Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
The State of BAW; From the Fedhead's Desk
Topic Started: Jun 29 2013, 10:01 PM (91 Views)
British Asylum Wrestling
Member Avatar
Administrator
Okay guys, many of you are probably wondering why the show is over two weeks late in going up. This... is a little hard to explain, but basically, I've been having a few personal issues, and all I can do is apologize. And I'll be honest, I felt somewhat as if I was ready to draw a line under this whole thing. However, having talked to a few members of the roster, I have decided that we have a good thing going here, and I don't feel I should let it go.

I will be conferring with Jani in the morning, and we shall endeavour to get you a show. But you have to understand that our show writing team is very, very small, and it makes it difficult to get shows done quickly and efficiently. I therefore ask any of you... IF you have the time to help me out, write a match, write a segment, I would be more grateful than you know. Bear in mind, this is BAW - we don't expect matches to be five star classics. We are here to tell fun stories. And at the end of the day, BAW is like no other fed out there (that I've seen).

I've let you guys down, and for that, I am sorry. But thank you for sticking with us - I shall endeavour to make sure you don't regret your decision.

Regards,
Johni
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deas O Tron 5000
Member Avatar

As I told you before in an IM....I don't care if you spend 4 months or even a year on this show......I will be a BAW supporter.

:D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Out of Character · Next Topic »
Add Reply