Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Visit these great anti-Madonna sites:

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Blog / Site (NEW!)

Madonna Blows Chunks: An Anti-Madonna Site (site closed as of May 2017)

madonnasuxx's Anti Madonna Site (Internet Archive)

Help us keep ads off our board!

Add us to your bookmarks!
(works in FireFox and Internet Explorer)
Please read the Discussion Board Rules before joining the board!
New Madonna haters: Come introduce yourself!
Board Help & Updates

Stop Forum Spam

Full List of Emoticons
Thread Indexes:

One Stop Index Thread | Persons | Subjects A - L | Subjects M - Z | Aisha's Lawsuit

Life Universe Everything Forum Index

Barf-inducing Madonna links or news -

Flea on Twitter: @fleadip / Link to Flea's Twitter Page | Follow admin Melissa on Twitter @melissatreglia

BREAKING & IMPORTANT MADONNA-RELATED NEWS:

See the "Shout Box" Section at the bottom of the discussion board's main page for the latest anti- Madonna news and links

Welcome to The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Aisha's Lawsuit Against Madonna; - updates / information
Topic Started: Oct 31 2005, 02:24 PM (11,919 Views)
Former Fan
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
I've been reading the press releases about the lawsuit. Does anyone think this case is going to get thrown out of court? She's made some hefty claims, about 99 different counts. I tried to get to her site, but it's down at the moment. I kind of like Aisha, she seems like a nice person. The only thing I don't like is her music. I'm sorry, but she just doesn't seem to be that great a singer. I already came across one website where people were making fun of her. The public may not take this suit very seriously.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The 1 Not Fooled
Member Avatar
Licensed & Board-certified!

I don't know anything more about Aisha's lawsuit, but there is something on the fan-sites about another lawsuit. From Madonnalicious:
Quote:

Belgian Magazines: Glossy and Le Soir
Posted: 31 October 2005 - Thanks to Elsje
Two Belgian magazines both feature Madonna on the cover in their latest issues. Glossy (27 October issue) features an article about Madonna's marriage and Kabbalah, and Le Soir (19 October issue) features an article about an ongoing Belgian court case against Madonna for alledgely using a tune from Belgian songwriter, Salvatore Acquaviva for her song Frozen, this article includes a rare picture of Madonna with the Belgian songwriters in 1979 in New York City.

(Note how the "elegant one" is picking her teeth at the dinner table)
Posted Image

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Hmm, I didn't realize the site was down. I did find an article about the lawsuit,
Madonna Sued By Indie Singer Aisha For Wiretapping, Hacking, Human Rights Violations and Criminal Copyright Infringement
That article is the first I've heard of Madonna allegedly wire-tapping Aisha and all that.

Here are a few excerpts:
  • Miami, Florida, October 18, 2005 - A lawsuit has been filed in Federal Court in Florida ( CIV-05-22618 ) against pop singer Madonna, bearing a litany of counts ranging from alleged wiretapping and harassment to grand theft larceny and criminal copyright infringement of released and unreleased copyrighted works, which are a part of a multi-million dollar valued, privately owned copyrighted catalog of works housed in the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. and on the owner's private computers.

.... Madonna's lawyer is Bertram "Bert" Fields, who is also the lawyer for the Church of Scientology ( several members of which were arrested and imprisoned by the FBI for wiretapping, among other charges ) and is himself at the center of an ongoing FBI probe for the illegal wiretapping of his famous clients’ legal opponents and publicly outspoken enemies.

Court TV's Diane Diamond was quoted as saying she felt Fields tapped her phone through his private investigator. A Drudge Report article also stated the FBI approached actor Sylvester Stallone regarding his phone allegedly being tapped by Fields, as he had initiated litigation against his former manager who Bert Fields was representing in the lawsuit.

Gary Shandling was also mentioned as an alleged wiretapping victim. The FBI confiscated 4 billion pages of wiretap transcripts from Bert Field's private investigator's office.

Aisha recently realized her multi-million dollar valued copyrighted catalog only found on her private computers and in the Library of Congress in Washington, D.C. had been compromised, as film scripts, songs, a book manuscript and items from her unreleased fashionline began criminally surfacing in Madonna's projects and that of her partners and affiliates.

Digital diagnostic tests to verify the source of the leak revealed Aisha's computers were thoroughly hacked on many occasions with her multi-million dollar valued copyrighted catalog illegally copied.

