Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Heavenly Host Elementary School: A Corpse Party Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chatroom Topic; Chat about anything here!
Topic Started: June 3, 2014, 1:26 pm (161,800 Views)
Ajogamer
Member Avatar

This topic can be used for talking about most anything, like what you're doing now, what's on your mind, or simply chatting in general, so have fun!

(Stuff like one-line messages and double posting don't matter here, though all the other forum rules still apply.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

Yay! ......... I think I just heard a gunshot in my neighborhood? O.O
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

TNT
Member Avatar
A Survivor
Might as well use it to ask a quick question: Didn't you have a link to your Tumblr page, besides on the main page? It used to be somewhere above the shoutbox, but now it's gone? I used to link that visit your page. But now I keep forgetting that the link is gone, so I Always have to go back to the maing page xD

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
@Pokewars9000:Is everything all right over there?
I've had that kind of situation before.
One time, my family was playing DnD and some lunatic was walking across the road, shooting a shotgun in the air.
Next thing that's happens is the SWAT team was walking through our yard.
They eventually caught him but still... Crazy night.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

Shigitou burikaa
Member Avatar
give me a reason to care once more. new mod for the grt. -in sachiko I trust-

@yoshie, yeah it's alright. It turns out that it was a firework that went and hit a roof of a building.
I don't even know why they are shotting a firework at 3P.M.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Imageste teraz mojej obete. Vitajte v mojom herňa, zvieratko. Ja som teraz mučiť vás.Posted Image
~ポケウォーズ9000™
i am servent to no one.
I'm married to nana!

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

TNT
June 3, 2014, 1:49 pm
Might as well use it to ask a quick question: Didn't you have a link to your Tumblr page, besides on the main page? It used to be somewhere above the shoutbox, but now it's gone? I used to link that visit your page. But now I keep forgetting that the link is gone, so I Always have to go back to the maing page xD
Hmm, we've got a link to the Memories of Fear Twitter and Tumblr (along with various Corpse Party-related sites) at the links page here. Is that what you were thinking of?

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

@Pokewars Some people just REALLY like fireworks, I think. There were multiple times in the past where we heard some neighbors setting off fireworks in the middle of the day, and without any recent holidays or anything like that. Wasn't that big a deal since it wasn't too often, but it did seem a little odd, heh.
Edited by Ajogamer, June 3, 2014, 2:23 pm.

TNT
Member Avatar
A Survivor
Ajogamer
June 3, 2014, 2:19 pm
TNT
June 3, 2014, 1:49 pm
Hmm, we've got a link to the Memories of Fear Twitter and Tumblr (along with various Corpse Party-related sites) at the links page here. Is that what you were thinking of?
No, I believe it used to be in small section in which you showed your translation progress, which was above the shoutbox. It showed how far you were in the translation progress of a game, but you removed that section and instead put a link to your Tumblr page if we wanted to see the progess.

Edited by TNT, June 3, 2014, 2:27 pm.

Ajogamer
Member Avatar

TNT
June 3, 2014, 2:26 pm
No, I believe it used to be in small section in which you showed your translation progress, which was above the shoutbox. It showed how far you were in the translation progress of a game, but you removed that section and instead put a link to your Tumblr page if we wanted to see the progess.

Hmm, sorry, I don't really remember. It's possible you're right and I'm just forgetting though, since I know the site's sometimes been changed around in the past before I took over.

Yoshie Shinozaki
Member Avatar
The First Victim
Oh, speaking of fireworks,
On Independence Day, my cousin brought over a stack of M80s.(very illegal in the U.S, by the way)
We had a freezer that became inoperable so needless to say, we used it as a "blasting site"
We lit one M80 and threw it into the freezer.
Not a second had passed when the lid flew off of the freezer, landing right next to us.
So we relished in that for a while.(I have a few more stories but its probably not a good idea to talk about them)
Edited by Yoshie Shinozaki, June 3, 2014, 2:55 pm.
"I Return This Nightmare. I Will Find You. Sleepless, Cloaked In Despair. I'm Behind You. Man Has Made Me Oh So Strong. Blurring Lines Of Right And Wrong. Far Too Late For Frail Amends. Now It's Come To Sweet Revenge. Desperate Hands That Lose Control. Have No Mercy On Your Soul."- Here Comes Revenge By Metallica.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Chatroom Topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply