive)

Help us keep ads off our board!

Add us to your bookmarks!
(works in FireFox and Internet Explorer)
Please read the Discussion Board Rules before joining the board!
New Madonna haters: Come introduce yourself!
Board Help & Updates

Stop Forum Spam

Full List of Emoticons
Thread Indexes:

One Stop Index Thread | Persons | Subjects A - L | Subjects M - Z | Aisha's Lawsuit

Life Universe Everything Forum Index

Barf-inducing Madonna links or news -

Flea on Twitter: @fleadip / Link to Flea's Twitter Page | Follow admin Melissa on Twitter @melissatreglia

BREAKING & IMPORTANT MADONNA-RELATED NEWS:

See the "Shout Box" Section at the bottom of the discussion board's main page for the latest anti- Madonna news and links

Welcome to The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New here? Introduce Yourself; - Say hello here!
Topic Started: Jun 3 2005, 02:55 PM (12,459 Views)
flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

If you posted at the old Anti Madonna board, which was hosted on EZ Boards, please post in this thread.

- Especially if you have taken a new screen name here, let us know which screen name you posted under at the OLD discussion board, which was hosted on EZ Boards.

Because I do not underestimate trouble makers on the web...

If there is any question as to your identity - say that you claim to be "Puppy dog" from the old board, and you're posting as "Puppy dog" or even "Kitty kat" here (because your "Puppy dog" EZ Board screen name was taken on "invision boards" so you had to choose a new screen name), you can always prove it by doing a post under your "Puppy dog" name in the General Discussion forum at the OLD discussion board, and saying under your "Puppy dog" name on our old EZ board, "Yes, I am posting as 'Kitty Kat' at the new board."

I would imagine that this will only be necessary for a week or two. I plan on locking down the "General Discussion" forum at the old board eventually. If need be, I can always un-lock it temporarily if we get a straggler to this board who needs to prove his or her identity.

I, flea dip, am the same flea dip from the old EZ Board.

Madonna is still the same old untalented hag - us moving to a new board hasn't changed that :laugh:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

madame duran

Testing 1, 2, 3....

Just posting to check that I'm registered. Yes, it's me. I changed my avatar to reflect a kinder, gentler kitty kat (yeah, right). I hope it shows up. BTW, I'm still on hiatus. Catch you all another time.

**edit**

Is it possible for members to get a custom title to appear under their screen name? I'm not diggin' the yellow "X" or the "Like A Virgin" caption (no offense to any virgins on the board or those who like the letter "X"). Besides, I can't stand that Madonna song. Makes me want to hurl. I'd appreciate the change if it's possible.

Melissa
Member Avatar
Evil Admin Extraordinaire™

I changed the "pip" (the little icon below the title that shows your posting rank) from the X to to an orange box. I may upload a different one, but those were 2 of the default versions.

The ranks are currently:
n00b (was "Like a Virgin") at no posts
Material Poster at 50 posts
Shanghi-ed Away at 100 posts
Desperately Seeking Clarity at 250
Ray of Fright at 500
Ultimate Madonna Hater at 1000

Anybody got better ideas on what the posting ranks should be? 'Cos those were just off the top of my head. And yes, you can create your own custom title on your profile page in your "My Controls" section.

Anyway, I was fkn1228 on the old board (just as Flea mentioned in the welcome thread). Still the same old Melissa; I just decided to use one of my old, old nicks.

Edit: I changed the newbie rank again to the possibly less offensive "True Blue Newbie". :)

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

First of all, glad to see you here, Madame Duran!

Don't forget I have a list of Discussion Board Avatars, including cats - though I don't think I have any domestics on the list, they're all jungle cats, that you all may use on this board.

BTW, I love your current kitty avatar, Madame Duran; he (or she?) is so cute. :)

In response to Madame Duran - I'm not as familiar with Invision boards, but I take it (after having glanced over the admin control area) that the little graphics come pre-packaged and we cannot change those. I did not see an option allowing us to upload or link to some of our own.

I see that knightmuzic (Melissa) has already changed it from the orange X to an orange square. If I recall correctly, there were only about five other choices from the list, and they don't get any better than that, really.

We can change the titles. Personally, it didn't bother me too much to be called "Like A Virgin" since it was in reference to a Madonna pop song as well as to being a newbie here :laugh:

-but I see that knightmuzic has replaced that term with "nOOb" (for "newbie" or 'new poster').