Other hacker utilized programs criminally placed on her private business computers were unlawfully recording everything she typed into her computers and on the internet, further allowing corporate theft by Madonna of millions of dollars in literary property belonging to the young singer.

.... This campaign of copyright infringement, corporate theft, invasion of privacy, stalking and harassment was commissioned and spearheaded by Madonna, to steal from and terrorize the prolific new artist, Aisha, who dared to publicly speak out against her on her web site for unrelentingly infringing her copyrights.

.... Madonna has become obsessed with invading her privacy and stealing copyrighted works from the reclusive young singer, who is known to people all over the world, as attested by the 6.2 million web site hits to her popular, innovative indie site.

.... Her [Aisha's] web site patrons include fans, MTV/Viacom, renown book publishing companies in New York, Eaton College in England, numerous universities in America and Europe, government agencies from around the world, numerous international stars, over three dozen international newspapers and magazines, music managers, record labels, several international law firms and geological institutes, who frequent her site to listen to her music, read her innovative writings and commentary in her Sound Off Column, which features a variety of topics.

.... The lawsuit prone Madonna is no stranger to allegations of theft and unlawful conduct, as she has been credibly sued for theft, copyright infringement, plagiarism and alleged assault on a minor:

Chavez v. Madonna ( 1992 )
    Easy Street Publishing v. Madonna ( 1993 )
    Salvati v. Madonna ( 1997 )
    D'Onofrio v. Madonna ( 2002 )
    Bourdin v. Madonna ( 2004 )
    Acquaviva v. Madonna ( 2005 )
    Hamilton V. Madonna ( 2005 )
    Sorrentino v. Madonna ( sued for allegedly "choking" and "beating up" a 10 year old fan )

.... Corporate theft via hacking has become prominent recently, as Fred Durst filed suit in March of this year against a company who hacked his computers and stole personal files from the hard drive in hopes of financially profiting from marketing the contents. He promptly called the CIA then filed suit.
It's much too long for me to paste in much more; please click link at top of post to read the whole thing.

The 1 Not Fooled
Member Avatar

I would like to highlight this part from the link you gave:
Quote:

The lawsuit prone Madonna is no stranger to allegations of theft and unlawful conduct, as she has been credibly sued for theft, copyright infringement, plagiarism and alleged assault on a minor:

Chavez v. Madonna ( 1992 )
Easy Street Publishing v. Madonna ( 1993 )
Salvati v. Madonna ( 1997 )
D'Onofrio v. Madonna ( 2002 )
Bourdin v. Madonna ( 2004 )
Acquaviva v. Madonna ( 2005 )
Hamilton V. Madonna ( 2005 )
Sorrentino v. Madonna ( sued for allegedly "choking" and "beating up" a 10 year old fan )

and this latest suit, Aisha v. Madonna ( 2005 )
The songs "Like A Virgin," "Vogue," "Justify My Love," "Deeper And Deeper," "Human Nature," "Bad Girl," "Frozen" and now "American Life" and “Hung Up,” the videos for "Ray Of Light," "What It Feels Like For A Girl" and "Hollywood," the "Sex" book, the movies "Swept Away" and now "Material Girls" are all at or were at the center of credible plagiarism and copyright infringement claims and lawsuits against Madonna - none of which she has won.
These infringing projects comprise most of her career. There is no other artist in music history with so many copyright infringement and plagiarism lawsuits and allegations of the same.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

I just checked Aisha's site a while ago, and it was working again. Don't know why it wasn't working before
:dunno:

Tonygirl
Member Avatar

OMG!!!
I heard about this crook lawyer wiretapping people but I didn't know it was HER lawyer!!!!
She's toast.
Kaballah a fraud, stealing and ripping off money, AND her lawsuits.
Yes madonna. The world is a Beast.
Because YOU are making it worse on honest people.

Allergic To Hype
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Why aren’t we reading about any of this in the regular mainstream media, could someone please answer me that? :confused: I don’t get it, this is huge. I’ve never heard of anyone so famous being sued so many times for the same reason (mostly), plagiarism. This is revolting. :argh:

I'm sure her idiot fans defend her by saying she an easy target because she's so famous and successful. :dunce:

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Allergic To Hype
Oct 31 2005, 08:20 PM
Why aren’t we reading about any of this in the regular mainstream media, could someone please answer me that? :confused: I don’t get it, this is huge.

