Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Corpse Party: Massacre.; ShinozakiSachiko's spin-off Corpse Party Story is well underway.
Topic Started: April 17, 2014, 4:21 pm (893 Views)
ShinozakiSachiko
Member Avatar
Corpse
As previously mentioned in YoshieShinozaki's story thread, I got a big, maggot inhabited, unidentifiable bucket of nasty smelling, meaty scraps of writing inspiration from the story. So, my story titled Corpse Party: Massacre is well underway of being written. And I cannot wait to start posting the prologue. I'm almost finished with Chapter 1, so when it's done, I'll post the prologue and Chapter 1's material, while working on Chapter 2. And man, does it have more gore than the games themselves, Chapter 1 I mean. I really hope you guys like it, really I do. I'll be posting soon, so keep your eyes open! (Well if you have both eyes, that is..)
Edited by ShinozakiSachiko, April 18, 2014, 2:34 am.
"Once someone's fate passes through these halls, it locks in place forever." -Sachiko Shinozaki
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
I know this is early but I can't wait to read your story.
(Especially since I'm a huge fan of all things gore related).
I'm truly looking forward to this.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

ShinozakiSachiko
Member Avatar
Corpse
Well, the least I can do is post the Character Profiles for you guys, right? There will be Four "new characters" in my story"

Spoiler: click to toggle

Well there you have it, the four new characters that go with my story.
"Once someone's fate passes through these halls, it locks in place forever." -Sachiko Shinozaki

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

ShinozakiSachiko
April 17, 2014, 5:21 pm
Well, the least I can do is post the Character Profiles for you guys, right? There will be Four "new characters" in my story"

Well there you have it, the four new characters that go with my story.
Awesome, I can't wait to read it!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

ShinozakiSachiko
Member Avatar
Corpse
Alrighty my fellow vengeful and peaceful spirits, and trapped living people of Heavenly Host Elementary school. Without further adieu, I give you my prologue. (I know I promised Chapter 1 as well but I wasn't happy with it, so just a minor set back on Chapter 1, but it should be up sometime later today.) But for now, please enjoy this rather lengthy prologue, and tell me what you think! Criticism is very welcome.

Edited by ShinozakiSachiko, April 18, 2014, 11:00 am.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
I'm already jealous of your work.
I wish I could go into this much detail, you've definitely painted a picture for me. (And everyone else).
Honestly, I had chills running down my spine the whole time I was reading.(I don't scare easily and I was shaking... Very impressive).
On a note, if you're wondering if you have any kind of imperfections to your story... There is none.
I'm ecstatic to read more from you.(... Bring me more)
Keep up the good work, Sa-Chan.(Can I call you Sa-Chan?)
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

ShinozakiSachiko
Member Avatar
Corpse
Of course you can. I honestly didn't think it was all that good, I mean I always thought my writing skills just sucked in general but it makes me really happy to hear that my work can be appreciated. An update for you all about Chapter 1. It is almost finished and should be up sometime today, so keep your eyes open and I hope you have your 'Sachiko Ever After' paper doll scraps.

And YoshieShinozaki (okasan) thank you for your words, saying my work has no imperfections, it has definately given me more hope about my writing.
Edited by ShinozakiSachiko, April 19, 2014, 4:34 am.

ShinozakiSachiko
Member Avatar
Corpse
Right. I know I promised Chapter 1 yesterday but as it turns out, I didn't like how it came out. So I took the time to listen to the Chapter 1 prologue/opening music , yes, in which I have FINALLY found. I've had it on loop all day long, and surprisingly enough it started raining today so I felt like I was having a "before going to Heavenly Host" experience, y'know before the charm. ANYWAY without further adieu, I give you Corpse Party: Massacre's Chapter 1: Fate's Start.

EDIT: Criticism is still very much welcome on anything I post of my story, so feel free to do so. It lets me better myself the next time I write something. And thanks to everyone who is taking their time reading this.

Edited by ShinozakiSachiko, April 19, 2014, 11:06 am.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Once again, excellent work, Sa-Chan.
What really peeked my interest in your story was your character's very beginning thoughts.
(I actually had an idea to write a story about me and my brother ending up in Heavenly Host but I would go on a killing spree because. A. I would get separated from my brother for too long and end up insane or B. find out he had been cut down by one of ghosts or other humans... Either way, Heavenly Host wins)
I love how you've incorporated your group into the Kisaragi class. (And seeing how they have a chemistry, so far).
I'm excited to read more from you. (But did you expect less from me?... I love fan fics like these)

On a side note, I like how we have the same writing method.(I can only write on rainy days while listening to dark music... Whether its CoPa related music or Metal... In fact, I was listening to ... And Justice For All when I came up with the first chapter for Corpse Party: The Gathering)
So anyway, keep up the good work, Sa-Chan.

ShinozakiSachiko
Member Avatar
Corpse
I hope my fellow vengeful and peaceful spirits are ready and the living beings have their Sachiko Ever After doll scraps, because Chapter 2 is finally here! I originally had it written out on paper as I usually do so I can re-read and see if I get something I want to add to it, y'know? But I've recently found out that instead of ding that I just need to write down what just pops up in my head right then and there, sometimes that is always the best, right?. So without further adieu, I give you Chapter 2.

Writer's note: The songs listened to while writing this chapter were the following: Cemetery Gates by Pantera, Give Me Something More by Lacuna Coil, Ghostriver by Nightwish, and the track from the prologue/beginning of CoPa with Yoshi saying Sachi is her pride and joy. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, because everything starts happening in Chapter 3.
Edited by ShinozakiSachiko, August 2, 2014, 8:53 pm.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Cursed Art Room · Next Topic »
Add Reply