I got an EZ Board private message from another board member who says that they have singed up and wanted us to change their title from 'Like A Virgin' to "Madonna hater."

I asked her if "nOOb" was okay and reminded her that, according to knightmuzic, that we can change our poster titles in our personal profiles (see the link at the top of the board called "My Controls.") I just sent her this message, so I don't know if nOOb is okay with her.

One thing I'm not getting is why my title still says "noob," since I've made more than one post - I think the limit is 20 posts or something before the next title change?

It's hysterical that I'm a noob here, when I had something like 4,000 posts at the other board :laugh: -no, wait, I just checked my ez board account. It says - are you ready for this? - I had 7436 posts there.

Wow that's a lot of Madonna hating. :laugh:

Seriously, I find that if I totally stop posting at a "slow time," then the whole board gets dragged down - folks, including new comers, look at the dates in the forum columns, and if they see that the last post was, oh, two months ago, they might think, "This board is dead. It's inactive, why bother to participate here?" Which is one reason why I post so danged often.

I don't know what to do about the poster titles. Obviously, any Madonna hater who drops in is going to want to be called "Madonna hater." I don't know if we could have the titles reflect increase in hate in proportion to posting activity, until, after you've posted a billion times, you're the 'Ultimate Madonna Hater' or something... which is what you've kind of already done, in a way.

~ Edit ~ Okay, I just changed my personal title to say "Card Carrying Madonna Hater."

Mihoshi Marie
Member Avatar
to whom it may concern
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Yay, I am so glad the new MB is hosted at Invision Free. I would have installed Invision on my webspace, but the free version has limitations.

Anyways, I am Mihoshi Marie. I posted occasionally on the old board, but I'd check it every day. I post frequently at Music Wasteland. I used to be a huge Madonna fan, but her American Life album and stupid pseudo-lesbian stunt with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera turned me away forever. For a long time (long before 2003) I didn't like Madonna's nasty attitude, but was willing to listen to her music and stuff. I still counted myself as a fan, but I am not anymore.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Welcome to the new board, Mihoshi Marie!
Quote:

For a long time (long before 2003) I didn't like Madonna's nasty attitude, but was willing to listen to her music and stuff.
I always liked her pop music from the 1980s (most of it, not all of it), and I still do; it's just her I cannot stand. :)

I used to be willing to buy her music, if I thought it sounded any good. Back in the 1980s / early 1990s, I bought her '80s stuff (except for "Like A Prayer") and the "Immaculate Collection."

I didn't like what I heard from her early to mid- 90s releases, (Erotica, etc.) Her later stuff - from the late 1990s (e.g. Ray of Light) and beyond - mostly sounds like a bunch of racket to me, I don't like it.

I won't buy American Life on principle, since I'm a patriotic American, and she said some bad things about the U.S.A. during the time she was promoting it.

She acts like an ingrate too, has no appreciation for the nation which gave her the opportunity to become as successful as she did.

I also just think the songs from American Life sound bad. I cannot get over her lame rapping on that record. :laugh:

I hope you post here more often :)

Mihoshi Marie
Member Avatar
to whom it may concern
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I can't bear to hear the rap on that song either! I wince everytime I hear it. I've never heard such bad rapping in my life.

I downloaded her last album, American Life, to hear it. I actually burned it onto a disc and now I cannot find it. It is lost in my sea of over 300 CDs.

Thanks for the welcome - I look forward to lots of discussion on this board. :D

anshirk
Member Avatar
madonna go away
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

voila la nouveau ---- anti madonna website---.

tres beau , tres magnificient, tres bien,

merci beacoup , flea dip .

anshirk

mirrorimage
Not a sell-out.

Hi Flea. This is CantStandDaBtch. Nice board B)

Gabriel's Horn
Member Avatar
Trigger Hippie

Hi everybody!

I lurked on the older board but was too shy to actually post anything. Hopefully you guys won't rip me to shreds on this board!

As for my story, I was a Madonna fan until around the Ray of Light album. It's her involvement with the Kabbalah that has really turned me off. I am almost as disgusted with her "religion" as much as Scientology (don't even get me started on Tom Cruise). Madonna'smusic has also gone downhill; recently, she has had to rely on recycled French synthtron beats to make any kind of impact in the club scene, let alone get any kind of airplay on MTV and radio. Basically, she is over and I think it's time for her to quit altogether and live contently off the millions she has made (stolen?). I'll stick to her older hits if I want to listen to her music.