I wonder if it has to do with the msm (main stream media) thinking the public would rather read about her sex life? Maybe they think most of the public leans towards the tawdry, juicy gossip stuff, and that we'd find the lawsuit stuff boring.

Personally, I find her tawdry stuff repulsive, sometimes dull, and could live without hearing about it, and I'd like to see more on the lawsuits. :laugh:

Tonygirl
Member Avatar

It doesn't sound like this Aisha will let it drop after the lawsuit like the others did. I hope she cleans out the Skank's bank acount. That tramp has made her millions off of other people's talents and hard work.

Former Fan
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
I still have trouble accessing portions of Aisha's site--maybe it's just my computer.
Anyway, I found a reaction to her lawsuit from Fox News:
Fox News

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

The author, Roger Friedman, believes that the Aisha page is an elaborate hoax. Hard to say. I lean towards thinking it's legitimate.

Why is this Friedman guy just now picking up on Aisha's page about Madonna, it's been up for a year or more now... Anyhow...

I don't see anyone investing that much effort and running around posting legal complaints all over the web if they aren't serious. Someone from that site was e-mailing me once every so often in regards to this lawsuit, and he/she seemed sincere.

I could be wrong though, maybe it is a prank.

From the article Former Fan referenced:
  • Madonna Sued or 'Punk'd' — You Decide

It looks like Madonna is the victim of a massive leg-pulling — either that or someone really over the top is suing her. I vote for the former.

The whole problem with the Internet is that anyone can perpetrate a hoax. And so some woman calling herself Aisha Goodison, of Miami, claimed yesterday to be suing Madonna for 99 different counts, including “Wiretapping, Criminal Copyright Infringement, Stalking, Harassment, Assault, Invasion Of Privacy, Grand Theft Larceny, Corporate Theft and Fraud,” among other things.

Among other things? What could be left? Why not also Accidental Homicide and Fear of Snakes? Blame her for the tsunami, why doncha?

Aisha’s main complaint is that Madonna’s been hacking into her computer and taking all her ideas and songs. You can see where this is going: right out the window.

Anyway, Aisha — whoever she is — said she was naming as defendants an eclectic group of unrelated people including movie producer Jerry Bruckheimer, director Garry Marshall, Gwen Stefani, "Grey’s Anatomy" creator Shonda Rimes, Britney Spears and Luc Besson! Why she omitted Kofi Annan remains a mystery!

Whatever or whoever is behind this spent a lot of time on what is either an elaborate joke or just something really weird. In any case, Madonna should get a good laugh at this. Such is the price, I guess, of being really, really famous!
He wrote, "Blame her for the tsunami, why doncha?" - hey bub, liberals didn't hesitate to blame Hurricane Katrina on George W. Bush, and I'm willing to bet as a member of the MSM, you're no friend to the Bush administration, and you probably blamed Hurricane Katrina on Bush, too.

The 1 Not Fooled
Member Avatar

(Why is a liberal reporting for FOX News?) Anyway...
What would somebody be getting out of this as a hoax? Doesn't it cost time and money to file suits?

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

The 1 Not Fooled
Nov 1 2005, 04:05 PM
(Why is a liberal reporting for FOX News?)  Anyway...
What would somebody be getting out of this as a hoax?  Doesn't it cost time and money to file suits?
While viewed as being more fair and balanced towards conservatives, there are liberals who work for FOX news, such as Alan Colmes, who co-hosts The Hannity and Colmes Show. Murdoch, who owns FOX news, has contributed millions to Democrat fund-raisers.

Greta Van Sustern, who hosts "On The Record" on Fox Cable News supports Democratic causes/ personages, including a sibling of hers who ran as a Democrat for some political office.

Former Fan
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
I just read that Aisha's Madonna lawsuit has been thrown out of court. The judge said her accusations were too outrageous for a pop culture icon to have commited. I was afraid that this would happen. Fortunately, Aisha has filed an appeal. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Melissa
Member Avatar
Evil Admin Extraordinaire™

"Too outrageous"? At the very least, she could nail Madonna for the lyrical/tune rip-off. I listened to a sample of Aisha's song and Madonna's "American Life" and they do sound very similar.

