Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Username Change Requests
Topic Started: April 28, 2014, 4:35 pm (4,096 Views)
Ajogamer
Member Avatar

These are still a thing.

I'll likely notice any name change requests quicker if you post your request in this topic, so if you've become unhappy with your current username and want it changed, feel free to leave a comment below with the new username you'd like. There's no limit to how often you can change your name, though try and be reasonable about it (you may need to reconsider if you want a different username for every day of the year).

If you'd prefer, you can also request a username change by clicking "My Controls" at the top of the forums and then clicking "Change Username", though be aware that I don't always remember to check those notifications in the Admin CP, so it may take a bit longer for your name request to be noticed if you do use that method.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

Ajogamer
April 28, 2014, 4:35 pm
These are still a thing.

I'll likely notice any name change requests quicker if you post your request in this topic, so if you've become unhappy with your current username and want it changed, feel free to leave a comment below with the new username you'd like. There's no limit to how often you can change your name, though try and be reasonable about it (you may need to reconsider if you want a different username for every day of the year).

If you'd prefer, you can also request a username change by clicking "My Controls" at the top of the forums and then clicking "Change Username", though be aware that I don't always remember to check those notifications in the Admin CP, so it may take a bit longer for your name request to be noticed if you do use that method.
Could you change my username to Pokèwars9000. I'm beginning to think that pkwars9000corpsepartycasualfan is too long
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Zetaboards won't let usernames have an e with an accent mark over it, unfortunately. Are you alright with "Pokewars9000", or would you prefer that I change it to something else?
Edited by Ajogamer, April 28, 2014, 4:50 pm.

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar

Ajogamer
April 28, 2014, 4:50 pm
Zetaboards won't let usernames have an e with an accent mark over it, unfortunately. Are you alright with "Pokewars9000", or would you prefer that I change it to something else?
Nah, change it to Pokewars9000. Thank you
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Alright then, enjoy your new name, Pokewars9000!

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar

Ajogamer
April 28, 2014, 6:04 pm
Alright then, enjoy your new name, Pokewars9000!
Thank you, I will!
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

enigmaopoeia
Member Avatar

I have approved to change Darkening's name to Killing Spree.
~ enigmaopoeia

Deleted User
Deleted User

Found it. I want to change my username to TheDeadGirl please? I'm starting to think that Mimi is too common and childish.
Quote Post Goto Top

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

Alright then, you're now TheDeadGirl!

Deleted User
Deleted User

Thanks
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Principal's Office · Next Topic »
Add Reply