Did anybody watch tonight's "100 Greatest Americans" on The Discovery Channel? Of course, Madonna was on the list, but Sharon Osbourne was quick to say, "She does not deserve to be on this list!"

:)

Melissa
Member Avatar

Gabriel's Horn
Jun 6 2005, 03:43 AM
Hi everybody! 

I lurked on the older board but was too shy to actually post anything.  Hopefully you guys won't rip me to shreds on this board!

Welcome to the boards, Gabriel's Horn. I became a fan of hers either with the Ray Of Light album or perhaps just before then with Bedtime Stories (I can't recall exactly when). I'm actually still fond of the RoL album, but I think the producers (William Orbit, the members of Massive Attack, Rick Nowels, et al.) are what made the album good. (I happen to like techno, hence why I still enjoy the RoL album.)

I considered myself a fan up until the "Die Another Day" music video was released. I had never liked her attitude to begin with, but making a mockery of the Jewish faith as she did in the video was crossing the line to me. After I heard the American Life and Music albums in full (just before I joined the old boards in late '03) and realized how awful they were, my transition into anti-fandom was complete.

I still like some of her old songs too, though. And while I'm all for one finding oneself in a religion and being excited about it, it's pretty damn obvious she's now using Kabbalah for publicity purposes. Especially as she hasn't changed one iota by getting involved in Kabbalah.

I didn't see the 100 Greatest American special, but Sharon Osbourne deserves some applause for that comment (even though she's a media whore too).

planet_rock
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Hello peoples:

I posted a couple of times on the old board as partyville.

What a great relief to be able to express my dislike of mad-donna to people who understand where I'm coming from. This person is not an artist and never will be--hoarding the work of great female painters does not give you class or make you talented.

I like some of her songs, always have--but the rip-off quotient of the rest of her work is way too high for her to be respected.

As a fellow hater, I salute you all! Ciao...

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Welcome to the board, Planet Rock, hope you post here a lot :)

Welcome also to Gabriel's Horn and to those of you from the old board who made it over here.

The 1 Not Fooled
Member Avatar
Licensed & Board-certified!

Hello! I'm "The 1 Not Fooled", same as from the other board. Like the rest of you, I'm thoroughly watching Madonna's downfall as karma comes around dutifully to bite her on her skanky ass. Let the good times continue!

Welcome again, all regulars and new members. Gotta go pick out some avatars now and whatnot, LOL...

Ironshadow
#1 mandona hater

I was Ironshadow at the first board, and here too. I hated Mandona from the beginning- poisonous, blasphemous bi tch-and thought her "music" was crap and artifice- which it is now proving to be (that is, to those who had been conned- not other people, who already knew it was). I am thoroughly enjoying her protracted fall and I thoroughly enjoy this site. Thank you, Flea Dip!

MissThang
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I was Hagdonna!

flyingpenguin
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Howdy yall. Some of you know me from MW. Well, I like Madonna's music up until American Life and Die Another Day. I'm not a big fan of hers like I used to be. I liked her until she went crazy (her kiss with Britney, the Kablahblah BS, etc) Other than that, I'm here to have some fun and a good laugh. :)

Melissa
Member Avatar

Heya, FP! Welcome to the boards. :D

MayKennedy
Material Poster
[ *  * ]
Hi, I posted occasionally as MayKennedy, and luckily it wasn't taken on invision! I may not be a regular, but I'll cruise in whenever I have a few minutes.

I dropped in last night for the first time in a while - it's nice to know Madonna fans are still irrational as well as lousy spellers. :laugh:

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

If you're new to the board, please introduce yourself in this thread (especially if you're from the old EZ Board and you're just now starting out here; let us know who you posted as at the old board, i.e. what was your screen name at the old board?).

Exception: Madonna fans, though, need to stick to the "Cranky Fans Forum." Please don't post in this thread, thanks :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Life, The Universe And Everything · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Disclaimer: The contents of the posts contained herein are the sole property of their respective users and do not necessarily reflect the forum's views as a whole.
All content Copyright © 2005-2018 The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.