To Aisha, on the off-chance she's reading this: Go for it, girl. Get whatever you can out of the old b***h.

Ironshadow
#1 mandona hater

I wonder what the going rate for judges is nowadays?

MissThang
Member Avatar
Ultimate Madonna Hater
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Same here...

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Former Fan, where did you read that Aisha's lawsuit got pulled? Would you please give us the link(s)?

I just glanced over Aisha's page about the suit but do not see any mention of the suit going under.
Quote:

were too outrageous for a pop culture icon to have commited
If this is so... just because Madonna was, at one time, mega-famous, this means she's above the law or above suspicion? (That sounds like what the judge was trying to say.)

This also gets back into the phenomenon I've grown to hate: simply because she is 47 now and has been in the music biz for 20 some odd years, people mistakenly assume this automatically grants her some sense of legitimacy.

~When all it really it means is she's been in the biz for 20+ years, ripping people off and treating them like dirt.

Former Fan
Member Avatar
Shanghi-ed Away
[ *  *  * ]
Aisha talks about the lawsuit in her Sound Off column: Sound Off Scroll down to the scary Madonna pic.

flea dip
Member Avatar
Rock Star From Mars

Former Fan
Feb 7 2006, 11:15 AM
Aisha talks about the lawsuit in her Sound Off column: Sound Off Scroll down to the scary Madonna pic.

Thank you for the link.

Here's some more of what she had to say (Source):
  • As was expected and predicted by me based on the pattern of corruption I've witnessed in many entertainment industry cases (and what I have been saying since the day I filed the case back in September of 2005, as not expecting anything from the Court system based on what I have witnessed in other entertainment industry cases that reek of corruption), the case I filed was questionably closed by Judge Marcia Cooke, who ruled "pop culture icons" could not have done the "sensational accusations" leveled against them (because as you all know, celebrities never break the law. Um, see list of dozens of celebrities who have broken the law listed further in this column).

I immediately filed an appeal. This case isn't going away just like that. It's going to be a long legal ride for the Defendants, as listed below.

I have filed an appeal with the United States Court of Appeals regarding the inappropriate closure of the case on such a shoddy legal premise that gives judges everywhere a bad name (a judge's personal opinion of celebrity, and a dubious opinion at that, is not more important than the Constitution, the law and physical evidence showing guilt).

If the appeal is not successful, I will send the case to the Supreme Court. If the case is not remedied there, then the case goes international. This is the beginning of a very long legal and social ride for the miscreant Defendants.

I also contacted a local Congressman assigned to my zip code of residence requesting to appear before Congress to testify and present a report of cases regarding widespread copyright and privacy abuses in the entertainment industry...

Funny enough, two days after I filed the appeal which mentioned the Belgium Court ruling against her for copyright infringement, plagiarism and willful intellectual property theft, among other things, Warner Bros also filed an appeal in Belgium....

Judge Marcia Cooke's Ruling

Not only did her ruling contain legal errors, sarcasm and a deficient legal premise for what she questionably did, she only had the case for less than two days, and for reasons known to her and the Devil, quickly tossed it out. There is no way she could have possibly reviewed it and all the evidence submitted, in under two days and managed her other cases...

Ms. Cooke has been on the bench for a year, and it shows, the newest judge in Miami, and also went to Madonna's alma mater. She owes the public more than cursory reads of serious cases with far reaching legal and social effects. Closing the case will not make it go away, only intensify it.

My dad was in disbelief and asked how she "autocratically" threw out a case with so much evidence based on her opinion that "pop culture icons" could not have broken the law, and that's what her ruling boiled down to. Not the evidence pointing to the Defendants' unquestionable guilt, which she clearly has no use for, but her opinion of "pop culture icons," which is a disgrace....

Judge Marcia Cooke did not take any of the evidence into account which indisputably showed:

1. The Defendants regular habit of visiting my web site that was being viewed by millions, as recorded by software used by thousands of webmasters all over the world - even detailing their IP addresses and server info.

2. Madonna made a sick habit of quoting items from this Column, the Diary page and my bio, word for word, in her public interviews, attributing them to herself, all after I wrote, published and copyrighted said writings on this site. According to one legal expert, "That inextricably tied her to your web site."

3. A pic of Madonna appeared in a Cafe Direct promo, of her as a black woman, but rather than it looking like Madonna as a black woman, or the Black coffee trader the blend was supposed to be of, it came out looking more like my mom in an old pic - and considering my mom looks nothing like Madonna or the coffee trader whose image was allegedly blended with Madonna's to produce the composite - how did that happen.

4. Madonna and co. have criminally accessed my already copyrighted songs, scripts, music video treatments, photo treatments and book manuscripts, using several of them, all years after they were copyrighted by me (I used other means to secure dates of authorship as well).

5. I have experienced the same wiretapping, harassment, property break ins and stalking many in Hollywood testified happened to them at the hands of Madonna's lawyer's private investigator and the Kabbalah cult.

6. Madonna crazily began wearing unique costumes from my unreleased copyrighted works, which she had made to duplicate what was in my private copyrights that she gained criminal access to.

7. Every single song on "Confessions on a Dance Floor" contains lyrics, music and or both from songs I already copyrighted years before, some of these songs I haven't even released yet, but she criminally got her hands on copies of it and criminally used them in willful violation of domestic and international law.

8. My business computers housing my copyrighted works recorded the evidence that they were being hacked on a daily basis.

9. I was the victim of identity theft that originated with the Warner Bros owned AOL - my former internet service provider. AOL allowed a hacker illegal access to my Visa Debit card given to them to pay for my monthly internet access, and said hacker charged over $2200 to it.

Any judge that does not take the evidence into account, favoring her questionable opinion over it, should not be on the bench.

.... "Warner Bros is a big company with connections"

About a year ago, a lawyer from a well known Miami law firm said to me regarding this case, “Don’t be so cocky you’ll win in Court. Warner Bros is a big company with connections.” Apparently…
There's much more on the web page, including excerpts of her appeal.

Under the lengthy appeal excerpt, there was this:
  • Insurance

What I found amazing at the court hearing two months ago is that Madonna has insurance for lawsuits. She should have been rendered uninsurable long ago, as she willfully and continually steals copyrighted works deliberately. There have been so many cases against her for this, and triple the number of public allegations of theft as well.

She deliberately steals music, film and photo items from foreign artists and brings them back to America thinking none will be the wiser. Ever heard of the internet. All the news people try to hide gets distilled onto it for millions, sometimes billions to read.
More
  • "Oldfrapp"

It's because of such conduct, coupled with thieving that fans of the band Goldfrapp have renamed the thieving Madonna "Oldfrapp" for ripping off the band, whose lead singer is much younger than she.

Pellicano Wiretap Case

Some people think something is bugging Madonna's lawyer, Bert Fields (get it, bugging - wiretap case). Field's has also represented Bruckheimer's company/his partner. Many believe a blind item in the New York Post which stated, "Which hard-nosed power lawyer is quaking in his hand-stitched loafers about a looming indictment that could land him behind bars for years" refers to him. [snip remainder of wire tapping material]

Confessions Flopped

According to Reuters, "Music biz blues: hot new releases burn out, Tue Jan 3, 2006 2:33 AM ET "Confessions on a Dance Floor," Madonna's much-trumpeted return to dance music, hit No. 1 in November behind a 350,000-unit debut stanza. But immediate freefall ensued: The album fell 39% in its second week and 49% in its third. "

Funny Article

A funny article I saw in the Miami Times the other day made me laugh. The title that provoked the laughter was, "This used to be Madonna's playground, but it's time for her to get off the swing." It was written by Jean Carey and chronicled Madonna's desperate, derivative attempts at trying to stay relevant, ripping off younger stars and urging her to retire.

Madonna Copying "Pimp My Ride"

"MADONNA is such a fan of the popular MTV series Pimp My Ride that she plans to copy the car makeover concept for her new music video. - Electric New Paper, Singapore"

There's that word copy again. That's all she seems to do. Copy things in existence. So much for innovation.

Another Funny Article Excerpt

1984: Madonna shocks the world by writhing on the floor in "Like a Virgin."
    2006: Madonna shocks no one by doing a strange jig in "Hung Up." - Seattle Post Intelligencer
    [snip comments by various blog visitors]

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The MBC Corkboard · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Disclaimer: The contents of the posts contained herein are the sole property of their respective users and do not necessarily reflect the forum's views as a whole.
All content Copyright © 2005-2018 The Anti-Madonna Discussion Board, unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.